Onyx
Zealous
Tomwin Lannister
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
48 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ferguson: Cristano is better than fat Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferguson: Cristano is better than fat Ronaldo

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm

CR more complete than Ronaldo...get a grip Fergie.

also, calling him the "fat one", what a joke.its one thing saying that in a forum or in a pub convo and its another one when youre saying it in a interview.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ferguson: Cristano is better than fat Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferguson: Cristano is better than fat Ronaldo

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Se7en wrote:I don't disagree by one bit with Ferguson.

Yes, CR has surpassed Ronaldo. It's time for haters to back off and appreciate what a fantastic athlete and footballer CR has became. Definitely one of the greatest players to ever play imo

Ferguson: Cristano is better than fat Ronaldo - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwbH0qnGBpLevCj_fsDcMyZwd9MQhxkAbcUZ3Xcscv1vQEhmiZ-A

Kids need to stop talking like they have seen R9 in his prime and not just on YT videos Laughing

CR One of best ever rofl

Ferguson: Cristano is better than fat Ronaldo - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXaNPBNNLDNq6eITbCshSFciEOMiIhOaGkKJrf-g_GETNm2HBl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Zealous wrote:I saw your response to this thread coming from a mile away eco smile

It should of been everyones...you know, if they had a clue.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

The xcx wrote:Has the Fat Ronaldo won anything significant in his career?
what kind of question is that? He won more than C.Ronaldo both team trophies (especially with Brasil) and individual awards... The guy was ridiculous talent, for me he's the best striker i've seen in terms of skills on the ball, even Ibra worships him (which is quite an achievment)...

Maldini: "Maradona is the best opponent I've ever played against in my career" "However Ronaldo, when he was at Inter, was very close to him. He was devastating."
The way injuries influenced his career was dramatic... Coming back after one and a half season when he was out due to his knee surgery and than being world's best at 2002's World Cup is just unbelivable.. Also, 98's World Cup night before the final draged him down, maybe he could become world champion that time too..

Look at the time when he was at Ac Milan, was past it, fat, and still played like this:

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Either of players are considered legends on their own rights, which seems fair. You want to go more intellectual CR7 has the edge over him, dosent make him any better nor inferior to the fat one however.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:20 pm

tuddor wrote:
what kind of question is that? He won more than C.Ronaldo both team trophies (especially with Brasil) and individual awards... The guy was ridiculous talent, for me he's the best striker i've seen in terms of skills on the ball, even Ibra worships him (which is quite an achievment)...

Maldini: "Maradona is the best opponent I've ever played against in my career" "However Ronaldo, when he was at Inter, was very close to him. He was devastating."
The way injuries influenced his career was dramatic... Coming back after one and a half season when he was out due to his knee surgery and than being world's best at 2002's World Cup is just unbelivable.. Also, 98's World Cup night before the final draged him down, maybe he could become world champion that time too..

Look at the time when he was at Ac Milan, was past it, fat, and still played like this:

cant believe you bothered answering Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Half of the trophies he has won arent really prestigious. Brazil Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:I saw your response to this thread coming from a mile away eco smile

If someone has seen both of them play and think that Cristiano is better than Cr9 , i'll suggest him to stop watching football. Seriously..
Cr7 is still a great player though.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

The xcx wrote:Half of the trophies he has won arent really prestigious. Brazil Laughing
You should seriously consider quitting giving opinions about football.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

It seems unless you Play for barca, you don't have a chance in these discussions.
Cr7 has been better for longer, he doesn't disappear and hasn't based his rep on 2 years prior 98, because if you're saying injury ravaged fatass is better then go back to school you twelve year old boy.
Fatass wasn't even the 7th most important player in the galaticos..
Raul, Zidane, Figo, makelele, hierro, Carlos and casillas were all more influential.
What did fatass even achieve in Europe?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:49 pm

cyberman wrote:It seems unless you Play for barca, you don't have a chance in these discussions.
Cr7 has been better for longer, he doesn't disappear and hasn't based his rep on 2 years prior 98, because if you're saying injury ravaged fatass is better then go back to school you twelve year old boy.
Fatass wasn't even the 7th most important player in the galaticos..
Raul, Zidane, Figo, makelele, hierro, Carlos and casillas were all more influential.
What did fatass even achieve in Europe?
Worst post in a while...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Bénin wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

If someone has seen both of them play and think that Cristiano is better than Cr9 , i'll suggest him to stop watching football. Seriously..
Cr7 is still a great player though.

tbh its pointless comparing cr7 now to cr9 because the cr9 was alot more selfish and wasnt as complete as cr7 I am happy you still remember that ronaldo tho it was such along time ago, 4 seasons ago was it?

Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 pm

tuddor wrote:
Worst post in a while...

Indeed..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 pm

except that one of them did a step over that actually worked.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Fergie is a footballing genius but this is without a doubt one of the most stupid comments I've ever heard.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Cristiano is better than Ronaldo R9, is a fact. People will say no because stereotypes and everything, but CR7 is a juggernaut and he has been elite for years and years. Ronaldo is a great, but he never was the same after his injury and he never was just as complete player like Ronaldo. Cristiano is an unbelievable scorer just like Ronaldo, and a overall better player.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 pm

tuddor wrote:

Thumbs up
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:10 pm

How in the world is CR more complete than r9?Cr only has the advantage in terms of heading and FK taking
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:16 pm

aford92 wrote:Fergie is a footballing genius but this is without a doubt one of the most stupid comments I've ever heard.

I don't think he really believe what he's saying, like i said he's using compliment as a way to soften up CR. he did this before in the first leg, it didn't effect him though.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Get a grip people, he called Ronaldo fat and old in an affectionate way. As he stated. Do people even read the OP? :facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Yeah, let's ignore the FACT that CR7 has been a more consistent performer for a longer period. Yeah, let's ignore that Sir Alex Ferguson is one of footballs most experienced and respected figures, and that he most of the time, knows what he is talking about.

And let's ignore the opinions of multiple Madrid fans, who also watched him and he was even one of our players, which makes it impossible for us to biased unless you're a fanboy.

CR has surpassed Ronaldo. I don't see how this is any more crazy than the Iniesta > Zidane argument.

Response to Mole: Is Sir Alex a kid on drugs too? :facepalm: Stop responding like every unorthodox opinion is stupid. CR7 has became a good enough player to be compared to Ronaldo.

For the record, I do agree that Sir Alex was disrespectful towards Ronaldo by calling him "fat Ronaldo". Should have known better than to say stuff like that.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Ganso wrote:How in the world is CR more complete than r9?Cr only has the advantage in terms of heading and FK taking
I remember when some guru said "RonaldoR9 is the best striker in the world, even when he doesnt know how to play football, he knows how score."

Ronaldo is the best number 9 I've seen in my life, as a pure goalscorer he was amazing. But CR can play striker, winger, he is the best goalscorer in Real Madrids history, amounts of goals more than R9. And CR is a constant threat.

Both are quick as hell, can shoot with both legs. But the work ethic and constant danger is what makes CR7 better. Ronaldo was more clinical, he used to touch 3 balls in the entire game, and score 2. CR7 plays defense, runs can score from far, inside, headers, can pass the ball, skills, dribbling. Ronaldo R9 could have been the best player ever if he doesnt get injured, but he did. CR7>>>>>Fat Ronaldo. CR7= 1996-97 Ronaldo
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Laughing

Somewhere a whole lot of villages are missing their idiots.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 pm

_SuperFloren_ wrote:Cristiano is better than Ronaldo R9, is a fact. People will say no because stereotypes and everything, but CR7 is a juggernaut and he has been elite for years and years. Ronaldo is a great, but he never was the same after his injury and he never was just as complete player like Ronaldo. Cristiano is an unbelievable scorer just like Ronaldo, and a overall better player.

Look who's back now that Real Madrid started defeating Barca...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

harhar11 wrote:
_SuperFloren_ wrote:Cristiano is better than Ronaldo R9, is a fact. People will say no because stereotypes and everything, but CR7 is a juggernaut and he has been elite for years and years. Ronaldo is a great, but he never was the same after his injury and he never was just as complete player like Ronaldo. Cristiano is an unbelievable scorer just like Ronaldo, and a overall better player.

Look who's back now that Real Madrid started defeating Barca...
I came back here before the games, buddy. The rest can tell you. I came and say that we will destroy you pretty easily. And I was out for a long time, in this long time, Real Madrid has been kicking Barca's arse for 7-8 games in a row.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 pm

CR being better than R9 is as stupid as Iniesta being better than Zidane.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next