Should Arsene Wenger leave the managerial role?

+7
AnJl
Highburied
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
Jay29
MJ
Zuhum Omar
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Arsene Wenger leave the managerial role?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Arsene Wenger leave the managerial role?

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am

MJGunner wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:@ Wilson,

I am so surprise by your reluctance to realise Wenger's recent failings, persistent lies, poor decision making, tactically & strategically inept and lack of motivation towards players?

It's like you didn't even read anything he said.

Beg you're pardon? Did you even read his post at all?

SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Should Arsene Wenger leave the managerial role?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Arsene Wenger leave the managerial role?

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 am

Wilson37 wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:@ Wilson,

I am so surprise by your reluctance to realise Wenger's recent failings, persistent lies, poor decision making, tactically & strategically inept and lack of motivation towards players?

All know that Wenger can make his mistakes like any other manager.. but whatever he does, he does with a vision and plan for the future.. time has proven that most of his actions were correct and will prove again..

Where do you get this drivel from? The MAJORITY of people, recently, have been screaming out for a Song-replacement and better goal scorer before the summer transfer window. Don't even get me started on the the season before when Wenger dragged his heels with Nasri and Cesc then went out and panic bought. Do you really think he was envisaging what we were?

All this is because many fail to acknowledge the circumstances today in the league and expect us to return all of a sudden to those glory days.. and 8 years is nothing in the grand scheme of things..

WTF?!?! Please tell me your pretending to be stupid? Let me give you a really quick history lesson - free of charge. I promise. Birmingham City, Bradford City, Sunderland and Bradford...do you know what the similarities are in the aforementioned? I'll tell you, those teams knocked us out of domestic cup competitions... This isn't just about the league, because most fans with 1 brain cell can agree that the "financial doping" of City and Chelsea make this difficult. All we ask is that we perform like a team with a wage budget that mirrors a top team. Not a team who are languishing in the Europa League slot.

just a question.. it is the truth that we never were near to winning the PL or CL in recent years (arguably 2011 when we were competing till that Carling Cup.. would a few league cups or an FA cup have been enough to satisfy these fans who cry trophy drought..?

Da fuq? Bro, I don't know whether you're being serious or not. If not, then: LOL. If you are, then: YES!!! A few domestic cups would've helped satisfy fans, you idiot. Like I said, winning the EPL is very difficult given the fact that Abramovic and the Arabs casually write cheques all day long - inflating transfers and creating martyrs. Do you understand the concept of Football or Sport? it's about coming first and achieving success. No one cares about runners up or 2nd place - no matter what underachievers will have you believe. You don't have a clue do you?!

instead they forget that all important 4th spot which has still kept the clubs status as elite allowing us to compete with the best and the fans having dreams...
even Portmouth and Birmingham won these cups.. does that elevate their status or content their fans or was it enough for them to attract and keep their strong players ? so the reality is nobody gives a sh*t about these trrophies except when some big teams win these and their fans brag about the number of trophies, and the f*in media who take advantage of the frustrated gooner...

You are so...behind, it's unreal. Do me a favour, next time you bump into a Birmingham City or Portsmouth fan in India, ask them how they felt about winning their repective cups, and make a thread about you findings. Are you aware Birmingham City and Portsmouth were distant outsiders in regards to the cups them won? Small damn clubs without a pot to piss in, now you want to question whether their fans were content?

Arsenal fans were devastated about losing to Birmingham, not to mention the fact that they got relegated that very season too. So according to your logic, Arsenal fans weren't really pissed off, we were just pretending, right?

Liverpool fans still brag about the fuqing glory year of the the 70/80s ffs; Stop being so naive! So do you think teams have a trophy cabinet just to collect dust or..

Probably the worst post I've ever read from an Arsenal fan.

SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuhum Omar Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 am

I wrote a whole essay on why Wenger has to go. Then it time-out and lost it all. Can't be bothered to write it again. I'll surely write it again sometime soon. But Wenger's got to go. David Moyes would amazing for us.

Zuhum Omar
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 am

Happened to me before. Remember to 'right click and copy' as you go
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2