Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread.

+6
S
abetelle
DeviAngel
Juveman17
Stormer77
Tomwin Lannister
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread.

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:01 pm

marottalad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
marottalad wrote:what the hell! is any 1 listening to the post match on sky saying juve didn't deserve to win, typical italian defensive job , we didn't play well tonight etc etc. these british pundits are morons

They always do that...No point in listening to them! Alan Hanson once said that Messi would flop in the EPL :facepalm: Even though he spanked United and Arsenal like amateurs! Its one of the reasons kids here no fuk all about football on the continent outside of Real and Barca!

do these pundits not realise we played half of our first team and we didn't haveo exhaust ourselves to go through? We were protecting a 3 goal lead obviously we are going to try and be sound defensively. When chelsea do it it's ok but when any other teams outside of britian do it it's negative football, should be frowned upn etc.

All they are is haters! Andy Townsend makes me laugh the most...When Celtic were 3-0 down he was talking about how well the Celtic defence had played! How the fuk can you be defending well and lose 3-0! Hes the biggest bumbaclart there is! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread.

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 pm

inderbaby wrote:
marottalad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

They always do that...No point in listening to them! Alan Hanson once said that Messi would flop in the EPL :facepalm: Even though he spanked United and Arsenal like amateurs! Its one of the reasons kids here no fuk all about football on the continent outside of Real and Barca!

do these pundits not realise we played half of our first team and we didn't haveo exhaust ourselves to go through? We were protecting a 3 goal lead obviously we are going to try and be sound defensively. When chelsea do it it's ok but when any other teams outside of britian do it it's negative football, should be frowned upn etc.

All they are is haters! Andy Townsend makes me laugh the most...When Celtic were 3-0 down he was talking about how well the Celtic defence had played! How the fuk can you be defending well and lose 3-0! Hes the biggest bumbaclart there is! :facepalm:

i honestly think their is a media agenda to put down italian football. these stronzo's don't even make sense with half of the crap they say, when italian teams go out we admit the other team played better but it's completely different with british teams when they lose they say we got robbed or the other team played anti football. when british teams go through it's because their superior play with more heart etc, the only british pundits i respect is espn, they actually have no agenda except for maybe the presentor the young guy he is a fan boy at heart you can see it in his eyes he can talk about swansea for 20 minutes Very Happy
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Last edited by juveman17 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Jesus, Peluso had a 48% pass accuracy. That's probably the worst I've ever seen not like it matters Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 pm

The pundits make me fkn sick. I can't listen to them it's so bad. Anti-serie A at its finest. Completely disregard anything Juve, Milan, Inter do as bad. Don't even put Juventus in the top 10 club list ffs the idiots.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormer77 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 am

marottalad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
marottalad wrote:what the hell! is any 1 listening to the post match on sky saying juve didn't deserve to win, typical italian defensive job , we didn't play well tonight etc etc. these british pundits are morons

Be grateful,here in South Africa,we have John barnes(liverpool) and gary bailey(man United),it was blatantly obviou they don't
watch Serie A,they were amazed about Juve's 3-5-2 formation.

Barnes has 100001 La Liga,Serie A and Bundesliga Stereotypes to hall out for CL nights

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 am

Stormer77 wrote:
Be grateful,here in South Africa,we have John barnes(liverpool) and gary bailey(man United),it was blatantly obviou they don't
watch Serie A,they were amazed about Juve's 3-5-2 formation.

Barnes has 100001 La Liga,Serie A and Bundesliga Stereotypes to hall out for CL nights

LMAO I am no longer alone.

I swear Barnes and Bailey were close to tears when discussing the Nani send off looool Neil Andrews doesn't know anything about Italian football as well.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 am

Stormer ,why dont you introduce yourself here in this thread.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t60-la-famiglia
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2