Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition)

+36
Rossonero23
IrasMaldinista
pUsHa
DeviAngel
flameas
•MilanDevil•
DRK
Cruijf
Arquitecto
billy_gr
Rossoneri Ninja
iftikhar
harhar11
forza.milan
eelir
shamr9pato
Juveman17
dostoevsky
marottalad
Zealous
uzonero
S
Sina
KR10
Il Diavolo
baresi
Xifio
nichabr
Eivindo
Casciavit
Forza
Milantildeath
M99
Milan31
Ganso
Kaladin
40 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition)

Post by flameas Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

You let serie a down. You had the chance to finish the nancy-boys off, but you didnt. Sad. I hope the glory days of Serie A return, but this was a tactical loss - something that shoudlnt happen to a serie a side.

flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition)

Post by Casciavit Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 pm

I am gutted
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 pm

everything was against you guys ....

You'll come back even stronger next year gl
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 pm

flameas wrote:You let serie a down. You had the chance to finish the nancy-boys off, but you didnt. Sad. I hope the glory days of Serie A return, but this was a tactical loss - something that shoudlnt happen to a serie a side.

lol , we would of let Seria A down if we didnt put up a fight . This match was a disaster but it was nothing we never expected ... in the end they are Barcelona , and even though they are out of form they still have the quality we lack . Things could of went better , but we didnt get out there with the right mentality from the beginning of the game . I'm proud of the boys and I thank them for giving me even the slightest hope of beating Barcelona in our current state of transition ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 pm

pUsHa wrote:
flameas wrote:You let serie a down. You had the chance to finish the nancy-boys off, but you didnt. Sad. I hope the glory days of Serie A return, but this was a tactical loss - something that shoudlnt happen to a serie a side.

lol , we would of let Seria A down if we didnt put up a fight . This match was a disaster but it was nothing we never expected ... in the end they are Barcelona , and even though they are out of form they still have the quality we lack . Things could of went better , but we didnt get out there with the right mentality from the beginning of the game . I'm proud of the boys and I thank them for giving me even the slightest hope of beating Barcelona in our current state of transition ...

thats well said man!! Very Happy my thoughts too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm

this game sucked and allegri's decision to finally play in the very end was act of desperation it did pay off because barcelona were defending then..

but we didnt play our own game just sit back defend... gave ball cheap invited them to score... we lost i think we deserved to loose.

but i guess like pusha said i thoroughly enjoyed the times when there was absolutely no hopes team produced some impossible results and moments.. beating barcelona was good in our home.

i think i am proud of my team nevertheless and just look forward to finishing strong and looking forward to new young talents...

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:02 pm

The difference tonight wasn't Messi. It wasn't Villa, Alba, Xavi or any other Barca player either.

The difference between the two sides, the player who shifted the balance was Mbaye Niang.

His miss wasn't a disaster, it could happen to anybody, it's just that he seemed to have no idea where he is, and why.

I mean, even a monkey with an IQ of 38 could see he is out of place, lazy, bereft of tactical awareness and all in all, looked like shit.

When Milan and Inter exchanged Cassano and Pazzini, I would've bet my life that there would never come a time when Pazzo could play a vital role for us, but it actually happened tonight. With him, and some proper rest, we could definitely make it through.

When Allegri inserted Robinho and Muntari, we looked like another team. A whole different, BETTER team.
And with Bojan, we became truly dangerous. It was late though, too damn late to hope for something to work out our way.

Allegri failed miserably tonight and also on Friday when he fielded all of our main players (Monty, SES, etc), but he still deserves credit for the general turn-around of the season.

Last edited by IrasMaldinista on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 pm

On another note, while it's true that looking through a magnifier at each of our players (especially Niang), and also at the team as a whole, we were godawful, pathetic tonight, but when you remember we lost the world's two best center-backs along with the likes of Ibra, Rino and Seedorf, we realize we've outdone ourselves so far.

In 5 years, we'll remember that the first year this "Nuovo Milan" took shape, we defeated "that" Barca 2-0, and we'll believe by then, that expecting this team to progress was such a big, big overestimation of our powers.

All in all, we MIGHT have ended up making it to the next round, but only if we had been up against Schalke or Celtic or something. Barca were, despite everything, too much.

Maybe next year.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:10 pm

4 goals in 180 minutes for Zapata and Mexes isnt just a simple outdoing of themselves , these must have been their career games . Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 pm

another choke job.

i knew it was over when niang failed.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:another choke job.

same.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Guys, Niang is still 18 years old, still very raw. He shouldn't get this much hate
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Constant was the worst on the pitch easily. Niang wasnt good, but is still very youngj and shoulsnt have started over Bojan and Robinho anyways, so blame Allegri. Constant honestily put in one of the worst performances ive ever seen by a professional. He, along with most of Milan roday, werw just pathetic. The only.players that deserved to wear the Milan ahirt today were Boateng, SES, Abate, and to a point, Mexes. Priblem is Zapata and Constant were so horrible that Mexes had to constantly foul Barxa players because he was left all alone, though Mexes wasnt exactly good either. Barca were amazing today, but Milan more than anything were, by Milans stamdards, just pathetic.

Constant though, wow, just wow, i could rant about how bad he was all day. Firat he dives in, something you learn not to do when youre a little kid, and then he tries fancy shit with the ball when hes getting double teamed by BARCELONA. Like, what the hell are you thinking? Abate was great on his side, man of.the match even for Milan today, but Constant on the other side was just catastrophically bad.

Allegri should take even more blame than the players though. He got it as wrong as could be, tactically and mentally. The players looked like they were already losing from the firat whistle, andwhy would you try to park the bus from the first minute against a fully fresh Barca that was rested on the weekend, when the way you played the first leg was perfect. Milan had no aggression, no real will to win, and it showed. Well, you can only blame the coach for that.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Cant even write my thoughts about the match, just so gutted
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition) - Page 6 Choking

Too funny.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 am

I really don't have words. I am proud of Milan, none of us even expected us to be SO close. This might be for the best, we can focus on the league now and next year we will be better and stronger. Niang is still young and raw and I have no hate towards him, and anyone who is hating on him now is not thinking clearing. He is still 18! Played a full match against BARCELONA! This is great for him and this shows our faith in our youth. We didn't deserve to win today and that's that.

Forza Milan! Next year we will make it further, I know it!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Guys, Niang is still 18 years old, still very raw. He shouldn't get this much hate

It's just happened to be him. I can't care less though..Constant , Ambro , Abbiati(pathetic tonight) all of them played badly enough.But Niang..you don't lose those chances , that's the paper where you write history , or history writes you off.

We all know it , had Niang or whoever been there instead scored that goal , the chances for Milan to go through would be much more. We would definitely lose , there's not a single doubt about that , though with enough room to qualify . That goal would free our legs , clear our minds , solidify the general performance .

I know Milan was so close ; despite Barca's excellent game and our piss poor display. But he hit the post and we got ourselves a night to forget now . In the end , i don't necessarily blame Niang for the defeat, just him happened to fail in the most crucial moment of the match for us. It just had to be him.

If it was Robinho who missed that , i think i would be banned by now Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:15 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition) - Page 6 Choking

Too funny.

almost too soon
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:59 am

All of you blaming it on Niang can sod off, we went out in typical Milan fashion. You all wishing for Pazzini but we all know that Pazzini would not have outpaced the likes of Pique and Mascherano the way Niang did, it was only inches that separated joy from despair.

Also did we throw abuse at SeS for messing up his chance in San Siro or forget the fact that he had the most chances to score out of everyone of our players in both ties yet he never got on the scoresheet. Has anyone even mentioned yet how Ambro gifted messi a goal by getting caught in possession?

Bottom line going into this match we never had any confidence in our defense to concede less than 2 goals. Barcelona definitely deserve to go through, great mentality , ability and passion.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:45 am

Niang is too green. Misses happen.... no reason to hate him for that. But he couldn't hold up the ball, couldn't dribble and always made the bad passing choice. He was overwhelmed basically.

The only thing he achieved was gain experience. Hope he uses it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:57 pm

I see this match as a blessing in disguise:

1) The chances of a top 3 finish go up tremendously (since both QF games would be right before the Napoli and Fiorentina games)

2) Galliani and co will realize that despite our resurgence in Serie A, major work needs to be done to imrpove this team

3) Allegri is a solid coach, but he got it terribly wrogn tonight. Just like against Arsenal last year. Messi, Iniesta and Xavi had so much space. Where was the pressing game?

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Well I can't care less for the lose and not qualifying, we had a thrilling 3 weeks with emotions up and down, we played our game and didn't qualify against a superior team, fair enough.

Alegri had his fair share of mistakes but imo they are justified, the biggest mistake imo was playing Flamini ahead of Muntari, before the game it is understandable but after the game we can tell it was a mistake.

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:another choke job.

This. Its too typical and it had to happen.

Still, our boys gave Barca a real headache over the last month, with players we got for peanuts. Not to mention we didnt even have a forward to play that game. Niang could have scored and changed the moral, thats how it is.

Ambrosini should get a coaching role, and we should get another technical player like Montolivo in. Flamini is completely useless, cant pass, cant shoot, cant tackle for the life of him :facepalm:

Lets hope our youngsters will grow and our time will come (after what, 6 years of crappy CL) pale
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:19 pm

I wouldn't actually blame Niang for our exit but I think any player with an actual football brain would have buried that chance, I doubt age matters in finishing off a 1 on 1 against freaking Valdes

Seriously, I don't know why Niang always hits the post but can't put the ball into the back of the net

On Constant, need I say more? His name says it all... MDS would never have performed that bad or given the ball away as much as Constant did

I'm actually proud of my team though, Abate showed class last night and I can safely rate him as the best RB in serie A
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Robinho couldn't bury any chance last year when he was presented with a few. This is Niang's FIRST CL game, and against who ? The mighty Barcelona. Totally understandable for an recently turned 18 year old not able to perform as we wanted, because of the reasons i mentioned earlier. Im sure with more and more experience +time, he will evolve in to the player we wanted
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Ye hopefully he will get good with a lil more experience

Personally, the 4th goal annoyed me more than our overall shityness in the game.. Chasing the game, We got a foul in the barca half with 3 additional minutes of extra time, instead of playing the ball into the Barca penalty area and hope for the best, clueless Robinho gives a simple short pass like we were actually leading the game, we got dispossessed, Barca countered and BANG.. Goal!!!

That was the most annoying moment of the game for me
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next