Juve begin Real Madrid talks

4 posters

Go down

Juve begin Real Madrid talks Empty Juve begin Real Madrid talks

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli is meeting Real Madrid President Florentino Perez today to discuss Gonzalo Higuain.

There are pictures on Twitter, Tuttosport and the Corriere dello Sport of the delegations sitting at a restaurant table in Madrid.

They are officially there ahead of tonight’s charity match between the ‘old glories’ of Juventus and Real Madrid at the Bernabeu, but many assume they will also discuss Higuain’s transfer.

Tuttosport claims that Higuain’s brother will be taking part in the negotiations via a phone link.

Perhaps having spotted the photographers, the restaurant placed curtains around the table to ensure more privacy.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve begin Real Madrid talks Empty Re: Juve begin Real Madrid talks

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Juve begin Real Madrid talks BMUaghlCcAAodzf

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:57 pm

16:10 - HIGUAIN A RATE, BUT MUST RAISE THE JUVE OFFER - According to Tuttosport, Real Madrid would accept payment in installments for Higuain, but Juve has to raise the offer to make sure the player. We will see, however, at the end of the meal if they arrive updates on the progress of negotiations. The parties are seated at the same table 15:00.

16:27 - LUNCH CONTINUE. MAKE WAY FOR THE FANS - It 'a lunch long enough that between the vertices of Real Madrid and Juventus. Meanwhile, around the Santiago Bernabeu begin to arrive at the fans who attend the 18 striking match between the old glories of the two clubs.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:20 pm

17:06 - POSITIVE MEETING BETWEEN REAL AND JUVE - According to Sky Sports, the meeting between the leaders of Real and Juventus would be friendly, positive, but it would be the stage before the start of the negotiation, because the Blancos have yet to find the 'coach and do the technical choices. The Bianconeri would still have made it clear to the leadership Florentino Perez and merengue to be strongly interested in Gonzalo Higuain. Other rumors may arise during the afternoon and evening.

17:02 - Marotta LAMBS AND ON BOARD CAMP - The delegation Juventus moved to the sidelines. Agnelli and Marotta is talking Pessotto, less than an hour from the opening whistle of the challenge.

16:50 - MEETING OVER - E 'finished the meeting between the leaders of Real Madrid and Juventus. The protagonists have left the restaurant. They expect the first rumors on the outcome.

16:43 - CLIENT PRIVILEGE - The only customers within the "Puerta 57" are the exponents of Real Madrid and Juventus. The restaurant, in fact, is now closed to the public. The long lunch is expected to close shortly, also because 18:00 is scheduled to kick-off the challenge.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Reports from the Madrid summit claim Real agreed to instalment payments for Gonzalo Higuain, but Juventus must raise their €22m bid.

A delegation of Bianconeri, including President Andrea Agnelli and director Beppe Marotta, are in Madrid this afternoon for the charity match between Juventus and Real Madrid legends at the Bernabeu.

Also present were Real Madrid President Florentino Perez and FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti, who often acts as an intermediary between Italian and Spanish clubs.

They were pictured having lunch at restaurant Puerta 57, which many assume was also the chance to discuss their interest in Higuain.

The restaurant placed curtains around the table and then closed to the public so the negotiations could continue.

According to the first reports emerging from Italian media, Real Madrid have agreed to the request for payment in instalments.

However, Juve must raise their €22m offer to at least €24m, which is the reported bid from Arsenal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 pm

For the record, i hope Higuain ends up with you guys because his pitch personality is much better suited for Serie A compared to EPL...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:For the record, i hope Higuain ends up with you guys because his pitch personality is much better suited for Serie A compared to EPL...
Thanks to the good wishes I guess Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:14 pm

He'd do well at Juve... very well even. I wanted Benzema to be sold to you guys, which is one reason why i'm somewhat hoping that Higuain goes elsewhere... keep the spot open for when Benz hits the market in the next 12 months Laughing

Worse thing that could happen to me is if Benz ends up at City, Chelsea, Man U or Monaco
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:18 pm

sportsczy wrote:He'd do well at Juve... very well even. I wanted Benzema to be sold to you guys, which is one reason why i'm somewhat hoping that Higuain goes elsewhere... keep the spot open for when Benz hits the market in the next 12 months Laughing

Worse thing that could happen to me is if Benz ends up at City, Chelsea, Man U or Monaco

trust me you'll get Suarez he is beast..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't see Suarez in Madrid... very little chance. Our image took a big hit due to Mou and Flo/Zizou are very sensitive to getting guys that won't create controversy. Suarez doesn't fit at all in terms of personality and behavior. If this wasn't right after Mou, i'd see the possibility..
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:51 pm

agreed Devi, i hope we sign Suarez over Cavani.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Cavani wants Madrid so I guess you gotta pay up
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:58 pm

they all want madrid, nothing new
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:they all want madrid, nothing new

Hahaha I hope it doesn't end up like in the movies where how the most wanted girl always ends up with the nerd or the ugly guy Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Hahaha I hope it doesn't end up like in the movies where how the most wanted girl always ends up with the nerd or the ugly guy Razz
florentino perez wont like that you called him ugly
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

florentino perez wont like that you called him ugly

LMFAO Very Happy

The ugly Perez Betty ? Very Happy

haha
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content