Joey Barton: Iam soooooooo much better than Parker !

+9
AnJl
Lex
SUPERCARTTS
izzy
silva420
M99
BeautifulGame
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
13 posters

Go down

Joey Barton: Iam soooooooo much better than Parker ! Empty Joey Barton: Iam soooooooo much better than Parker !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

"Wilshere is class and is goin to be an infinitely better player than me, no doubt about it," Barton conceded, "but Parker come on."

He's not in my league", Barton wrote, "...FACT hes actually in the championship."

Barton also pointed to the games between Newcastle and West Ham last season: "Did I not dismantle him twice, think it was 2-1 at their place, 5-0 at ours!! And they were easily relegated #justsaying."

When asked to explain his absence from the England squad, Barton explained that "we all know that's political and not professional".

F*ckin legend ! and he's a 100% right on every single point he makes like it or not.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Joey Barton: Iam soooooooo much better than Parker ! Empty Re: Joey Barton: Iam soooooooo much better than Parker !

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 pm

I still can't understand how they prefer Gareth F. Barry to him in the NT.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Joey Barton: Iam soooooooo much better than Parker ! Empty Re: Joey Barton: Iam soooooooo much better than Parker !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

If it was based on form then Joey would be in the england team the only player that you can even argue has been better over the last 12 months is Wilshere

Wilshere-Barton-Gerrard Afro
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Didnt Barton play as a RW for Newcastle this season? So why does he keep comparing him with the English CM players?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Barton is better than Parker? WOW what an achievement!!!!!!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:Barton is better than Parker? WOW what an achievement!!!!!!

People are telling him on his twitter account that Parker is better than him, this his is response i know its not an achievement lol its just the way people work and rate people based on political reasons rather than professional ones.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm

He is right though. I still cannot comprehend how Parker and Bale won Player Of The Year over Vidic, the best CB in the world.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 pm

milanista99 wrote:He is right though. I still cannot comprehend how Parker and Bale won Player Of The Year over Vidic, the best CB in the world.

Agreed......

Along with Baines,Bale,Adam...... Parker is one of the overrated players in the country, i personally never understood how anyone rate these people as high as they do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silva420 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Bale is not that bad. He's got some tekkers.

silva420
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 pm

milanista99 wrote:He is right though. I still cannot comprehend how Parker and Bale won Player Of The Year over Vidic, the best CB in the world.

Quite simple really:

Parker = English (not British, English)
Bale = British (not Welsh, British)

Vidic = Serbian. :coffee:

Vidic would have had to demiloish every team in the league and in europe to win that award.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:03 am

I'm surprised Barton hasn't come out and declared that he was the inventor of the Internetz.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am

Sounds like he got trolled
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:30 am

SUPERCARTTS wrote:I'm surprised Barton hasn't come out and declared that he was the inventor of the Internetz.

He isnt ? Surprised

bounce
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Just because Newcastle beat West Ham, that doesnt automatically mean he destroyed Parker twice.

I dont know if I watched the games, I sure dont remember them, but didnt Barton play many times on the right? How did he destroy Parker from there?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Parker > Barton

Just sayin'
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:Just because Newcastle beat West Ham, that doesnt automatically mean he destroyed Parker twice.

I dont know if I watched the games, I sure dont remember them, but didnt Barton play many times on the right? How did he destroy Parker from there?

It's not just that, he shown time and time again why he is superior to him in everyway the only reason people dont accept it is because people dont like him because of his previous antics off the pitch which as he says is political not professional.

As i said the only one who could be argued a better midfielder and english last year was Wilshere, as for his position he does'nt play on the right it only appears as such, yes he may make him self available on the right for a pass but he plays alot more centrally.

As for destroying Parker twice, he pretty much he did especiailly in the 5-0, he was everywhere for every attack even getting 2 or 3 assists and most of them came from central positions and if it is'nt Parker's job to stop him i dont whose it is.

Parker is extremely overrated, who gets far too much credit for decent performances due the fact he plays for a dross side a bit like N'Zogbia for Wigan another one who gets far too much credit.

Yet iam the only one who realises this on this whole forum bar Gil cheers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Well I wont agree or disagree with that, just saying, he makes it sound like a WWE match where he destroyed him 1 v 1.

Again, I dont remember it, maybe didnt see it, I will naturally take your word it happened.

Overall, I dont like Barton, as a person, I cannot say anything positive about him.

As a player, he is good, no question, though he is tooting his own horn too much. Wilshere will be better then him? Wilshere is already far better.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm

So we can all agree that Barton is the best player to ever play the game?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:So we can all agree that Barton is the best player to ever play the game?

lol are you ACTUALLY trying to say Barton is over-rated? Razz
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down