Vucinic on Napoli and Jovetic

Go down

Vucinic on Napoli and Jovetic Empty Vucinic on Napoli and Jovetic

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Juventus’ Mirko Vucinic says the tie at Napoli will not decide anything, while he would welcome Stevan Jovetic to the club.

Speaking to Tuttosport on Thursday, the striker pondered a number of issues – starting with Friday’s Scudetto clash in Naples.

“It won’t decide anything as the race is still long,” Vucinic, whose side are six points clear of the Azzurri, stated.

“It’s also a lot harder in the second half of the season, as the sides who are fighting to stay up really start to give it their all and it is difficult to take anybody on.

“I know what the atmosphere will be like at the San Paolo, but I’m not worried by it. We’ll just have to react to it like we did at Glasgow against Celtic – it’ll pretty much be like that.”

Vucinic is the only untouchable figure in the Juventus attack and there is talk that Montenegro teammate Jovetic could be signed in the summer from Fiorentina.

“We play close together in the national side and we often switch positions with each other. I’d like to do that at Juve as he is a fellow countryman and is a really strong player.

“However, there is Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici here who work on transfers, it is up to them to decide,” he noted.

“My future? I don’t look at it. I live one day at a time, but I’m happy in Turin. England? I’m not interested.”

The former Roma player was also asked for an opinion on Paul Pogba, the French teenager who has been a revelation since his summer move from Manchester United.

“I’ve only see talents emerge at the age of 19 on a few occasions, but nobody is like him,” he assured. “He has to grow in peace. If he continues to work as he is doing then he’ll be a champion.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down