Why does Vucinic takes his pants off for goal celebration?

+19
Tomwin Lannister
VanDeezNuts
ronalessi
Mamad
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
donttreadonred
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
Onyx
Kick
Zealous
rwo power
7amood11
Vibe
Bellabong
S
CBarca
BarcaLearning
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why does Vucinic takes his pants off for goal celebration? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does Vucinic takes his pants off for goal celebration?

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:I watched a programme about this with David Attenborough, I believe it's a display of Alpha dominance from the wild Montenegrin. Conte was considered the Alpha male, Vucinic reveals his package and unleashed a war cry in the direction of Conte who responded angrily.

This is nothing more than a show of social status in an attempt to establish Alphaship for the mating season.

Montonegrito**

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Why does Vucinic takes his pants off for goal celebration? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does Vucinic takes his pants off for goal celebration?

Post by Pedram Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I don't know why people are criticizing or laughing at VucVuc's celebration. When you run at certain velocities during the span of 90 minutes of football, your groin area tends to accumulate a great deal of Latent Heat caused by your body temperature, the stadium's enclosed temperature (which depends on its structure and in-ground soil heating) along with the sweat produced to stimulate its effects.

Mirko is a shrewd man in using his goal celebration to effectively exhaust the heat by unsheathing his shorts and effectively using it as an outlet for the latent heat.

Taking your shorts off is also a sign of respect in Montenegrito too.

Architect, Doctor, Professor, etc. :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 am

you guys should know that Vucinic loves WWE or WWF, and being a fan myself, some could develop a kind of showmanship and so he'd thought that would get a lot of attention... which it did :coffee:
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2