Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list'

4 posters

Go down

Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list' Empty Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list'

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Gianluca Vialli claims Antonio Conte “is probably top of Chelsea’s list” for future managers, but will remain at Juventus for at least another year.

The former Chelsea boss and ex-Juventus striker spoke to Sky Sport Italia on recent reports Conte has caught the eye of Roman Abramovich.

“I think it is absolutely normal that he is courted by the most important clubs in Europe,” said Vialli.

“Chelsea need a talented and winning manager. Conte is probably top of their list, but I would be amazed if he were to leave Turin.

“I think he wants to stay at Juventus for at least another year, then something might happen.”

Chelsea won the Champions League last season with interim manager Roberto Di Matteo, but fired him after a 3-0 defeat to Juventus and brought in Rafa Benitez.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list' Empty Re: Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list'

Post by Luca Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 am

I think he's the kind of manager that Chelsea needs, that is, if he is able to instill his mentality onto that club. He would do wonders at any club, I think but he is at home at Juventus so no reason to discuss this.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list' Empty Re: Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list'

Post by Motogp69 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

No "real" managers for "plastic" clubs. Why take a step down?
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:54 am

Luca wrote:I think he's the kind of manager that Chelsea needs, that is, if he is able to instill his mentality onto that club. He would do wonders at any club, I think but he is at home at Juventus so no reason to discuss this.
I'd think he'd need time at Chelsea. Chelsea wouldn't give him time. He'd be jobless quickly, would be a dumb move on his part.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down