pUsHa
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by dmize Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:00 am

Anyone get that South Park game? Seems to be getting pretty good reviews.

Got it for PC, about to install it

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:01 am

WWE rofl

A kids hobby :coffee:

Definitely need to make a trip down to the WWE HQ in my city and piss on this poverty fighting :coffee:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:28 am

I'm with Mole on this one. Typical GL-ve complaining about everything. This game has been in development by Rocksteady for a log time and will be a direct next gen sequel to Arkham City unlike Origins which was a prequel under a different developer. Those who played Arkham City knows where this game is going, there were massive hints all over the game. This is going to be Arkham City level or maybe even surpass it.

Oh and ban Juveman.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Juveman17 wrote:WWE rofl

A kids hobby :coffee:

Definitely need to make a trip down to the WWE HQ in my city and piss on this poverty fighting :coffee:

Does it not bother you that 90% of the female roster in WWE could kick your ass? :coffee:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:34 pm

I don't want to watch fake dramatic fighting, no thanks Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Juveman17 wrote:I don't want to watch fake dramatic fighting, no thanks Laughing

:bow:

And mole said there were no games worth getting on next gen :coffee:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:49 pm

If only you two lads had a later bedtime, you could stay up and enjoy the pure awesomeness that is 'rastlin.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:54 pm

'Fake fighting' still gives us some of the most entertaining TV out there.

Why you guys watch fake dramatic shows like Justified and Breaking Bad? I mean everything happening there is not real and actually fiction hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 pm

You mean my hand written letters to Walter White were actually all a waste of time? Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:I don't want to watch fake dramatic fighting, no thanks Laughing

:bow:

And mole said there were no games worth getting on next gen :coffee:

No i didn't.... i said at the time there wasn't and i stand by that lol.

There still isn't really anything that is making me want to go out and buy one tomorrow.

As good as Batman looks its not giving me the urge to buy it right away, the game isn't going away it will still be available if and when i decide to buy one.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Agreed with Moel

People were buying ps4s who I know on release, and sat there rotating between fifa and 1 or 2 other games they already owned on last gen.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Same here. Friends who bought PS4/Xbox One rotates the following.

FIFA 14.
Assassin's Creed IV
Battlefield 4
NBA 2K14

All of which I have already played on current gen.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:37 pm

The NBA 2k!4 on next gen is a MUCH MUCH different(and better) experience, trust me. Incredible game.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:The NBA 2k!4 on next gen is a MUCH MUCH different(and better) experience, trust me. Incredible game.
but but it's on both gens so there isn't a difference :coffee:

Cannot wait for Arkham Knight tho I'm glad there's no multiplayer too
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:02 pm

a few days until the game of the year drops

dat dark souls 2 Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Also, PS4 bros download Dead Nation, this months free PSN game with PS+, looks fun.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 pm

There is already quite a difference in term of graphic between gens, especially if you play on big screen. Just look at some of graphic conparision videos on IGN, i cant play Thief on 360 anymore, it looked so bad to PS4 now. Cross gen games, PS4 always give best experience and will only get better as more games coming out.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:20 am

Blue Barrett wrote:The NBA 2k!4 on next gen is a MUCH MUCH different(and better) experience, trust me. Incredible game.

True, I did play it on my friend's house and loved it. But it's not worth spending 400 on.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Playing Batman Arkham Origins atm and just
Spoiler:

I really fail to get why this game has this reputation that it has in the media and among gamers.

The story is the best in the series to me and quite frankly its not even close and the boss fights shit all over the previous two games.

Although i will say i think the locales and combat is better in the previous two.

It's not any worse than the previous two in my opinion, its like people went into it with the mindset " Oh its not Rocksteady so its shit".

It's a great game and deserve a lot more respect.

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Assassin's Creed V very likely to be revealed on March 15th.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Playing Batman Arkham Origins atm and just
Spoiler:

I really fail to get why this game has this reputation that it has in the media and among gamers.

The story is the best in the series to me and quite frankly its not even close and the boss fights shit all over the previous two games.

Although i will say i think the locales and combat is better in the previous two.

It's not any worse than the previous two in my opinion, its like people went into it with the mindset " Oh its not Rocksteady so its shit".

It's a great game and deserve a lot more respect.

Spoiler:

+111111111111

Exactly. This is what me and my mate were talking about as well. The story for this game is better than Arkham City. Easily. It's on par with the last two if not better at some aspects. I really enjoyed it and maybe even more than I enjoyed Asylum. The way they explained the whole chemistry between Batman and Joker in the end was fantastic. It was more than game could ask for.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Can't wait for WWE 2K15 next gen. Hopefully it has season mode free roam just like Shut your mouth and Here comes the pain.

For a while they had 'road to wrestlemania' which wasn't as good as season mode. Then they had 'attitude era' mode, which was probably similar.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 pm

I haven't actually completed it yet RG....
Spoiler:

But i agree its a great game, really don't understand the reaction to it at all.

MT i agree with you completely on that.... i like 2k14 and WM mode is awesome but i really would like an old school season mode like on the PS2 games but with more depth.

As we should expect more than just a 2 or 3 year story mode, but yeah go back to it as a foundation and build upon it.

Would love to go through a season like i used to do with RVD( i loved using RVD back in the day lol) on SYM defending the title at Armaggedon in 6 man hell in the cell was legit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Gaming is really fickle where if a sequel isn't hands down better than previous installments than people will be disappointed..whether its right or wrong.

The second game took the first and literally did everything the first game did except better, and then some.

Where as this is just kind of similar.. Some things are better, some things are worse. Leaving people with a kind of "meh" feeling about it.

Games that are sequels in franchise are almost always compared to the previous installments when it comes to judging its quality, rather than other games that where released that same year, or couple years or what else is on the market right now.

One reason making a LoZ game for nintendo right now is so hard. They are fighting ghosts. lt doesn't matter if the new one they make is one of the best games of the year. lf lt isn't one of the best games of all time, or is a game changer for the industry like Ocarina of Time was upon its release, people will be disappointed. lts just the way it is l think
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 pm

That's true.... i loved Twilight Princess for example but some didn't as it was very similar to OOT outside the darkness bits with the Wolf.

Personally i don't care if something is similar if its good lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:56 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That's true.... i loved Twilight Princess for example but some didn't as it was very similar to OOT outside the darkness bits with the Wolf.

Personally i don't care if something is similar if its good lol.

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next