Onyx
55 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 4 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:a winger to back up a striker lol

Also if he wants the media on his back the moment he steps a foot in thats what he will do

Also its BS. ses wouldn't make it to our reserves ffs

The fact that you called an AM a "Winger" in the form of SES shows how much you have watched/know about him Laughing

Its funny you call him a reserve player considering there isn't a single player from Madrid's current youth generation who is even near him. Ask anyone outside Real Madrid they'd prefer SES to one-footed dumbass Di Maria Laughing

Would be a transcendent buy from RM

http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/stephan-el-shaarawy/leistungsdaten/spieler_94529.html

Plays as a LW according to that and when I have watched him Rolling Eyes

he is a scrub sorry and wont progress beyond what he already has. hasnt provided anything in the last 15 games be it goals or assists for milan and for an alledged "star" thats quite poor dont you think.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:

Also if he wants the media on his back the moment he steps a foot in thats what he will do

The fact that you called an AM a "Winger" in the form of SES shows how much you have watched/know about him Laughing

Its funny you call him a reserve player considering there isn't a single player from Madrid's current youth generation who is even near him. Ask anyone outside Real Madrid they'd prefer SES to one-footed dumbass Di Maria Laughing

http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/stephan-el-shaarawy/leistungsdaten/spieler_94529.html

he is a scrub sorry and wont progress beyond what he already has. hasnt provided anything in the last 15 games flr milan and fod an alledged "star" thats quite poor

A scrub ? A 20 y.o won't improve his game ? Shocked
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 pm

save that quote for future use Wink

people bashed me when I said Alexis would fail but they have come to realise I was actually right. And I don't think SES will become better than this season especially considering Balotelli is there now who will carry milan on hjs back like he has done lately. SES hated Ibra for this precise reason. he likes to be in the limelight
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm

As good as a player SES is or can be, he has no use here. Won't start on LW nor as a CF.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Cannavaro's agent:

Cannavaro and Ancelotti have conversations about Cannavaro becoming assistant. However nothing's concrete.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 pm

RMC: Zinedine Zidane will be appointed assistant to Carlo Ancelotti, and will be present at tomorrow's presentation
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:My point was two WC players for every position. In united this was a problem hence Rooney wanting out. At Barca they can't even fill a line up with the players they have and most of their line ups consists of players from their youth that they actually believe in. Bayern dont have WC players in every position I bet you didn't even know who mandzukic was before he signed for them

we currently already have 2 players per position but considering Alonsos age I want him replaced hence Illaramendi and I consider Modric better than Khedira who again is a perfect back up player not bought as a world star

Cacktrao wants to leave and Flo is trying to save face with the kaka transfer by saying he is helping to pay wages. Pepe is finished after being a starter for the duration of his time for us when fit.

What you want to do is buy the flqvour of the month for every posotion even when we have players for that position completely disregarding the transfer fee and wether it would actually henefit us. this isnt fita manager you kjow. Everything has its limits and having benz and cavani compete for the same spot will be dumb because cavani is less efficient than both our strikers and we are not patient with players who miss. Benz adds more to our team so the love of your life cavani will accompany kaka and the bench who together will have cost over 100 million euros.  The way its now is just fine we just need to add a DM because we DON'T NEED ANOTHER STRIKER and morata is PERFECTLY capable of being a backup

I know you find everything to be doom and gloom and check the net for the next hyped up player to buy just for the sake of backing up and already unbackable player just cuz you feel like it.

As it stands now this SHOULD be our squad

Goalies: Iker (Diego) I bet you want buffon to back him up
RB: Carvajal who shit I just realised he is a cantera ok lets go out and buy dani alves (Arbeloa)
RCB: Varane(Pepe)
LCB: Ramos (Albiol)
LB: Marcelo (Nacho) damn it *scratch* oh yeah this guy called ashley cole from chelsea can be bought to back up marcelo I mean we are going for the treble ehh need dem spots stacked up yo
DM: Alonso (Illaramendi/Kondogbia) unknown lets go for schweinsteiger as alonsos back up
CM: Modric ( Khedira)
RW: DiMaria(Callejon)
AM: Ozil: (Isco)
LW: Ronaldo (Jese) another cantera oh screw that lets buy ribery its going to be a long season so he will get a couple of minutes
CF: Benzema (Morata) oh wait we cant go into a season like this lets go and buy cavani so we can have the new and polished expensove benchwarmer Rolling Eyes

HAHAHA you made me laugh
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:

he is a scrub sorry and wont progress beyond what he already has. hasnt provided anything in the last 15 games be it goals or assists for milan and for an alledged "star" thats quite poor dont you think.

So here is what you have told me so far.

Instead of actually watching SES week in week out like you say you have, you:
-Resort to TransferMarkt to show me his position; thus effectively pulling a jiopsi, thus effectively making your debate rendered useless. How can a site dictate his position considering it says "Striker & Left Wing" when
-He has NEVER played as a striker.
-NEVER played as a winger considering NONE of his attributes have on classified as a winger. He does not use the touchline, but frequently drifts central. Does not cross, does not provide with etc. Role is closer to Reus for Dortmund or Iniesta on the left.

Why doesn't it mention him as a "Right Winger" then considering almost half of his game is based on switching flanks and drifting in central?

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 4 137HJ93
Here is a heat map of SES' first half of the season. Look like a LW to you? Laughing

Goals? 19 goals doesn't ring a bell? 19 goals coming from an AM position?

Or did you forget SES' role COMPLETELY changed due to the influx of Balotelli? SES dropped deeper while Balotelli drifts wide left and write while SES then has to increasingly drift central and create plays from there. Any Milan fan will tell you his goals were only a bonus, a surprise. His play isn't based on his goals or assists. What kind of silly way is that to measure performances? All the positions he takes aren't stuffed within the box but leading to another play to another subsequent play. Nobody panned his 2nd half performances (bar his last 4 games) during Balotelli's signing since he still created havoc, chances and made us look a lot better than we are. Without him we looked like utter shit. No coincidence.

His problems? Yes he is absolute shit in the air and is an inconsistent finisher yet who the hell in Madrid this season bar CR replicated what SES has done for Milan? No one

Balotelli carried Milan? Please, Balotelli hardly carried us. By the time he came we had our system set, team improved and the whole other team scoring goals. SES' majority of the season involved him bailing our AC Milan with a broken formation, out of form players and literally the worst playing side of Milan. His performances to Balotelli's are night and day for Milan, hence he is our player of the year. I don't even have to mention how he bailed us out of the European group stage and one of our best players v Barca.

Balo's presence has nothing to do with SES. If anything he helps given SES' creative constants soared in the 2nd half of the season. Laughing

Measuring the depth of his performances by stats is silly. As otherwise they'd be a stat for how many sitters Pazzini, Flamini, Nocerino, Robinho, Bojan, and especially Pato missed of SES' splitting passes and chances created ie. Ibra syndrome in his two years within Milan. Stats in that case are arbitrary and surface level inference.

Ibra? SES with Ibra played a wide forward stuck up way to advanced and isolated. His complaint only spurned from him having to pass the ball to Ibra all the time. Where is this limelight dross coming from? SES' 2nd season was a completely different role. Even then in his first season he was excellent for his appearances.

Only 20 years old and getting better by the games (tactically, discipline, consistency etc). How he has reached his ceiling is beyond me. Ask any Milan fan here. He was our best player and still is.

Still miles ahead of any Castilla product this generation and recently Di Maria Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:55 am

Most people don't really watch Serie Aarqi. Let it go.

SES was CR7 for Milan in his first year as a regular this last season. He was just 20 and scored 19 goals in 4 months. Once Balo was bought, they tried to make him a traditional winger and he's not that.

I saw him live in a U21 France v U21 Italy game in May 2012 i think and he was a CF... to me, he's a natural there and Milan played himin the Cr7 role because Robinho and Boateng sucked and they wanted to use SES' speed.

Top young player.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 am

In fact, it's probably best to let go of him completely. He just gets angrier with every post, loses more of the focus of the topic and just rambles about things he obviously has no clue about. This discussion has been an exercise in futility. I'd welcome SES with open hands and I completely agree with Arq, he is twice the player than any of our recent Cantera products.

I am not expecting huge revelations from Carlo in today's press conference, but I imagine most of our transfers in and out are in place and we were just waiting for official confirmation of our coach before releasing them in public. I am expecting a very busy next couple of weeks and I truly hope we finalize our squad early in the season so we can have a proper pre-season.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 am

I don't think he's more talented than Jese... but he is more talented than Morata. More importantly, he's already shown that he can shine in a top league with a top team.

Jese and SES are really the same player to me, except that Jese is a better finisher while SES is a more creative player. But the talent level is the same.

If we could have Isco-Jese-SES-Morata, i think our future is pretty well set in the attack. Just need to give these guys all the minutes in CDR so that they get ready and also play them here and there in the others tournaments.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 am

Has anyone found a link where you can watch the presentation yet?? I can't find any
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 am

I think it will be shown here: http://www.livestream.com/realmadrid
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:50 am

This seems legit.... not the other one http://realmadridtvgratisya4.webnode.es/real-madrid-tv-online/
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:53 am

its on the official website as well just found it.

I can't watch it on my phone tho scratch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:56 am

sportsczy wrote:This seems legit.... not the other one http://realmadridtvgratisya4.webnode.es/real-madrid-tv-online/

this one works. thank you so much Thumbs up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 am

Carlo with dat broken spanish Proud

I trust the press conference is next?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 am

yeah press conference is next... He said some things in French by accident too Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am

Why is it taking so long to change rooms ffs...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am

it should be soon
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 am

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 4 1372240998_704401_1372245086_album_grande

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 4 1372240998_704401_1372245170_album_grande

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 4 1372240998_704401_1372245147_album_grande

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 4 1372240998_704401_1372245011_album_grande

Carlo Ancelotti - Page 4 1372240998_704401_1372245122_album_grande
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 am

It was a very boring press conference lol.  Only interesting parts is that his two bench coaches will be Zidane and Paul Clement.  Very typical.  He had Clement and Makelele at PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:07 am

yh it was quite boring because everything they asked him was about our value as a club and about Mourinho etc

but he did say he would make some changes and that he would work with kaka ( :facepalm: )

when he was asked by that lady about falcao he said we already have great strikers Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain hmm

I didn't understand anything else

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 am

You got a great manager, I'm not trolling I love Carletto.
I wish we got him back
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 am

At his official presentation, the Italian said: "The objective is very clear, the most prestigious club in the world have to win and play spectacular football.

"The tradition of the club is to play attacking and spectacular football. We’re going to work to give the kind of football that gives happiness to the fans.

"I am very happy to be here. I think this season will be a season of happiness for Real Madrid."

Club president Florentino Perez had been most vocal in recent months about bringing Ancelotti to Spain, and it was he who set out the goals for the manager.

As if in response to Ancelotti’s desire for spectacular football, Perez added: "You know that the Champions League is the most coveted trophy.

"Ancelotti will feel the support of our fans, who demand the best – but are always with us right until the very end. Nothing he has experienced before will be like what he will experience at this historic club."

And Ancelotti, who left PSG a year before his contract was set to expire, was delighted with the club’s potential, including the all-important backing from Perez.

"We went to the training centre, which is fantastic", he said. "All that I need is there. I have that and the support from the president and from the fans.

"I want to thank Florentino and [general manager] Jose Angel who have done much work for me here. I want to also thank PSG for the years I spent there."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 am

Paul Clement and Zinedine Zidane will be working alongside Ancelotti as his assistant
full press conference
Ancelotti: "The most prestigious club in world
needs to win, playing spectacular & attacking
football, because of its history & tradition"

Ancelotti: "Coaching Real Madrid is a dream come true for me."

Ancelotti: "I love football, so Real Madrid is a dream"

Ancelotti: "I think this season will be a season of
happiness for Real Madrid."

Florentino Pérez to Carlo Ancelotti: "You know, Carlo, that the Champions League is the most coveted trophy"

Ancelotti: "Real Madrid have done a lot of work to bring me here. Another reason is their good relationship with PSG."

Ancelotti: "Today I can not say who goes or who stays. No time. In the coming days we will know"

Ancelotti: "The squad is very good, in the coming days we will talk to the club, and see what we have to do."

Ancelotti: "I'm a coach and I want to have a good relationship with all the players when I was in other clubs."

Ancelotti: "Zizou decided he would love to have a coaching role, and I think he'll be a very good assistant, happy to have him by my side"

Ancelotti: "One of my responsibilities as a coach is to manage pressure."

Ancelotti: "Having the responsibility of winning the tenth is a huge motivation for work"

Ancelotti: "The current squad has a lot of quality. It won't be difficult to play with an attacking style."

Ancelotti: "Everyone knows that the tenth's is great goal. I have thid ambition and responsibility. Not a problem"

Ancelotti: "It's great to have quality young players from the academy. They have a lot of ambition."

Carlo: "Having young people from the quarry is good, because they have ambition, have enthusiasm."

Ancelotti: "#Zidane will be on with bench with me. The only problem is that he can't play."

Ancelotti: "list of a wishlist? I've no need for this, in days to come we will discuss and take decisions of the players that are needed"

Carlo: "This team is very good, some changes can be done. Do not need alot of things"

Carlo: "It's a dream to be here because RM is a dream for everyone, I'm very happy to have the fortune of coaching a great team"

Carlo: "I think that Real Madrid is the end of my career, my hope is to be here a long time"

Ancelotti: "Falcao is a fantastic player but so are Cristiano, Higuain and Benzema."

Ancelotti: "Modric is more dynamic than Pirlo, Modric play in all the field. Pirlo has a defined position, they're different"

Ancelotti: "Mourinho is a great coach. I have a lot of respect for him but we have different characters."

Ancelotti: "Isco has a lot of quality. He can play for any team. He has fantastic quality.

Ancelotti: "Casillas is a fantastic goalkeeper. He is the captain. He has won it all."

Ancelotti: "@Cristiano is an amazing player. It's an honour for me to work with him."

Ancelotti: "My goal is to do my best, be professional, serious and win trophies."

Carlo: "Kaka know him very well. Hope to see you train and then decide. Kaka is a player of Real Madrid"
End of Carlo Ancelotti's presser. #WelcomeCarlo

https://www.facebook.com/RCFC12man/posts/542437509126223

Referring to the role that Zinedine Zidane will have in the team, he revealed: “He'll be on the bench. The problem is that he can't play... (laughing). Zizou has been a fantastic player and he has now decided to assume the role of manager. I'm very happy to work alongside him. He will be a great assistant, apart from Paul Clement, who is my usual assistant, and Giovanni Mauri, who will be the fitness trainer”.

Concerning the team's reinforcements ahead of the upcoming season, he stated: “The squad is very good. There are many young quality academy players who provide ambition and enthusiasm. This team is very good and there may be some changes, although not many things are needed. I'll be talking with the club over the next few days to see what we need. I'm not able to tell you today which players will stay and which will go. We haven't had time to speak about this and we'll do so in the next few days”.

Asked about Falcao and Isco, Ancelotti pointed out: “Falcao is a fantastic player, but we have Cristiano Ronado, Benzema and Higuain, who are terrific”. Regarding the player for Spain, he stated: “He's very talented. He's a fantastic player and the most talented player in the Spanish U-21 side. Isco could play in any team in the world, although I can't yet tell you if he's a Real Madrid player”.

He also spoke of the playing philosophy he plans to introduce in Real Madrid: “I want a team that controls play, has a good idea of attack and a good balance in midfield. We're going to play offensive football and for that you need talent. This team has it, so it won't be difficult to organise offensive football”.

Asked about the "peace-maker" title that some of the media have given him, he commented: “I've never been called a peace-maker. It's the first time, but I'm a manager that likes to always have a good relationship with the players and I've always managed to. I don't think that Real Madrid needs a peace-maker”. Regarding the pressure that exists within the team, he stated: “I don't think the pressure is greater than in other clubs. The pressure is in the manager's job. Managing it is the problem. I want to work with pressure”.

Referring to future appearances with Mourinho, his predecessor on the bench, he said: “Mourinho is a great manager who I respect. As a person, his personality is different from mine and mine from his. He has all my respect. I don't think it's right to compare me with him. Mourinho did a good job here and I'm going to try to do a good job after him. No comparison is possible. It's up to the president to judge my work. I don't want to know what's happened. It's a new beginning for the players and myself. It's the beginning of a new relationship and I think that it's going to be good and without problems”.

Ancelotti also praised Casillas and Cristiano Ronaldo. He said of the Real Madrid captain: “I know him very well. He's a fantastic and goalkeeper and this team's captain. In football there's a rule that those who deserve to, play. It stands for all players and all teams”. Of the Portuguese player he added: “He's a really marvellous player. It's an honour to coach a player like him, just as it was with Zidane. I can already say that he's on the list of the greatest players that I have coached”.

The Italian spoke of two other players. The first was Kaka: “I know him very well. I hope to see him train and then make up my mind. My view is that today Kaka is a Real Madrid player and we're going to work with him so that he gives his all to do his best as a Real Madrid player. I don't have any other intention”. Modric was the next player discussed, compared to Pirlo: “They are players with different characteristics. Modric is more dynamic and less of a midfielder. Modric needs to play all over the field and Pirlo has a more well-defined position in the midfield”.

Asked about the rivalry that he will have with Barcelona, he stated: “It's a very competitive team, but it's possible to compete well against them. They will be marvellous matches and I don't think we have to fear Barcelona. I'm confident that Real Madrid will be better”. Concerning his reasons for leaving PSG, he said: “I already explained when I announced that I was leaving the club. It's in the past and I want to give thanks for the good experience I had there. I want to wish Blanc and PSG good luck. The two teams have had a good relationship and thanks to that I'm here”.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330153430276/noticia/Noticia/Ancelotti:_%E2%80%9CI_love_football_so_it_is_a_dream_to_coach_Real_Madrid%E2%80%9D.htm

Carlo Ancelotti was unveiled as the new Real Madrid coach in the Directors’ Box at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. Amid great anticipation and with a very large media presence, the Italian said: "I am very happy to be here. The objective is very clear. The most prestigious club in the world has to win playing spectacular football because this club’s history and tradition is to play in an attacking and spectacular style. I have the support of the president, the fans and the club and I think this will be a season of happiness for Real Madrid". The president, Florentino Perez, spoke before Ancelotti, about whom he said: "He knows about the best leagues, he knows what it means to be in charge of a changing room at the highest level and has had the dream of being Real Madrid’s coach for many years. A while ago I said that one day you'd be my coach and therefore my wish has come true". The ceremony was also attended by Zinedine Zidane, Emilio Butragueno, Director of Institutional Relations, and several board members.

Carlo Ancelotti's unveiling ceremony brought together representatives from over 180 worldwide media outlets in the Directors’ Box in the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. Florentino Perez was the first to speak: "We are starting, in this, the temple for Real Madrid, a new sporting era with Carlo Ancelotti as the new Real Madrid coach. Everyone who knows him consider him to be knowledgeable about football, an intelligent coach and an excellent human being. He knows about the best leagues, he knows what it means to be in charge of a changing room at the highest level and has had the dream of being Real Madrid’s coach for many years. His serious and serene manner is so evident that perhaps it is hard to perceive the truly professional and sporting side of the football man with an extraordinary track record".

The Real Madrid president spoke about Ancelotti's brilliant career: "As a coach he has led exceptionally great teams such as Juventus, Milan, Chelsea and PSG, among others, and in all of those leagues he was voted as being the best. He is someone who is accustomed to the highest pressures on the most intense benches and he should know, and I think he does know, that nothing that he has experienced will be similar to that awaiting him at this legendary club. Real Madrid are one of the most demanding clubs in all areas and I know he is aware of that because we’re alongside one of the world's great coaches. He is a man who was also an essential piece of what many consider to be the best Milan team ever, lead by Arrigo Sacchi. Arrigo said that Carlo is a man who thinks faster than anyone because even as a player he acted as an extension of the coach on the field".

Carlo Ancelotti was also a player at the highest level and Florentino Perez welcomed him to his new home. "As a player he also won two Champions League titles. You know, Carlo, for Real Madrid that is the main competition and the most coveted title as much for our members as for our fans. From now on, you will feel what Real Madrid are all about. You will feel the support and encouragement of everyone associated with the club. Our fans are certainly demanding but they are very loyal and they are with their team until the end". Finally, the Real Madrid president showed his gratitude to Ancelotti’s previous club: "Thank you to those in charge at PSG. Especially to their president, with whom the talks have always happened in a flawless manner that is befitting of these two clubs that are friends. Years ago I said to you, Carlo, that one day you'd be my coach. That day has come and I have fulfilled my wish. The challenge begins here and here the challenges are always exciting and enormous. Welcome to your Santiago Bernabeu stadium, welcome to Real Madrid".

Ancelotti spoke in the Directors’ Box and said: "I feel excited. Please excuse my Spanish, but I will improve it quickly. I am very happy to be at the most prestigious club in the world. I am conscious of that and so I'm very happy. I want to thank the president, Florentino Perez, and the club's director general, Jose Angel Sanchez, who have done a lot of work for me to be able to be here today. At the same time I want to thank PSG for the experience I had in France. The objective is very clear. The most prestigious club in the world has to win playing spectacular football because this club’s history and tradition is to play in an attacking and spectacular style. We will work on playing football that fans will enjoy. The job is not easy and it is not always that case that it is easy for a coach to do their job, but we’ve been to Real Madrid’s Football City and it is fantastic. Everything that we need is there and I think the work that we will do will be very good. I have the support of the president, the fans and the club and I think this will be a season of happiness for Real Madrid". The ceremony ended with a group photo of Florentino Perez, Ancelotti, Zidane, Emilio Butragueno and the rest of the board members.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330153424646/noticia/Noticia/Carlo_Ancelotti:__I_am_very_happy_about_coming_to_the_most_prestigious_club_in_the_world_.htm

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 7 times in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next