halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 pm

StrugaRock wrote:So far as I've seen reviews, few parts of the U21 championship, and the high prices of some of our targets I've come to think of it, that this year we should go for the more Spanish type of transfers.

GK: Iker, Lopez
DF:Ramos, Varane, Albiol, Nacho, Arbeloa, Marcelo and possibly another backup CB
MF: Alonso, Khedira, Modric, Ozil, Isco, Illarramendi, Jose Rodriguez
ATT:Ronaldo, Benzema, Jese, Morata

Sell: Higuain, Kaka, Coentrao, Pepe, Adan
Buy: Isco, Illarramendi, backup CB
Promote: Jese, Morata, Jose Rodriguez and Nacho

But I know this is just fantasy

GK:Casillas, Jesus
RB: Carjaval, Arbeloa
CB: Ramos, Varane, Garay/backup CB, Albiol
LB: Marcelo, Nacho
DM/CM: Gundogan, Khedira, Xabi, Kondogbia + Modric, Jose R.
AM: Ozil, Modric + Jese
LW: Ronaldo, Jese
RW : Bale, Callejon + Jese
CF : Benzema, backup + Ronaldo , Jese

Sell: Higuain 25, Kaka 12, Coentrao 20 , Pepe 15, Diego 7 , Adan 3 = ~80
Buy : Bale 60 , Gundogan 30-40, Kondogbia 15, Garay/backup CB 10-15, backup CF 10-15 = ~140

quite achievable.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Nedved Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:40 am

Kondogbia is a great talent, but still a raw talent. His positioning is pathetic and on top of it has serious attitude problems. Barring these he is a beast in the center and going fwd.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:09 pm

we bought Casemiro, it's official
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm

That's good I guess.

And on regarding Morata. He's doing really well atm. He's starting to win me over as someone who can be a solid backup to Benzema when needed
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 pm

u mean back up to back up benzema?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:we bought Casemiro, it's official

my goddness gracious :brickwall:

I dont think we will buy a CF. looks like we will be relying on dmzema next season with morata as backup

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 pm

we will definitely sign a CF, just wait. we dont have a coach yet, there are some moves we cant make without a manager. Casemiro is in the depth chart, nothing important.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 pm

What kind of CF should be the backup? I don't think there should be a Benzema/Higuain situation again. WC strikers need to be starting, not rotating.

An older CF? Or maybe buy Rodrigo back?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 pm

to me it seems like Perez is saving all the money for Bale

And it wouldn't make sense to have Benz compete with another wc forward again now that we have Zidane as the sporting director

And Ancelotti isnt actually the kind of guy to demand players like Mou did
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:What kind of CF should be the backup? I don't think there should be a Benzema/Higuain situation again. WC strikers need to be starting, not rotating.

An older CF? Or maybe buy Rodrigo back?

I like Rodrigo very much, but I'd prefer a taller striker, ala Drogba
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 pm

No hala, EC reported last week that the financial department, and Sanchez havent even oked a 80 millions move for Bale yet lol. We are going to sign players but without a manager, we cant act on the market.

if you look around, our main madrid sources have reported that we took contact with a couple of CFs already: Cavani, Lewa (but he wants Bayern), Suarez mainly.

we are also going to definitely sign a playmaker and an enforcer imo.

Isco, with the meetings that took place and City getting out of the race (look how he isnt linked with anyone else), i think it's a go for us (i hope at least).

we already brought back carvajal and casemiro is in.

And you still dont know what formation we will ready for with carlo, he really really really likes 3 man midfields. he played those everywhere, Milan, Chelsea, PSG; also 4411. I think we way we play will change a bit from the broken up 4231 we have been used to with mou, specially if we play 4312, with two genuine forwards and an AM behind them, benzema could back up Ozil as well as play CF.

too many questions unanswered to panic now, just be patient.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:we bought Casemiro, it's official

Yeah, but why?
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Kondogbia is going to be next imo, too much talk about him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Someone like Milito, Klose, Pizarro, Ruben Castro, Santa Cruz etc as backup?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Is Kondogbia good enough? Khedira can be the backup/rotation with Casemiro and we could get a DM like Matic.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Perez has always hinted in the media that it doesn't matter how much he pays as long as he gets a good revenue for it. But I like how he is a 'gentleman' in not wanting to upset teams by activating their(players) release clauses

Lewa like you said is going bayern and when perez was asked about him he said he is only famous because of those four goals and I agree the guy is god damn overrated

Kun signed a new contract

Cavani looks like he is heading to Chelsea/City.

I doubt any of the socios would approve of Suarez and besides he isn't much different from Benzema.

The longer we stay without a coach the less options we will have hence we will stick with what we have maybe even force Higgy to stay

Casemiro it seems to me like they found a cheap solution for DM. so we will not likely see Kondogbia/Illaramendi with us who are better and more suited to that role than him

Isco is a possibility in place of Bale and I would actually favour him over the welshman actually

aka we seems to have finished our business regarding defence/midfield and are focusing on one/two forwards which I think is a stupid idea
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Perez doesnt ask socios opinions before he does things. If suarez sign and is good, all will be forgotten. even if he does *bleep* stuff and his brilliant on the pitch, he will be cheered like a hero that's how it is lol.

again, we are going to sign kondogbia imo, 6 millions? too cheap. dont be surprised if Casemiro mostly plays with the reserve.

if we sign other players it's because some have left like albiol, we will sign a CB; or di maria, a winger maybe or CM. that kind of stuff. moving for a playmaker ala Thiago is important too, dumb not to go after him imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 pm

hope we get kondogbia, thiago is good but no gundagon news Sad
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Dortmund has asked Perez to wait another year for Gundogan if he wants him, they dont want to sell all their players, and they dont need the money. check EC from few weeks back
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Modric wants to stay so he should start.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:13 pm

who th fck cares about what modric wants lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:who th fck cares about what modric wants lol
Laughing
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:17 pm

He's definitely capable of starting next season and taking Alonso's spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Perez has always hinted in the media that it doesn't matter how much he pays as long as he gets a good revenue for it. But I like how he is a 'gentleman' in not wanting to upset teams by activating their(players) release clauses

Lewa like you said is going bayern and when perez was asked about him he said he is only famous because of those four goals and I agree the guy is god damn overrated

Kun signed a new contract

Cavani looks like he is heading to Chelsea/City.

I doubt any of the socios would approve of Suarez and besides he isn't much different from Benzema.

The longer we stay without a coach the less options we will have hence we will stick with what we have maybe even force Higgy to stay

Casemiro it seems to me like they found a cheap solution for DM. so we will not likely see Kondogbia/Illaramendi with us who are better and more suited to that role than him

Isco is a possibility in place of Bale and I would actually favour him over the welshman actually

aka we seems to have finished our business regarding defence/midfield and are focusing on one/two forwards which I think is a stupid idea

Get d fkcing coach and then lets talk. Perez hasn't called PSG yet. Looks like Zidane is perhaps asking the french to keep the peace maker in their frenchies so that he can take over the baton at RM. Everybody talking it up including Perez and Roberto carlos... Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:who th fck cares about what modric wants lol

Well, I do and soon you'll learn to do it as well as I think he'll easily be our best midfielder starting this season. Alonso has had a crappy season and an operation is the last thing he needed as he was almost immobile even before it. I love Alonso's long range passing and positioning, but he is slow, can't dribble, can't shoot and should not form a CM pair with Khedira. We can still use him plenty, but not for the big games with high tempo.

Also, I feel that the signing of a new striker is just a matter of time. Who in their right mind would want to start a season with Benzema as their only established striker? And I am not 100% sure but I think that in WC or EC seasons the schedule is even tighter (because national teams are given time to train before the major tournament) meaning the games keep coming thick and fast, and the chances of injuries do as well.

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Perez doesnt ask socios opinions before he does things. If suarez sign and is good, all will be forgotten. even if he does *bleep* stuff and his brilliant on the pitch, he will be cheered like a hero that's how it is lol.

again, we are going to sign kondogbia imo, 6 millions? too cheap. dont be surprised if Casemiro mostly plays with the reserve.

if we sign other players it's because some have left like albiol, we will sign a CB; or di maria, a winger maybe or CM. that kind of stuff. moving for a playmaker ala Thiago is important too, dumb not to go after him imo.

it took alot to renew Pepes contract due to his on pitch behaviour. Couple that with Mous tenure and I doubt they will accept Suarez. Maybe if there is a clause in his contract Laughing

Casemiro has been signed for the first team according to the official statement on our website. Kondogbia maybe if he is really cheap

Thiago is not better than Modric in any way shape or form so going for him is pointless and frankly just a waste of money. As far as the CM position goes we are set for next season its only the DM position we need to improve especially now that Alonso has had that surgery

And yes I agree we will only buy players to replace those who leave. however I dont think we will buy a lb if cacktrao leaves. we will make do with nacho as marcelos backup

I'd love Isco tho if he is willing to play rw if dimaria leave. not sold on bale and for that price we could go after at least two wc players in other positions

but am afraid the way we are spending sparingly its indicating we will make at least onebig money signing. namely bale No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next