Are Liverpool less predictable or possibly even better without El Vampiro?

+6
RedOranje
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
mr-r34
Zealous
Tomwin Lannister
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are Liverpool less predictable or possibly even better without El Vampiro? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Liverpool less predictable or possibly even better without El Vampiro?

Post by RedOranje Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm

I can only assume you've watched little to no actual Liverpool play since January following those comments... which means this discussion is largely a waste of time.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are Liverpool less predictable or possibly even better without El Vampiro? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Liverpool less predictable or possibly even better without El Vampiro?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Well you've assumed wrong and i'm stopping it there then.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 pm

The thing is Tom, that when Suarez plays the oppositions defenses focus mostly on him, it leaves most of our other attacking talent with space to exploit. There is no possible way that playing Suarez limits Sturridge like you said. Suarez always takes two or more defenders, so it actually frees up Sturridge to run into. Same for Coutinho. There is really no possible way to argue that Suarez limits Liverpool's attack.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Personally I feel in the long term if you have one man responsible for too much of your attack then it's a dangerous game to play. I've seen plenty of games where he comes up with a vital contribution, and like I said I don't actually think Pool look worse with him on the pitch but when you're so dependant on a player to make things happen, it leads to predictability.

And I've also said Pool could eventually be better off without him, which I firmly believe. I mean in under two seasons he's missed nearly half a season through being an idiot. You can't build a team around a man with some sort of Anger issues.

17 games out through Racism + Biting, there's 51 points he has absolutely no control over. Yeah he's a World Class player, but in the long run taking money from him and strengthening the team would probably be better for Liverpool. Which is what I believe.

The title was a joke from the chat, but what i'm saying now with regards to 'Pool being better off without him isn't.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 am

Probably. Maybe. It's only been one game without him under Rodgers... our whole season went to sleep after Suarez' ban last year though. We were also terrible against West Ham when he was banned for a game although we did come out with the win.

But I shall ask you all now:

Are Barcelona less predictable or possibly even better without Messi?
Are Madrid less predictable or possibly even better without Ronaldo?
Are United less predictable or possibly even better without Rooney?
Are PSG less predictable or possibly even better without Ibra?

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 am

Thread = :facepalm:
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2