M99
Juveman17
Vibe
DeviAngel
juventus101
Tomwin Lannister
10 posters

Go down

Inter - Juventus official Game thread Empty Inter - Juventus official Game thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:42 am

Vucinic might be starting after all hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Inter - Juventus official Game thread Empty Re: Inter - Juventus official Game thread

Post by juventus101 Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:43 am

Anyone have any good (preferably Flash) streams?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Inter - Juventus official Game thread Empty Re: Inter - Juventus official Game thread

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 am

guys just download Sopcast and watch trough it crystal clear channels all HD

http://livetv.ru/rs/allupcomingsports/1/

find the game there and watch it trough sopcast
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 am

I have BT Sport i'll be watching it in 1080p HD on a massive tv today :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am

I never thought I'd be so optimistic ahead of this game....Conte gonna get tactically outsmarted by Mazzari.Don't give Pirlo time on the ball and let Alvarez maul him...Ricky you monster Proud Be up at halftime and close up shop.Buffon never parries strong long shots well and Guarin will take those...Palacio gonna exploit that with his instinct.Don't let Tevez get space...Jesus you get on top of that.It's down to us essentially...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:36 am

It's ok you shared your actual opinion in the chat.

Dat false optimism. Like when a parent puts on a brave face for their child Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 am

ffs go in the chat guys
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 am

ALVAREZZZZ GETT INNNN FFS!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 am

ARTURITO VIDALLLL
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:47 am

Padoin that vice pirlo Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:53 am

Abstract question but was Camurria the juve fan who became a Milan fan?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Davide Moscardelli wrote:Abstract question but was Camurria the juve fan who became a Milan fan?
Yeah

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 pm

What do you guys think for Isla performance today?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:06 pm

He looks disinterested whenever he plays for us.

When he came on, for 5 minutes he was doing a fine job. Then went into typical Isla mode for us.

Different story when he's playing for his country though

Joke of a player, showed almost nothing of what he had at Udinese. The injury excuse is completely off limits now. I'd sell his 50% and move on. Good riddance.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:13 pm

I thought he played quite well today. Only thing he lacked was composure on that rebound from Vidal. He was involved, more than Lichtsteiner was. He was solid in defense and made moves in attack. Was not a bad showing at all.

How about Quagliarella movig up to third striker? Rated higher than he was last season, keeping Giovinco and Llorente on the bench Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:16 pm

We played okay. The defense was good besides Chiellinis poor ball control which led to the goal. Vidal and Asamoah were good, but the rest of the midfield were bad. Pogba tried to dribble far too much and therefore lost the ball way too much. Pirlo also got caught stalling with the ball a couple times and tried too many long balls instead of sometimes just playing it simple. Lichsteiner was reckless and ineffective offensively. The attack was so-so. Tevez was good but not great and Vucinic was bad. Vucinic stalled with the ball way too much and got caught offsides numerous times when he really shouldnt have been. Tevez worked hard and played good but still far from his best in my opinion.

Isla and Quags were both again good, but not great. But it was definitely a good sign in Islas case.

We were id say the slightly better team. We got a point from this game thanks to a nice Vidal moment, but we also had some moments in this game where we took it up a notch and showed just how good we really are, but we didnt stay at that level for long today for some reason. I think we really missed Marchisio. Pogba is still too young and raw and I think he showed that today. Hes good in spurts, which is why hes been such a perfect super sub until now. But when he plays a full game against an aggressive Inter side it showed that he doesnt have nearly Marchisios maturity. Itll come to him fast though because he has alot of talent and does work hard. But right now I think this game showed that Marchisio is better as of now.

I also think we need to give Llorente a chance. Quags wasnt bad but Vucinic was borderline awful. Maybe he wasnt dully fit but then he shouldnt have started in the first place. Llorentes size and strength couldve really helped today and would add another aspect to our attack which we dont currently have.

And I hate Icardi.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Lol Icardi always manages to score vs us
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:22 pm

I think Isla had a good game but missed a great chance to win this game.His first minutes were really good,he made some dribbles and good combinations with Pogba.Anyway he has a lot to do to reach his top form.Tevez and Vidal had great performances and are very consistent.Pirlo,Vucinic and Asamoah had a bad game.Pirlo lost 3-4 balls,Vuci wasn't a threat for Inter defense and Asa again showed his poor crossing skills.We deserved to win the match but made some mistakes near the box.Im happy to see Tevez fit so good in our team,he was tracking back,winning balls and creating chances all the time.Pogba had some highlights moments but clearly wasn't his best performance.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Luca wrote:I thought he played quite well today. Only thing he lacked was composure on that rebound from Vidal. He was involved, more than Lichtsteiner was. He was solid in defense and made moves in attack. Was not a bad showing at all.

How about Quagliarella movig up to third striker? Rated higher than he was last season, keeping Giovinco and Llorente on the bench Proud
I really wanted Quag to score a super goal against Inter Smile
He deserves to be 3rd or 4th choice and I trust him more than Giovinco.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:55 am

Inter - Juventus official Game thread BUMaz9BIcAAknAb
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:07 am

Vibe pls
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:42 am

juvealbanian wrote:I think Isla had a good game but missed a great chance to win this game.His first minutes were really good,he made some dribbles and good combinations with Pogba.Anyway he has a lot to do to reach his top form.Tevez and Vidal had great performances and are very consistent.Pirlo,Vucinic and Asamoah had a bad game.Pirlo lost 3-4 balls,Vuci wasn't a threat for Inter defense and Asa again showed his poor crossing skills.We deserved to win the match but made some mistakes near the box.Im happy to see Tevez fit so good in our team,he was tracking back,winning balls and creating chances all the time.Pogba had some highlights moments but clearly wasn't his best performance.

Why do you guys hate on Asamoah so much????
His crosses are so bad, yet still it was him who cross the ball for the goal Vidal scored!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:38 am

Kicked in the balls so hard he instantly ejaculated a double stream of jizz...Disgraceful behavior from Asa.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:32 am

Vibe gtfo Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Scums! Scum of a team, scum fans. 20 vs 1.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down