Niyameddin
BarcaLearning
messixaviesta
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thanks For This Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks For This Day

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 am

Jose Mourinho winning La Decima for Real Madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo in the team would have been without doubt my worst moment in football.

So thankful it didn't happen. Now it seems that Mourinho is leaving this summer. If that happens then I can forever put the possibility of this nightmare to rest.

The three in bold are my three greatest enemies in football. What I wish for is for all three of them to go completely separate ways. Even one going out would be nice. The three have been together for three years and its just not good for my health. Sometimes the hatred in my mind and heart is just too much to take.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Jose Mourinho winning La Decima for Real Madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo in the team would have been without doubt my worst moment in football.

So thankful it didn't happen. Now it seems that Mourinho is leaving this summer. If that happens then I can forever put the possibility of this nightmare to rest.

The three in bold are my three greatest enemies in football. What I wish for is for all three of them to go completely separate ways. Even one going out would be nice. The three have been together for three years and its just not good for my health. Sometimes the hatred in my mind and heart is just too much to take.

I had the same feeling. I just dont hate them really, i just strongly dislike them, but i dont mid them staying together. It is so much fun when they loose, and they lost in the overall scheme of things Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 pm

To this date I have not heard anyone sum up Mourinho better in a phrase than what dani did in a recent private message exchange with me. Just read this words and marvel for yourself at how true they are and how in such few words the entire essence of that individual has been captured.

A Clever Cult Leader With A Coach Education

Look at any of the leaders of various groups of people with vested interests. They are great with words. They have immense motivational skills. They brainwash your mind and make warriors out of you. They make you believe that they are right and the entire world is wrong. They make you ready to go out there and be ready to kill and die for the cause.

Now if we were to take these qualities and put them into a football manager then you get the essence of Jose Mourinho. As danyjr recently mentioned its about mental preparation. Perhaps no coach prepares his team mentally the way Mourinho does. So beyond his cult leader qualities where he is absolutely unchallenged how good is the Portuguese actually? This is debatable. My feeling is that he is really good at the defensive side of the game. Inter Milan's UCL 2010 victory was a great triumph of defensive football. Chelsea were also very strong defensively in his days. Its when he has to play attacking football and win that's when he suffers. Time and again in such situations he has fallen short tactically against quality opposition and never has this been more clear than after his time with Madrid.

If you look at football history and try to list down the names you are considered truly great coaches and managers you will notice that the names of coaches who only won a lot are quite less. People instead prefer to name those who not only won but made some innovations to the game, set a certain style, developed players and even generations and/or gave the global football audience the kind of fantasy that will be imprinted on their minds for ever - Johann Cruyff, Pep Guardiola, Ariggo Sachchi, Rinus Michaels, Sir Alex Ferguson, etc. That's why Xavi says he doesn't consider Mourinho to be a truly great coach. As per the maestro great coaches give something new to the game. My current signature sums it all up.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Best Midfielder

Note: Not considering Ronaldinho and Kaka to be midfielders since they were mostly named in the forward category not too dissimilar to Messi and Cristiano without the record breaking goal scoring.

2002 - Zidane, Ballack
2003 - Zidane + Nedved
2004 - Deco
2005 - Gerrard + Lampard
2006 - Zidane + Pirlo
2007 - Pirlo, Seedorf
2008 - Xavi
2009 - Xavi, Iniesta
2010 - Xavi + Sneijder (Very debatable who you would put higher)
2011 - Xavi, Iniesta
2012 - Iniesta (Pirlo came close but due to no UCL and the thrashing in the Euro final I think there is no debate here)
2013 - Gundogan(?), Schweinsteiger(?)

The key point here for me is that after several years going solely by the performances in the season at least one midfielder has actually surpassed both Xavi and Iniesta and his name is Ilkay Gundogan, a name that some of us could have barely spelled a year back. He's been the best player of UCL 2012-13 so far, I think.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat May 18, 2013 9:54 am

BUMP FOR ATLETICO Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 18, 2013 4:30 pm

rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Losing to Atletico rofl

Couldn't even win a micky mouse cup rofl

Lost at their own place rofl

I'm going to say it again and again, this Madrid side is trash. People keep thinking they're any good- they're not. They're not half this Barca team and this Barca team isn't even one of the best we've seen in recent years, as will be evidenced by what I think will be a busy summer for our side.

This Madrid side rofl

I'd be highly embarrassed to be a Madrid fan right now (although they really should be all the time).

God how sweet this all is.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 6:21 pm

banana rofl Chaka Something wrong with me, but watching Real suffer is pure enjoyment these days, Mou, Ronaldo rofl Although lets see if they all leave Real isnt that bad tbf.... eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 18, 2013 6:27 pm

I feel bad for some Madrid players though to be honest, Iker and other respectable players don't deserve the shit Mourinho put them through, although it is fun to see Mou crumble xD
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

At the end of his career Jose Mourinho will be remembered for several major successes but he will also be remembered as the man under whom Madrid's fourteen year dominance over Atletico finally ended. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat May 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Donuts wrote:I feel bad for some Madrid players though to be honest, Iker and other respectable players don't deserve the shit Mourinho put them through, although it is fun to see Mou crumble xD

Feel bad for Madrid players? Gtfo of the club mate. Very Happy I frigging enjoyed it. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 9:55 pm

rofl The first real low point in his career and what a low one. The Special One will always be rofl
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 9:58 pm

free_cat wrote:
Donuts wrote:I feel bad for some Madrid players though to be honest, Iker and other respectable players don't deserve the shit Mourinho put them through, although it is fun to see Mou crumble xD

Feel bad for Madrid players? Gtfo of the club mate. Very Happy I frigging enjoyed it. Very Happy

Iker and some definitely has nothing to do with the Mess Mou made...victims too.

Looking forward to them changes and see what happens. I actually dont hate Madrid that much I think Mou and Ronaldo being there, and some of their dirty plays not to mention the likes of Pepe adds to it. They can be great to watch like in the past and if they get someone good to manage them playing honestly.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 pm

I don't care if Iker is the victim in Mou's affair. He is Real Madrid captain and a proven scumbag who was slandering our club about refs and playacting one year ago. He deserves everything he is getting from Mou after sucking up to him.
Pure enjoyment.

Your nickname is Barçalearning, learn to hate Madrid or gtfo. Very Happy
There are many reaons to hate them, just choose your own.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 18, 2013 10:02 pm

I really liked this article which sums up Mourinho's time at Madrid. Most of the thoughts expressed by the writer are on the lines of what I have been thinking for some time.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2013/05/18/3986169/real-madrid-reign-a-black-mark-on-mourinhos-coaching-career?ICID=OP

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat May 18, 2013 10:23 pm

During Jose Mourinho's time at the helm of Real Madrid, they won 3 trophies while during the same time Atletico Madrid won 4 trophies and Barcelona won 8 trophies.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 am

free_cat wrote:I don't care if Iker is the victim in Mou's affair. He is Real Madrid captain and a proven scumbag who was slandering our club about refs and playacting one year ago. He deserves everything he is getting from Mou after sucking up to him.
Pure enjoyment.

Not every Barca fan has to hate Madrid buddy, Iker is good friends with Xavi and others in our team, he is the one who stepped up to Mou on not wanting to mess with Barcelona anymore which snowballed into his current situation.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 19, 2013 6:23 am

Iker can suck a bag of rocks. Sympathy my ass.

Same guy who was happy enough to follow Mou with his slander.

Playactors and a passing fad? Ring any bells?

Fck him, could care less.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 am

The Franchise wrote:Iker can suck a bag of rocks. Sympathy my ass.

Same guy who was happy enough to follow Mou with his slander.

Playactors and a passing fad? Ring any bells?

Fck him, could care less.

Agree with this totally. Passing fad comment was pretty disrespectful for a saint he is trying to be.

BTW about the end of the cycle, i think it might be a reastart of another one:
Thanks For This Day - Page 2 Troll_10
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 am

Donuts wrote:
free_cat wrote:I don't care if Iker is the victim in Mou's affair. He is Real Madrid captain and a proven scumbag who was slandering our club about refs and playacting one year ago. He deserves everything he is getting from Mou after sucking up to him.
Pure enjoyment.

Not every Barca fan has to hate Madrid buddy, Iker is good friends with Xavi and others in our team, he is the one who stepped up to Mou on not wanting to mess with Barcelona anymore which snowballed into his current situation.

No, sorry but a barça fan has to hate at some extent real Madrid.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 am

How can any fan of any club not hate Madrid?

I'm sorry I realize I'm biased but I honestly cannot fundamentally fathom how someone could like the club. Which is why I don't understand their fans, but so be it.

As for the whole situation. I've been watching with a bag of popcorn in hand. So good.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun May 19, 2013 5:23 pm

CBarca: "I honestly cannot fundamentally fathom how someone could like the club"
Exactly how I feel... Its like if your favourite historical figure is Hitler in my view.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Loool I guess u all are hardcore Barca fans that have to hate Real to any extend Razz Believe I've been hating Real lots in the past few years, the rivalry have been so intense especially after Mou came in.

But tbh in the past when I didnt support Barca, I liked both on and off depending on mainly they players they had and if they played entertaining football Razz

For me players is the main thing, I mean if a player I really like to watch were to joined them, or say Kaka and Di Maria started playing consistently for them who I enjoy to watch and they have a nice manager or something, I would hate them much less... just my opinion Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun May 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Hate is a bit strong word, but I would never say I like/d RM. I might like some of their players (usually the transfered ones). I had a soft spot for Ozil for long time for instance. But, this tends to change as years go by and these players do or say something shitty on the news.

I respect Casilas, I think he is gentleman most of the times, but he is a Madridista and once in a while he talks shit. So i really do not like him, nor do i hate him. I am more neutral but respectful towards him. But, of course if something goes wrong in RM, it is fun to watch and i do not feel much pity for those who are involved in such thing.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 pm

hate them or not, having athread to express our hate verytime they lose is just petty. I'd close this down
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 pm

I think it's just awesome.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite