Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Eivindo
Pedram
Onyx
45 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Doesn't the new consoles use totally different architecture among other things?

I'm not sure its technically possible.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Well I figure it wouldn't be possible.

But comparing previous gen to their predecessor, online wasn't really a thing not was it as popular as it is today, mainly in part to advancement in technology and much more access to high speed Internet. 

Xbox Live and PSN are still intact so I wonder with the still ongoing support for these consoles would cross gen be out of the question or maybe possible.

It wouldn't affect me in any way, I'm just curious
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:43 pm

KillZone : shadow fall  is set 30 years after Killzone 3, the rival nations are on one planet divided by a vast wall. Cold War inspired.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:24 pm

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-the-order-1886s-obsession-with-alternate-history

Good read.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:30 pm

As excited as I am for the PS4, sony needs to step up their game when it comes to exclusives. I don't think just making sequels to most of the franchises they pushed on PS3 will send shock waves making people go out and buy a ps4. Infamous, Killzone, LBP, God of War, Modnation Racers, Uncharted, Twisted Metal, Resistance, etc. 

Those were all really fun series on the ps3, but sony needs to do better imo. At least the ps3 when it was coming out had Metal Gear Solid 4. That was a real system seller type game, that when people saw it could say "well now that i saw that I gotta get a ps4"

Just having their fun exclusive series + multiplats that the x1 will have but don't have all the drm online, used game, restrictions and bs isn't going to be enough honestly. 

They need something bigger. Because I think they want to believe people like a lot of the ps3 series more than than they actually do. Interms of franchises I still think Halo has more pull with the general public than any of those listed really do. 

They need to go to square and say "Make us an exclusive Chrono trigger, Or Final Fantasy Tactics, or FF7 remake, and we'll fund you" or bring back Crash Bandicoot or Spyro, some franchise that is tied to Sonys original console success is a must.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 pm

While i agree VR there is plenty of time for that to happen.

Especially if the whole promise of 20 exclusives between now and Holiday 2014 is true.

Besides if what i seen so far is any indication from both consoles i'll mainly be playing multi-plats Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Star wars and Elder scrolls Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 pm

There are not many exclusives which will bring the Xbox casuals to PS3 imo. Microsoft did show more games even if they are not all amazing.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:There are not many exclusives which will bring the Xbox casuals to PS3 imo. Microsoft did show more games even if they are not all amazing.

With the PS4 coming out, i don't blame them Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:There are not many exclusives which will bring the Xbox casuals to PS3 imo. Microsoft did show more games even if they are not all amazing.

With the PS4 coming out, i don't blame them Smile

Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Are most exclusives just single player generic shooters/fighting games?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Are most exclusives just single player generic shooters/fighting games?
Nah they have quite a varied list this time, with that said only one game really entices me at the moment.

And i have hardly seen any gameplay for it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Yeh they need some multiplayer exclusives. Not everyone plays single player games. Considering online is a big thing nowadays, multiplayer should be in most games.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 pm

What are you guys jellyfishing around about !?

PS4 has more exclusives announced ... check this out

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/54628/playstation-4-vs-xbox-one-a-list-of-all-confirmed-next-gen-titles-and-exclusives
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 pm

pUsHa wrote:What are you guys jellyfishing around about !?

PS4 has more exclusives announced ... check this out

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/54628/playstation-4-vs-xbox-one-a-list-of-all-confirmed-next-gen-titles-and-exclusives

Yeah i know, i think RG is talking about the AAA stuff that were revealed at the event.

Majority of PS4's confirmed exclusives are indie games and thus no one has seen them lol.

Plus in the interest of fairness, Diablo 3 isn't an exclusive.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:34 pm

True  ... but I'm hyped about playing Planetside 2 on PS4 for friking free ... and there's Final Fantasy XIV , Blacklight , Warframe and DIablo 3 for exclusive multiplayer MMORPG needs ... I think Primal Carnage is a multiplayer game too , no ?!

Why ? It's a console exclusive ... there's no news on it coming to the xbone yet ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:37 pm

As long as Sony keeps dishing out new Final Fantasy games they got my money and as long as Microsoft keep putting out Fable games they got my money aswell.

and BTW F$#k yes a new kingdom hearts only ensures my first pick-up which is definitely gonna be PS4.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Tbf i probably would try Planetside 2, Blacklight and Warframe as my PC is too shit to run them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:44 pm

nichabr wrote:As long as Sony keeps dishing out new Final Fantasy games they got my money and as long as Microsoft keep putting out Fable games they got my money aswell.

and BTW F$#k yes a new kingdom hearts only ensures my first pick-up which is definitely gonna be PS4.

Sony isn't dishing any FF out ... Square Enix are loosing big money because they are a sh1t company ...

They can't allow themselves to go exclusive with FF anymore ... XV and KH3 are going to be on xbax too

FF XIV is an exclusive because anybody interested in such a game outside of Japan is a Sony loyalist  Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:46 pm

I am interested in FF XIV :coffee:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:I am interested in FF XIV :coffee:

Me too tbh , it looks gorgeous ... which means that I'm going to play it for a day and forget about it Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:59 pm

WWE 2K14 looks good. Should be even better on the next gen consoles.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:59 pm

pUsHa wrote:
nichabr wrote:As long as Sony keeps dishing out new Final Fantasy games they got my money and as long as Microsoft keep putting out Fable games they got my money aswell.

Sony isn't dishing any FF out ... Square Enix are loosing big money because they are a sh1t company ...

They can't allow themselves to go exclusive with FF anymore ... XV and KH3 are going to be on xbax too

FF XIV is an exclusive because anybody interested in such a game outside of Japan is a Sony loyalist  Laughing

Only recently yea I agree their getting worse and worse but they aren't a shit company they made some of the best games out there from my childhood like Crono Cross, Vagrant story and every final fantasy up to FFX .---Misread---
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:04 pm

I was talking about how they are handling their business currently ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm thinking of buying a PS3 for the wait until the PS4. Don't want to spend too much since I'll only be using it for a few months so I can play some exclusives. only I'm confused..

Which is the best model? I swear I've seen like 50 different kinds for sale

The 12GB super slim looks good value but 12GB isn't enough space..
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Buy a fat one for 90 quid.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next