Ibra honoured by Juventus link

Go down

Ibra honoured by Juventus link Empty Ibra honoured by Juventus link

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Paris Saint-Germain’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic has spoken of his pride in being linked with former club Juventus.

The Swedish international, who left Juventus in the summer of 2006 for Inter, has been paired with a possible move to the Turin giants at the end of the season.

“I’m tied to Paris Saint-Germain by a contract,” the striker, who joined PSG from Milan last summer, stated.

“However, to be wanted by Juventus, if that is true, would be an honour because they are a fantastic club, for whom I have already played.

“Their team is strong and they have a great project. However, I’m here in Paris and I’m thinking about winning the title with PSG.”

While Ibra seemed to entertain a possible future at Juventus, the Old Lady dismissed the links last night.

“Juventus, just like every other Italian club, are not prepared to support such a big contract, especially as the wages include taxes,” director general Beppe Marotta underlined.

“If he were to reduce his wages, then I imagine many teams would come in for him. I’m fairly sceptical about that, to be honest, especially as it would have to be a radical cut.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum