Napoli offered More for Vucinic than Juventus

5 posters

Go down

Napoli offered More for Vucinic than Juventus  Empty Napoli offered More for Vucinic than Juventus

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Back to the president to make a spectacle of Napoli Aurelio De Laurentiis to Sky Sport 24. The Neapolitan volcanic number one has made ​​some important statements on some hot topics of the summer transfer market, revealing also a background on the negotiations that led Mirko Vucinic (27) Juventus: "I spoke with Vucinic told me he wanted to go absolutely to play in England due to personal problems. I was offered more than they paid Juventus but then I did not insist. I speak personally with the players I spoke with both Rome and with the player. he did not want to come and I must not convince anyone. Naples a large square, or understand it or you do not understand. If I have a choice coming from the United States, one should also know who lives in Rome and Turin chooses rather than Naples. it's fine the same. "

Back to top Go down

Napoli offered More for Vucinic than Juventus  Empty Re: Napoli offered More for Vucinic than Juventus

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

seems that we were lucky this time!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Napoli offered More for Vucinic than Juventus  Empty Re: Napoli offered More for Vucinic than Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 pm

its not luck marotta played on the right card WE ARE JUVENTUS ! they are well geno...ups Napoli :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B1anconer0 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 pm

No luck mate, This Is Juventus ! Nothing compared to teams like Napoli
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:its not luck marotta played on the right card WE ARE JUVENTUS ! they are well geno...ups Napoli :/
Yea..Although Napoli are in CL we are still name in europian football
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:07 am

juvefanmkd wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:its not luck marotta played on the right card WE ARE JUVENTUS ! they are well geno...ups Napoli :/

as Nani said juventus is always juventus ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

as Nani said juventus is always juventus ...
I have hope for him too !!
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:31 pm

OH VUCINIC you're smart te amoooo!!!
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down