The FIGC changes regulation for non-EU players

5 posters

Go down

The FIGC changes regulation for non-EU players Empty The FIGC changes regulation for non-EU players

Post by zefgjoni Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 pm

The Italian football federation (FIGC), led by chairman Giancarlo Abete, has ruled that each Serie A club is now allowed to sign two non-EU players for next season.
zefgjoni
zefgjoni
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The FIGC changes regulation for non-EU players Empty Re: The FIGC changes regulation for non-EU players

Post by Batigoal Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

very nice, we don't have now to choose between Banega and Tevez, we can buy both of them:)
I know that branca already said that he is to expensive but Zanetti is really pushing hard for Inter to buy him, here is a quote of el Capitano :"Carlos is a player that everyone wants. The market is just beginning, there may be surprises ..." Thumbs up
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

The FIGC changes regulation for non-EU players Empty Re: The FIGC changes regulation for non-EU players

Post by Jafaar Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Batigoal wrote:very nice, we don't have now to choose between Banega and Tevez, we can buy both of them:)
I know that branca already said that he is to expensive but Zanetti is really pushing hard for Inter to buy him, here is a quote of el Capitano :"Carlos is a player that everyone wants. The market is just beginning, there may be surprises ..." Thumbs up

Me and you should be in charge of transfers at Inter...

Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

Jafaar wrote:
Batigoal wrote:very nice, we don't have now to choose between Banega and Tevez, we can buy both of them:)

Me and you should be in charge of transfers at Inter...

I thought Branca was the greatest transfer / operations manager of all time?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureTalent Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

FutureTalent
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum