Julian Draxler

4 posters

Go down

Julian Draxler Empty Julian Draxler

Post by juventus101 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 pm

We're being linked with Julian Draxler now from Schalke. This kid has some serious talent and is getting better every week. What do you guys think of this? Personally i love it but at the same time i like the 3-5-2 more than the 4-3-3 but still an opportunity like this we shouldnt pass up.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Julian Draxler Empty Re: Julian Draxler

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Yeah, a great talent with good speed and dribbling, typical german attacking midfielder... He's also very expensive i guess.. he's very young (20 or something), i don't think we can get him for less than 15-20 millions... I'd definitely take him to Juve, we can use him on the left wing in the 3-5-2 ...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 am

tuddor wrote:Yeah, a great talent with good speed and dribbling, typical german attacking midfielder... He's also very expensive i guess.. he's very young (20 or something), i don't think we can get him for less than 15-20 millions... I'd definitely take him to Juve, we can use him on the left wing in the 3-5-2 ...

or SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:04 am

just get Sanchez for cheap....
Sanchez at his best is miles ahead of this kid!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:13 am

Sanchez hasnt been at his best for 2 seasons, and even then it was only 1 season he played at that level. Draxler may not be as good as him now, but i.believe he will surpass him sometime soon and therefore it would be better to do for Draxler. If we teach him to defend he could fit that LM spot perfectly.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:17 pm

juventus101 wrote:Sanchez hasnt been at his best for 2 seasons, and even then it was only 1 season he played at that level. Draxler may not be as good as him now, but i.believe he will surpass him sometime soon and therefore it would be better to do for Draxler. If we teach him to defend he could fit that LM spot perfectly.

Sanchez has always always been beast for Chile, barca style doesn't suit him simple as that he is still the same beast. Draxler can never defend like Pepe or Asamoah
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:09 pm

juventus101 wrote:Sanchez hasnt been at his best for 2 seasons, and even then it was only 1 season he played at that level. Draxler may not be as good as him now, but i.believe he will surpass him sometime soon and therefore it would be better to do for Draxler. If we teach him to defend he could fit that LM spot perfectly.

So let me get this right...we should go for Draxler because "U BELIEVE" ???
How much flop/hyped up youngsters do you hear about every generation in football?
Sanchez is way more mature, has experience in Italy already and currently play for the best team in the world
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down