halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Valkyrja wrote:30m for a player known mostly for his u21 tournament ? Better pay 18 and buy Thiago ffs or 35 for Gundogan

Sociedad put a 30mill release clause on him for a reason Rolling Eyes about time you actually start watching football every once in a while

AND FOR THE UPTEEEEENTH FCKING TIME GUNDOGAN ISNT AND WILL NEVER BE AN ALONSO REPLACEMENT. Thiago rofl . we are not replacing Modric here, we are replacing Alonso

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Not sure why every playmaker that is linked has to be an 'Alonso' replacement. It's not like Alonso has been/is a really elite player.

A major part of Spain's Euro and WC is not an elite player ? Please. Just because he isn't an agile midget and flashy that doesn't mean he isn't/wasn't great.

For Real Madrid he's done well, but he's not the be all and end all of midfielders. I think he's overrated a bit, since he's one of the only renown DLP's out there. He's struggled against certain midfields as well.

Right now he's being treated as if he's been the best playmaker in the World for a decade for Real Madrid.

:facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:30m for a player known mostly for his u21 tournament ? Better pay 18 and buy Thiago ffs or 35 for Gundogan

Sociedad put a 30mill release clause on him for a reason :roll:about time you actually start watching football every once in a while

AND FOR THE UPTEEEEENTH FCKING TIME GUNDOGAN ISNT AND WILL NEVER BE AN ALONSO REPLACEMENT.  Thiago rofl. we are not replacing Modric here, we are replacing Alonso

Do you think Modric can play alongside a player like Alonso ? :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 pm

I doubt Flo would pay 30mil for Illa but if he does I'll gladly be proven wrong. I think we will get Kondogbia instead
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Sociedad put a 30mill release clause on him for a reason :roll:about time you actually start watching football every once in a while

AND FOR THE UPTEEEEENTH FCKING TIME GUNDOGAN ISNT AND WILL NEVER BE AN ALONSO REPLACEMENT.  Thiago rofl. we are not replacing Modric here, we are replacing Alonso

Somebody faster with better ball technique why not.

@se7en that's what I am fearing as well No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Somebody faster with better ball technique why not.

@se7en that's what I am fearing as well No

who would recover the ball in a midfield like Alonso-Modric-Ozil ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Alonso is finished hence we are actively looking for his replacement. But that would have been his job yes had he been a little younger

if we are going for a 4-3-1-2 the trio will probably be Khedira/Isco-Illaramendi-Modric

the Khedira/Isco option depends on who fits that role after watching both play
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 pm

ehhh Kheidra?
It's not like he's going to be a DM. Illaramendi isn't signed, so don't include him in any possible formation/lineups. Doesn't make sense to.

Would our 4-3-1-2 look like this?

--------------------Casillas-----------------------
Carvajal-------------Ramos---------Varane---------------Marcelo
---------Kheidra----------Modric/Alonso---------------Isco
----------------------------Ozil---------------------------
-----------Benzema-----------------Ronaldo
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Supposedly all the Sociedad players made a pact not to leave this year so if flo wants Illara it will have to be 30m. Maybe next year? I mean to me Illara does seem like the type of player force a move and if la real have a bad season( Sad ) then it would be easier for flo to negotiate.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:51 pm

So no one realized that we play very bad when Khedira is not on the field ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:23 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:ehhh Kheidra?
It's not like he's going to be a DM. Illaramendi isn't signed, so don't include him in any possible formation/lineups. Doesn't make sense to.

Modric is a sure starter with Carlo. He likes him too much. Whether we play with Khedira or Isco is going to depend on how good/bad our defending becomes imo

I only included Illaramendi because I think he has been viewed as the number one target and Alonso won't start the season. But yh I know what you mean
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:43 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:ehhh Kheidra?

Like the formation

Valkyrja wrote:So no one realized that we play very bad when Khedira is not on the field ?

That is correct. Barring few CL matches he did well. People have short memory. Having said that for a box-box Midfielder, he is erratic going forward ,wasteful upfront and lacks pace. But he has great stamina and height along with good tackling skills. I think we should try him out in DM role.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 pm

I really like the formation I posted. It seems the most logical with the players we currently have and we have the flexibility of tweaking it.

I don't follow Carlo much so I don't know what he normally plays etc

All I do know know is that formation will go to shit if we sign bale. Because I have no idea how to in corporate him lol maybe if 12 players were allowed on the pitch...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:I really like the formation I posted. It seems the most logical with the players we currently have and we have the flexibility of tweaking it.

I don't follow Carlo much so I don't know what he normally plays etc

All I do know know is that formation will go to shit if we sign bale. Because I have no idea how to in corporate him lol maybe if 12 players were allowed on the pitch...

well bale did start his career as a LB u know Laughing 

in all seriousness though, ancelloti doesnt have to use that formation, he is flexible, he uses a formation depending on the players at his disposal.

MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:16 am

If we don't buy Gundogan, at least buy Oliver Torres, incredible player
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Oliver Torres? Yeah totally! Let's buy him just to say we did because there is no way in hell he'd get any playing time.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Apparently Man Utd and AC Milan made an offer for Kaka last year according to AS, however Mourinho didn't want Kaka going to a European rival in case he did well.

Mourinho didn't mind him going to Russia or China, however Kaka wanted to play for a big European club to help his chances of playing for Brazil.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Jese Rodriguez hints at Madrid exit
http://www.marca.com/2013/07/04/en/football/real_madrid/1372928225.html

Common perez dont let him leave. Stop going after that overrated one trick pony and keep this guy at all costs.
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:33 pm

no he said he doesn't know what the club wants to do with him and will chat with the club after the WC

in other words nobody has phoned him now to tell him he is getting promoted because he is in the middle of a competition

Callejon is near Napoli so Jese will take his spot in the team

And please everyone join me in the prayer asking for a club to get Kaka off us. I don't want him driving another young talent out of the team because of his bs price and wages making it a necessity to sub him first over others

Apparently Illaramendi is edging closer to us and Butragueño has travel there to negotiate a payment plan. we are offering 25mill apparently and Illaramendi has given us the thumbs up to sign him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Zidane promised Jese first team mins last month. He is staying. I hope we get Derik Osede(U-20 player)some first team mins. He looks really good as CB in U-20 WC. You never know If Ramos gets injured, he may turn out a new Varane Very Happy.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Do you see Illaramendi as a starter? Or someone that will be benched/rotated mostly in his first year?

Haven't seen him play before sadly..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Illaramendi will be a long term solution for the future. This year I think it will depend on whether Alonso recovers in time for the start of the season and Illaramendi will rotate with him. It was very vital that we got him this summer so that he can learn from Alonso for a year

He is fairly inexperienced so I don't know whether Carlo will be happy to shove him into the team directly. If carlo has the courage to start him straight away I don't think he will dissapoint

He can play in both a double pivot and a trident. And used to be Sociedads DM until he started to distribute from the back

his tackles, speed and passing is what we have lacked from both khedira and alonso this season.

I have been hyping him and Carvajal up here imagibe if both fail No I don't think so though
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:50 pm

I am ok with illlarmadi, but defenitly not for 25/30m. No way he is worth that much, we should buy him from around 15/18m.

I cant believe jose rodreguez wasnt selected in the u20 spain wc team. total screw up, if he was, he wouldve outperformed everyone, and people would be asking him for the first team.

Jose has huge potential. I am hyping him to the limit like jese.

I think we should forget bale, sure he is a good player, but not the type of player for post mou madrid, he wouldve worked great in mou madrid, cuz it was all about indivisual stuff, now we are buying players like isco, jese, who are good team players, we expect pass and move, dribbling in the anchelloti design.

So i wouldnt sign a player like bale this season or next, and i think CR7 will leave this or next summer, by that time i hope jese is a starter, he should get the LW position from CR7.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Illaramendi's market value is around 15mill atm but his buyout is 30mill thats the only reason we will pay that much, they are refusing to negotiate at all

Part of that is because they need him for CL and another because they have an election coming up in December. their president can just say "there was nothing I could do" if we buy him out
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 am

Illarramendi could be signed in a few days, according to AS. He's apparently said yes to a move and wants the negotiations sorted by 11th July. His release clause is 30m Euros and apparently Real Madrid have agreed to pay it, however without the income tax.

If Illarramendi isn't signed, then plan B is Kondogbia, who would cost 8m Euros.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 am

Apparently Illaramendi to us will be finalized in a couple of hours as Sociedad want it over and done with before they start training on Thursday to prepare for CL without him.

It will be paid in two installments
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next