Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition)

+36
Rossonero23
IrasMaldinista
pUsHa
DeviAngel
flameas
•MilanDevil•
DRK
Cruijf
Arquitecto
billy_gr
Rossoneri Ninja
iftikhar
harhar11
forza.milan
eelir
shamr9pato
Juveman17
dostoevsky
marottalad
Zealous
uzonero
S
Sina
KR10
Il Diavolo
baresi
Xifio
nichabr
Eivindo
Casciavit
Forza
Milantildeath
M99
Milan31
Ganso
Kaladin
40 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition) Empty Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition)

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 am

Two of Europe's biggest clubs, are drawn together in the R16, having met four times in the competition last season. La Blaugrana got the better of us, winning twice and drawing twice as they passed through the groups together before Barca halted Milan in the quarterfinal.

Defense: Six yellow cards in 14 Serie A appearances is prolific by any players standards. Also in a further three in just four Champions League matches and Philippe Mexes is averaging exactly one yellow card every other game. With 90 minutes of defending against Barcelona in the San Siro you have to expect there will be at least one occasion when Mexes will have to take one for the team. I have heard numerous partnerships being talked on the chat, everyone seems to not want Zapata to play and i agree with this, but is it wise to field Bonera right after he came became feom injury? I realize he performed heroicly against Barca last year but i just dont know if he is ready to be deployed yet. Yepes is a definite no, he is slower than a snail on a tortoise, i dont want a repeat of Roma. Now for the fullbacks i think we should field Abate and MDS, Constant has been good, but he leaves just so much space behind him. last match and the Udinese match signified that. MDS will have a real test being against one of the best teams in the world.

Midfield: Cries, screams and terror haunted my dreams when i saw a midfield of Flamini--Ambro---Muntari , we need dictators in the middle and players who can push forward. I favor a midfield of Montolivo----Ambrosini-----KPB , KPB has performed well against Parma and Montolivo was even better. Ambrosini will have to be 10 years younger for the second time in a year, he was sensational against Barca last year and i hope he repeats that feat. My only distress is that the Barca midfield might overload ours, as such some of the players might seem lost but its a good think that SES and Niang track back to help out.

Attack: Here is where it all matters, SES is playing on the Left simple as that, but the problem lies in our ST and RW. We have Pazzini, Bojan, Niang and Robinho. Now to find out which player will impact/fit more lies the hard part. Some say that RW should be held by Niang because he can track back and help the defense, but do you think he will be able to perform and not let the pressure get to him in some ways? I understand he needs to play these games but bear in mind he is still 18. Robinho is a 50/50 really, he can play good sometimes, and sometimes he is abolutley atrocious, his ability to miss sitters is second to none, but that was when he was deployed as a Striker, is it possible that he can challenge Barca's left side as a winger ? Who knows, and with him being absent from our squad and matches, you never know how it may turn out, so that definitley is a question to consider. Bojan, dear dear Bojan. Although not a frequent starter in Allegri's team he has impressed in that times he has played, his decision making needs a bit of work. Do you think he can be the F9 that is able to bypass the Barca defense? He certainly gained Allegri's merits in his performances, so i dont see i reason why he should not start. Now on to Pazzini, right before he got injured he was on amazing red hot form, he can definitley give Pique a run for his money in headers. The selection for attack is an enigma, i would very much like to hear your thoughts on this.

Conclusion: Knowing our backline, we will definitley concede a goal. That doesn't necessarily mean we are going to lose, i can see 1-1 draw at home. Let us pray that the gods of football side with Milan this time, and if we are eliminated, then don't look at the negatives. We are going to be able to focus on Serie A better. Nevertheless we will always go for the win, the Inter match around the corner certainly piles up on the fatigue. Let us show Europe what the black stripe represents and the red streak signifies

Forza Milan

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition) Empty Re: Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition)

Post by Ganso Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 pm

2-2 draw,calling it here
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition) Empty Re: Hard luck: Milan vs Barcelona Part V (Buki Baka Edition)

Post by Milan31 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Good read SES, I think we can come up with a draw at home. 1-1 with SES to score :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Tiki Taka vs Buki Baka.

Reporter: So Traore, what is your game plan to stop Barcelona's tiki taka?

Traore: Tic tac toe? WTF is this elementary school? We play Buki Baka b*tch.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:30 am

SES is dubbed doubtful for the game with Petellar Tendon inflammation, I've had that and it really slows you down. I pray that he does not have a bad case, it's what ruined my career.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:36 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:50 pm

I hope he is able to recover in time for the derby
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:10 pm

HORRIBLE NEWS, no SES = ZERO chance.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Great preview ES, I'll write my tactical thoughts on the game later today.

Milan31 is it confirmed?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Milantildeath wrote:SES is dubbed doubtful for the game with Petellar Tendon inflammation, I've had that and it really slows you down. I pray that he does not have a bad case, it's what ruined my career.

Bojan says hello Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 pm

SES trained normally today so it looks like hes going to be played vs barca.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Nice headline btw Very Happy

SES spoke of a pain he has had in his knee for years, that is worrying tho. Pato junior? confused
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Eivindo wrote:Nice headline btw Very Happy

SES spoke of a pain he has had in his knee for years, that is worrying tho. Pato junior? confused
More like Kaka v2 without all the success.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Gazzetta reports Stephan El Shaarawy will start alongside Giampaolo Pazzini against Barcelona
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm

my predicted lineup (back to 4-3-1-2)

---Ses-------Pazzini---
---------Boa------------
--Nocerino-Monto-Flamini
-King--shit---shit#2-MDS

LEGO banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Pazzo to start?! why?! play the two speedy youngsters to run in behind the defence, and pack Prince into the midfield ... Tito's Barça plays more vertical than Pep's; Max needs to clog the middle, and set up the the attack to spring at pace ... Rolling Eyes
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Niang and SES should both start, then one of Binho and Bojan. We need Players that can rotate all attacking positions.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 pm

I'd rather have Pazzini start instead of Bojan and especially Robinho. Our attackers can keep shifting roles all day but it won't do much good since we won't have the ball like eighty percent of the time. Pazzini, on the other hand is one of those guys who will have one touch on the the ball the whole game and will score with that touch (Ok, I am exaggerating, but you get the point).

We NEED to finish any half-decent chance we get if we are to give ourselves any chance for the second leg. And for this reason, I don't want to see Robinho anywhere near the starting XI. Bojan can be explosive at times but gets carried away and ends up giving the ball away, and that too is something we can not afford because we will rarely see the ball.

So Pazzini for me is the best option.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 am

I work during this game ! ARGHHH Mad I am going to do everything possible not to check the score and watch the game after work.. don't think I can do it though Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:55 am

Milan31 wrote:I work during this game ! ARGHHH Mad I am going to do everything possible not to check the score and watch the game after work.. don't think I can do it though Sad

I'm in the exact same situation... already told all my friends not to tell me the score or I will KILL them. set the tv up to record the game. it will be agonizing but i think it will be worth it to see the whole game without knowing the score.

also, turn your cell phone off

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 am

KR10 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:I work during this game ! ARGHHH Mad I am going to do everything possible not to check the score and watch the game after work.. don't think I can do it though Sad

I'm in the exact same situation... already told all my friends not to tell me the score or I will KILL them. set the tv up to record the game. it will be agonizing but i think it will be worth it to see the whole game without knowing the score.

also, turn your cell phone off
EXACTLY what I am going to do, cut myself from any footy fans for the day Razz Luckily, the people I work with know nothing about football so I am good haha, unless a client says something :facepalm: think that's a good reason to hit them? Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 am

My anti Barca 11

:bow:
----------------------------Amelia
Bonera----------Mexes--------------Yepes---------Antonini

---------------------------Ambrosini
-----------------Muntari-------------Flamini

---------Robinho------------------------------Bojan
-------------------------Groundskeeper
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 am

MILAN - Barcelona's official website, fcbarcelona.com, have released the 20 man squad to face Milan on Wednesday evening at the San Siro in the last 16 of the Champions League.

The 20 players called-up by Vilanova are: Valdés, Pinto, Oier, Alves, Piqué, Fàbregas, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Alexis, Messi, Thiago, Mascherano, Bartra, Sergio, Pedro, Jordi Alba, Montoya, Song, Tello.

Xavi has been called-up despite struggling with injury while Villa and Adriano have not been included.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 am

Berlusconi: "Muntari and Flamini will man-mark Messi." [GdS]

Muntari hasn't played in 6 months despite starting the last 3 games in horrendous fashion.

Flamini..idk really sometimes i see glimpses of his old self
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:41 am

Best of Luck on tomorrow night Guys Wink
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next