halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm

bale to play ram fck this shit :facepalm:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 34 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Someone's getting deceived again this year Laughing The question is who...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 pm

this time it wont be by mourinho but by perez who is responsible for getting our current front three in the first place Proud

perez to bale: I want you here but can guarantee your place in this team four years down the line Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Btw, Fabinho is absolutely being incredible at Monaco. He won out the RB spot when he wasn't even in the running going into preseason... beasting so far.

Does he have a twin brother? Looks nothing like the Castilla player i remember. Actually disciplined and playing very good defense Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:42 pm

tbh in his last couple of games he played alot better. I didn't mind him staying after being against it initially

maybe he is looking better because Monaco aren't as fullback focused as Castilla who really need good solid fullbacks who can cross. fabinho wasnt crossing alot but I doubt hed need to at monaco
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:58 pm

That's the thing... everything goes through the wings at Monaco. He's averaging 7 crosses per game in the first 3 games and they're mostly very good. He and Ocampos are torching everyone on that side.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:20 pm

How funny would is be if Bale becomes our 2nd choice LB?:fishing: 
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 am

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lejdd.fr/Sport/Football/Actualite/Benzema-n-ira-pas-a-Arsenal-selon-son-agent-Karim-Djaziri-625542

Benzema's agent says Benz is not going to Arsenal or anywhere else... so that's that.

The most interesting part is that he says:  "The signing of Bale does not threaten Karim's position in any way.  Ronaldo and Bale are slated to play on the wings and Karim is the central striker."

Is Ozil seriously getting benched?   ffs
Doubt it. Benzema has bench DNA, he'll be benched at some point.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 am

ozil is just as inconsistent as benzema, so why him getting benched should be a problem cause he moves similar to zidane Laughing, no one should get benched cause bale cost more the best should play, not the most expensive, keep up the hate
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 am

Agreed Fabinho has looked very very good for Monaco, barca need to sign him up ffs

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:37 pm

According to El confidential Ozil is pressuring the club to give him 7 ME a year and is threatening to leave before the end of this window

if this is true. dont let the door hit you on the way out. What a twerp asking for more money when he is probably the most inconsistent player on this team. More of the Jeses less of the Ozils please
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:44 pm

It's his father... not sure how much Mesut has to do with it. He did the same stuff in Germany.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 pm

I remember earlier when his father was complaining that Ozil had to do too much defensive work and could be like Missi if the team was built around him

I guess papa mesut hasn't found out Messi can actually score goals and doesn't become dead tired after the 60th minute

Anyways I hope its just his dad and Ozil tells him to zip it......for his own sake
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:23 am

It's 7 mil net according to Cadena Ser for Ozil.... that's the problem. That equals to about 15 mil gross Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:10 am

[quote="Zealous"]
sportsczy wrote:http://www.lejdd.fr/Sport/Football/Actualite/Benzema-n-ira-pas-a-Arsenal-selon-son-agent-Karim-Djaziri-625542

Benzema's agent says Benz is not going to Arsenal or anywhere else... so that's that.

The most interesting part is that he says:  "The signing of Bale does not threaten Karim's position in any way.  Ronaldo and Bale are slated to play on the wings and Karim is the central striker."

Is Ozil seriously getting benched?   ffs
but what if madrid sign surezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz??? hmm hmm hmm hmm 
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:06 pm

we wont. we have a squad of 28 as it is lmao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Siqueira could join on loan with an option to buy permanently, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:27 pm

that would be a good move imo. Very smart by the club

in fact this whole summer has been so great and this bale deal comes in to jeopardise everything No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's his father... not sure how much Mesut has to do with it.  He did the same stuff in Germany.
This. Ozil's dad is an asshat, I doubt Mesut himself is actually pushing aggressively for a pay raise.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:It's his father... not sure how much Mesut has to do with it.  He did the same stuff in Germany.
This. Ozil's dad is an asshat, I doubt Mesut himself is actually pushing aggressively for a pay raise.
Mesute is not a 12 year old. Everything his dad is doing is with the full support of Mesut Ozil.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Oh i don't know Adit.  You don't have a middle eastern parent.  When i was in my 20s, i didn't dare say no to my father.  The father doesn't come down on you alone... it's the whole freakin family.  It has its positives as the family is very close.  But one of the negatives is that you are never truly independent.

The way i dealt with it is that i found the farthest city away from him in the US so that he couldn't interfere lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Kiko Femenia, whose contract was rescinded with Barcelona B yesterday, will join Real Madrid Castilla.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Kiko? Kid from Hercules right

He's good, it will be nice to have him here
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:48 pm

sportsczy wrote:Oh i don't know Adit.  You don't have a middle eastern parent.  When i was in my 20s, i didn't dare say no to my father.  The father doesn't come down on you alone... it's the whole freakin family.  It has its positives as the family is very close.  But one of the negatives is that you are never truly independent.

The way i dealt with it is that i found the farthest city away from him in the US so that he couldn't interfere lol.
Adit is Indian lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Could we see Bale being announced tomorrow or friday with Lamela now officialy a Spurs player?

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Cheryshev could go to Zenit, according to Sports Sovietskij.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next