chad4401
McAgger
VendettaRed07
Mr Nick09
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How long?

How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 12 ]
How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 11 ]
How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 35

How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long till CR leaves Madrid?

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat May 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Kamikaze692 wrote:With Ronaldo, its never been about mon€y. Its always about the respect, and the adulation of the people. He's always wanted to be the centre of attention, the one who is always praised and revered. For this reason i think he will return to United. I mean Paris is a financially sound move for him, but i don't think he's gonna be tempted by them Qatari dudes.

if ronaldo could trade in all his money for respect id bet my life that he wouldnt do it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How long till CR leaves Madrid? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long till CR leaves Madrid?

Post by Harmonica Sat May 04, 2013 4:45 pm

I think it's between 0-10 years.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Sat May 04, 2013 6:08 pm

If he was in England he would achive more things. in spain there is messi and i think CR wasted his 4 years in r.madrid. in EPL he probably would win 3-4 EPL player of year awards and 3-4 liga titles

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat May 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Kamikaze692 wrote:With Ronaldo, its never been about mon€y
NEVER EVER? Don't be so naive
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Not sure what Messiah is on about but records are there to be broken. If Cristiano breaks Raul's record, then so be it. Raul's legendary status wouldn't budge much in all honesty.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat May 04, 2013 7:18 pm

I think he will move at the end of season 13/14. I don't think they'll agree a new deal, as Madrid can't pay what City or PSG we'll be willing to pay him, and he will be transfered before he goes on a free.
He also doesn't really seem to be happy at Madrid, I wouldn't at least. From reaching CL finals and winning the league with United, to winning peanuts with Madrid. Sporting wise, he would have been much better at United all this time.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed May 08, 2013 1:07 pm

guess Fergie leaving...kills any chance of CR's return in Manchester..ever.

Last edited by Adrian0911 on Wed May 08, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Honestly I can see him at Madrid till he's 31/32
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 08, 2013 5:24 pm

his renewal of contract was always a matter of when and not if, unless you read different in crappy media outlets Laughing

flo likely promised him a new contract with lots of money, which is probably the reason he woke up the second half of the season, or maybe the decline has already begun hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Doc wrote:Not sure what Messiah is on about but records are there to be broken. If Cristiano breaks Raul's record, then so be it. Raul's legendary status wouldn't budge much in all honesty.

Yeah sure records are there to be broken but I'd rather a true Madridista break the King's record.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Albiceleste wrote:his renewal of contract was always a matter of when and not if, unless you read different in crappy media outlets Laughing

flo likely promised him a new contract with lots of money, which is probably the reason he woke up the second half of the season, or maybe the decline has already begun hmm

I think his motivation was due to the Balon D'Or ceremony.

Like you said his renewal is a matter of when not if. Cris will get the big fat extension he deserves.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 16, 2013 12:41 pm

According to LEquipe, PSG offering ronaldo 18 millions net of taxes per year, that's 1.5 mil per months. CR wants 15 millions net from Madrid, which they havent offered him. Like i said, he wont move this summer but definitely the next unless we cough up the kind of money he wants, there is too much money on the table for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Who the hell roots against a player breaking a record?

Weird club.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Gil Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Paris Saint Germain are willing to allow Carlo Ancelotti to leave the club for Real Madrid if Cristiano Ronaldo is part of the deal.

According to L’Equipe, PSG owner Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani has informed officials from the Spanish club that should they offer Ronaldo then they would be free to take coach Ancelotti.

Madrid have been interested in the Italian coach for a long time now and see him as the perfect replacement for Chelsea bound Jose Mourinho but have been warned off the former Milan coach by PSG.

Al Thani has been interested in Ronaldo since the turn of the year and would be willing to offer £100m for the Portuguese forward.

And, according the same paper, PSG are also considering an offer for Jose Mourinho, should he decide against taking over at Chelsea with director of football, Leonardo, readying a £15m-a-year salary.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Gil wrote:Who the hell roots against a player breaking a record?

Weird club.

In that same breath, what club's fans chant other managers' names and boos their current manager. Weird clubs indeed.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Thu May 16, 2013 4:57 pm

If he leaves I can only see him returning to Man Utd.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Gil wrote:Who the hell roots against a player breaking a record?

Weird club.

This coming from a guy who supports a club whose fans wish they don't win a trophy just so the manager will fail. pls go Gil.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2