How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team?

+8
Great Leader Sprucenuce
VivaStPauli
Raptorgunner
guest7
Ali
McAgger
hrealmadrid
The BoyWonder
12 posters

Go down

How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team? Empty How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team?

Post by The BoyWonder Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 15:23

discuss...

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team? Empty Re: How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team?

Post by hrealmadrid Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 15:39

Not much, the German support around him is priceless and definitely takes his game up by a few levels.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team? Empty Re: How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team?

Post by McAgger Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 18:13

He will have Arda Turan, Nuri Sahin with him.....But still not as good as Germany
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 18:28

Oezil can't make a team a world class team, he can be world class in a world class team...I hope that made sense
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 18:33

Well the turkish team isn't so bad. But he won't do as good as Germany I think. He relies alot on his teammates becouse he isnt a goalscorer but he creates alot for his teammates.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 19:13

I think he would make more useful to the Turks then he is to the Germans.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:16

Turkey don't have a finisher -> no assists for the wizard of Öz. Sad
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:24

I have a better question, how much difference would it make to Germany if they had no dual nationality stars? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:27

Not much, AFAIK that'd just cost them Podolski. Or are we talking about migrant background? Because that'd hurt. But I think only Podolski still holds a dual citizenship, if he even still has his Polish passport...

Özil and Khedira are born Germans IIRC, maybe Klose might have a dual nationality as well...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:30

being euro contender automatically makes you world cup contender, no?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:30

VivaStPauli wrote:Not much, AFAIK that'd just cost them Podolski. Or are we talking about migrant background? Because that'd hurt. But I think only Podolski still holds a dual citizenship, if he even still has his Polish passport...

Özil and Khedira are born Germans IIRC, maybe Klose might have a dual nationality as well...

Migrant background aswell Twisted Evil Laughing

And your saying losing Podolski wont hurt them much? your fandom is'nt what it once was Viva Evil or Very Mad

How much difference would Ozil make in the Turkish national team? 2c22b210-52df-4548-827a-333c61e6b2e3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:32

Ze German Germans:

-------------Neuer
Lahm Höwedes Hummels Schmelzer
-----Schweinsteiger Ballack
Müller ---....- Götze ------- Marin
------------- Schürrle

They'd do okay.
It's just that they wouldn't have any fans without Podolski :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:34

i think it is a tad annoying when people keep questioning a player's nationality. If a person has a heritage and respects doesnt mean he is from the country his heritage is from. this is not agaisnt the author but agaisnt ppl who keep talking abt country of origin and so on...
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 21:18

VivaStPauli wrote:Ze German Germans:

-------------Neuer
Lahm Höwedes Hummels Schmelzer
-----Schweinsteiger Ballack
Müller ---....- Götze ------- Marin
------------- Schürrle

They'd do okay.
It's just that they wouldn't have any fans without Podolski :coffee:

Marin was born in Bosnia Viva! Very Happy
And Ballack was born 100m from Poland, in fact his home-town is divided though the middle, one
part in Germany, one part in Poland.

And the Turks might have found their finisher, Cenk Tosun, born in Germany of course.

In 5 years Turkey might field a team of players born in Germany. Very Happy
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 23:59

Lol I'm such a retard, I even knew the Marin thing, that's why he got slapped in the face.

Damn we never had enough wingers, now this is annoying as hell. Who else do we have on the wing that's like, REALLY German, you know, German enough to satisfy the semi-racist doubters?

Ah.

Reus or Großkreutz.
They might even be better than Marin anyway.

So... Them.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:02

Großkreutz is part rat, part human though but I guess that should not be a problem. Very Happy
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:03

I'd probably prefer Reus anyway, no? I mean I like Großkreutz' work rate, but his effectiveness really is kinda "meh".
But we don't have anyone bar those two, right?

VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:09

Hmm. Don't think so.

I'm kinda bored right now so I'm going to make teams based on German regions but still unsure if I should make them based on states or not.
Swabia for example has parts in two states...
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:56

Ozil is definately one of the best players in the world and he has the ability to not show up for a whole game and have one moment of brilliance that changes the game completely

He would definately make Turkey a Euro contender, as I think the chemistry between him and Sahin would be exquisite
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum