Buffon a fan of Jovetic and Ogbonna

Go down

Buffon a fan of Jovetic and Ogbonna Empty Buffon a fan of Jovetic and Ogbonna

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Juventus captain Gigi Buffon has welcomed transfer links with Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic and Angelo Ogbonna of Torino.

The Old Lady are looking to reinforce ahead of next season and the two players are on their wish-list.

“Jovetic, like all the other players who could arrive to improve Juventus, would be welcome,” Buffon stated on Tuesday.

“Ogbonna, meanwhile, is an exceptional lad, a very intelligent one,” he said of his Italian international colleague.

“In my opinion he is a very strong player with great potential, even more than he is showing at this moment in time.

“When he matures he will be a reference point of this Italy team.”

Fiorentina value the Montenegro international forward at around the €30m figure, while Toro think their centre-back is worth close to €15m.

In order to fund such proposed swoops, there are suggestions that Juve could sell Claudio Marchisio this summer.

“I’ve read that there have been offers for Marchisio, but clubs have the right to make bids for Juventus players,” Buffon noted.

“Claudio is a great champion and I think it is normal that there are teams who would want a player of his calibre.

“I don’t know if the club will sell anybody or not, but we have a very capable and ambitious President, a staff who will certainly want to improve the squad so I have no fear.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down