*Transfers special* Which players should Real Madrid sell and buy in the summer?

+24
Valkyrja
Pedram
Dante
halamadrid2
LeVersacci
StevieRayVaughan
futbol
Kuru
Kick
FennecFox7
Mr Nick09
The Sanchez
Real Kandahar
LeSwagg James
LeBéninois
DeviAngel
djfawnz
buddytaller
StrugaRock
chad4401
McAgger
CBarca
RealGunner
Onyx
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Transfers special* Which players should Real Madrid sell and buy in the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Transfers special* Which players should Real Madrid sell and buy in the summer?

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 am

I think Modric is actually a fantastic player if used properly. He just needs a Makelele type of ball-winning midfielder. He works hard as a midfielder, the problem is Alonso is a liability now. Also, Khedira doesnt offer enough to warrant a start. He isnt a ball winner who can play infront of the back 4, and Alonso cant do that either. But Modric is better than both of them at keeping the ball, and doing something with it. For you guys, the ideal situation would be Modric + 1 as CM.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* Which players should Real Madrid sell and buy in the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Transfers special* Which players should Real Madrid sell and buy in the summer?

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 am

DM: Illaramendi or Kondogbia
B2B: Promote Jose Rodriguez
RB: Carvajal
Attacking player: Isco and Jese

sell:
Carvalho, Kaka, Cacktrao, Benz/Higuain, Morata, Adan and Khedira/Modric

squad becomes:
Goalies:Iker, Lopez and Jesus
RB: Carvajal and Arbeloa
RCB: Varane and Pepe
LCB: Ramos and Albiol
LB: Marcelo and Nacho
B2B/CM: Khedira/Modric and Jose Rodriguez
DLP/DM: Alonso, Kondogbia/Illaramendi and Jose Rodriguez
RW: Ozil, DiMaria, Isco and Jese
AM: Ozil and Isco
LW: Ronaldo, Jese and Isco
CF: Higgy/Benz and Callejon

we would actually make a profit in a trabsfer window for the first time in our lives Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 27, 2013 10:54 am

Players like Carvalho and Essien should be already past i guess.. Arbeloa , better keep him for depth reasons than sell him for nothing. Bring Carvajal and Inigo Martinez for the defence maybe? With Varane , Ramos and Pepe , they should be alright. Varane and Martinez for the future isn't a bad idea either .

Sign fkn Cavani at all costs . Isco as well. Bale i don't know , it smells like Kaka-Ronaldo all over again.OK , not the same thing , but both need to be the center of everything and one of them will have a lesser effect at some point. I don't know , only if Ronaldo left i'd go for Bale though if Real buy Isco , i don't know where Bale-Isco would fit.

Sell one of Alonso or Khedira. Although i like both , Modric is too good to be left out and someone must make space unless they like the bench . I can't vow for Alonso but it seems likely Khedira will be the one to leave. Both have struggled this season , i don't know but i'd keep Alonso.

Higuain is off too as it seems , so better give Morata a chance and have Cavani and Benzema to depend on first and foremost , that's what i would do anyway. Oh and sell Kaka already ffs Laughing and Di Maria , well i say fk him lol , with Isco and Cavani there he will only rot in the bench. If by any chance Bale is signed , then he's gone 100%. If not , then i suppose it would be best for Real to stay , unless there's a good offer of course. Then Bale and Isco is possible , since Isco might be a fantastic player but has years in front of him , he can get some bench alright .

But again , even though Bale is out of this world , there's Ronaldo. Better if they go for Isco imo , who i'd be very interested to watch alongside Ozil.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon May 27, 2013 2:58 pm

If Isco comes:

Casillas
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo
Modric - Pogba
Bale - Ozil - Isco
Ronaldo

If not:

Casillas
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo
Modric - Pogba
Bale - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Sell/end of contract : Kaka, Coentrao, Carvalho, Adan, Di Maria, Lopez

Buy : Gundogan, Carvajal, Bale, Isco (if Modric leaves), Kondogbia

Promote : Nacho, Jese

Casillas
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Khedira Gundogan
Bale Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema

2nd

Jesus
Arbeloa Albiol Pepe Nacho
Xabi Kondogbia
Callejon Modric/Isco Jese
Higuain
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon May 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Bring a bunch of Turkish guys
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Sell : Kaka,Coentrao (he wants to leave not that i want him gone),Callejon.

Buy : Isco ,a B2B to replace/give competition to Khedira,Carvajal.

.........................Casillas

Carvajal.....Varane......Ramos....Marcelo

..........................B2B.....Modric

RW/maria/ozil.........Ozil/Isco...............Ronaldo

.........................Benzema/Higuain
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 am

It would be intersting to see this lineup:

______________Lopez
Carvajal___Varane___Ramos___Marcelo
________L.Bender___Gundogan
G.Bale_________M.Ozil_________CR7
____________Benzema

Super duper attacking lineup drunken

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Bender, Khedira's backup at NT ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 1:30 pm

lol, lars is probably better than khedira. that khedira is a starter doesnt mean he is better lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:lol, lars is probably better than khedira. that khedira is a starter doesnt mean he is better lol

I told you more than once, if a player isn't good technically that doesn't mean he isn't a good footballer.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 28, 2013 1:38 pm

I think we'd need a pure DM alongside Modric, Gundogan and any other CM we buy. If Khedira played then he'd be going B2B leaving the CM on his own.

Also CM's like Modric/Gundogan like to attack and so does Khedira, so it wouldn't really work.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:lol, lars is probably better than khedira. that khedira is a starter doesnt mean he is better lol

I told you more than once, if a player isn't good technically that doesn't mean he isn't a good footballer.
For a B2B player technique is must ,khedira,Ramirez all lacks the technique and with them teams can barely build a team that revolve around midfield ball retention and creativity.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

which i dont disagree with, but i am fairly certain that Lars is a better footballer, the little leverkusen i saw this year for my boy carvajal told me as much. Khedira is starter with the NT out of loyalty right now and he is pretty consistent too. it's not an argument to prove that he is awesome.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I think Bale. He is just amazing when scoring a goal. Unpredictable.
Besides of it, he has Luka Modric as his former teammate to play together with him.
That would be great huh? Very Happy
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum