Nick i think you are more butthurt than i am Laughing

I couldn't care less, but the arrogance does amuse me :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Daily Transfer Rumors thread - Page 41 Empty Re: Daily Transfer Rumors thread

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:why are you lads butthurt because RM are trying to sign players? we are trying doesnt mean that we are entitled to have them. As fans it's only normal to expect positive outcome since we need quality players. If you go on Juventus section right now, you will see them posting fantasy formations with Ibra just because they "dream" he will move there "on a cheap". Fans will be fans, stop pointing fingers at others because they are more attractive and have more buying powers. It's the fact that we are with barca the dream destination of 99% of players, yet that doesnt mean that anyplayer we try to sign will move. Wear a tampon to stop your bleeding vaginas ffs

there's a difference between dreaming and arrogantly demanding like your father was the club president.....

and that's what majority of Madrid fans like sportszy does 99% of the time....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Yeah there's a difference between being optimistic and acting like you've practically signed the player when you read a link.

Personally, I don't care that much because I know Juventus don't sell top talent unless it suits them well E.G. Zidane.

But I know why people consider it arrogant.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Two things that are making little sense to me: Juventus' fans need to want back Ibra (after he left you high and dry to INTER) and Chelsea wanted to sign Schurrle
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:55 pm

I want Ibra because he never pretended to be loyal, he was in his 20's and Juventus was his first MAJOR move. Asking somebody that age who doesn't have a connection to our club other than we bought him to stay behind and play in serie B with a points deduction (At one point it was going to be a -30 point deduction) is unrealistic. I didn't like the fact he went to Inter but he done it for his own career.

Compare that to the likes of Zambrotta or Cannavaro... them I am unhappy with.

Especially "I'm a childhood Juve fan" Zambrotta.

At the end of the day without debating Calciopoli, our players suffered because of our off the pitch problems.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:56 pm

There's nothing "arrogant" about it lol. If Madrid are serious about signing a player then there is always a possibility of that player going to Madrid. It's happened time and again.

elmystique wrote:
Zealous wrote:We're going to play a friendly game with Juve in June in a Legends vs Legends match for charity. Marrotta will be there and that is where FloFlo will work his magic Proud

Watch this:

Flo is already softening them up :bow:

Damn, we are fkd.....

Vidal + 30mln for Ronaldo then

Pogba + 45 mln for Ronaldo

if those conditions are met you have them..... bounce

lol

Benzema + 15 million for both is more realistic. lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:02 pm

No there is a difference to how RM fans and fans of other clubs perceive transfer signings. It is usually served with that extra bit that "why wouldn't he not want to join Real Madrid?" There is a reason why Mole, I etc are pointing out this recent trend that has erupted with groups of RM fans which is quite amusing to see for countless factors. It would be more plausible if players were picked off from Tenerife yet its not Tenerife, it is Juve. Given the recent ignorance of Juve's power to keep their player, it rears its head once again. Difference between having monetary power and players being immediately drawn to the club as well.

Juve section? Who takes that self-parody seriously any more?

I was in Salamanca for a year and this trend was largely apparent and rather annoying within the masses of RM fans there as fans of other Madrileno clubs frequently spawned some hilarious comedic pieces on this.

Sadly some Liverpool fans I have recently noticed also have this tendency.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 pm

elmystique wrote:
there's a difference between dreaming and arrogantly demanding like your father was the club president.....

and that's what majority of Madrid fans like sportszy does 99% of the time....
please quote sportsczy saying that Juve have no way of keeping their players, because you are talking a load of bs so far. he is saying that if your players have release, and those clauses are activated, there is nothing your club can do about it, it will be up to the players. just like when Bayern activated Javi's clause.

Oh Juve fans trying to give us a lesson about acting coy and composed when we read transfer rumors is very humorous.

@Abrakadebra and elm, i can go on your section right now and quote how you already idealize Ibra in Juve surrounded by Giovinco and Vucinic, saying 3rd title guaranteed.

give me a break, we are fans we all do it. Mole and his whole french eleven or what have you.

@Arq, we acknowledge that Juve are a big club and their ability to retain their players is great, yet, it's not impossible to one of those two names can be on the move is it?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:30 pm

I think there's a difference between me wanting Aubameyang and Sakho in my dream land and actually believing it tbf.

That's the difference, you actually believe you can waltz up to the Juve front office and say we are taking Vidal cya kthxbai.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:31 pm

When did either of us say there wasn't over optimistic Juve fans? And I said the 3rd title is ours to lose. Which is obviously not a far stretch of the imagination.

And whilst every fan is going to be optimistic over making a good signing, for us that's Ibra, I definitely haven't said anything along the lines of "We're Juventus, we have history and Ibra should move to us"

Like I said I don't care much when fans talk like they're close to taking our players, but it can easily be seen as arrogant from other people. It's about how you're putting it across.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think there's a difference between me wanting Aubameyang and Sakho in my dream land and actually believing it tbf.

That's the difference, you actually believe you can waltz up to the Juve front office and say we are taking Vidal cya kthxbai.

No i believe we are temptation enough for either player for them to agree to the move providing Juve take the money.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Arquitecto wrote:No there is a difference to how RM fans and fans of other clubs perceive transfer signings. It is usually served with that extra bit that "why wouldn't he not want to join Real Madrid?" There is a reason why Mole, I etc are pointing out this recent trend that has erupted with groups of RM fans which is quite amusing to see for countless factors. It would be more plausible if players were picked off from Tenerife yet its not Tenerife, it is Juve. Given the recent ignorance of Juve's power to keep their player, it rears its head once again. Difference between having monetary power and players being immediately drawn to the club as well.

I was in Salamanca for a year and this trend was largely apparent and rather annoying within the masses of RM fans there as fans of other Madrileno clubs frequently spawned some hilarious comedic pieces on this.

Well that was random.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Seriously, we are fans, we can afford to be "arrogant" or whatever. Truthfully, if Real Madrid were to be interested, like truly interested, they would use the formal and legal channels of player acquisition.

Where is MT with those new rumours?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Sevilla defender Fazio:

Fazio's representative Ariel Kiperszmid told tuttomercatoweb.com: "His contract expires in 2014 and we're not talking about extending the deal with Sevilla.

"His future will likely be far from Sevilla. We want to try a new experience.

"In January, the club refused offers from German and Russian sides, but they might be content with a few million in the summer.

"Four Italian sides like Fazio and Serie A would be a welcome destination, but he also has admirers in England.

"Federico would like to play for a top European club."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8653921/?

--------------------------

Tello apparently only has a release clause of 10m Euros. He wanted it to be that when he signed a new deal last December.

The clause would have been increased to 14m Euros, if he had played 51 official matches. However he's only played 26.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/summer-battle-for-e10m-tello/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Actually, it's more pragmatism than arrogance. When a player signs with Madrid, he usually gets the highest base salary he's ever had + 50% of his image rights. Those image rights for a Madrid player are huge. For example, Benzema makes a base salary of 6 million. His image rights get him another 7 million for a total of 13 million. He's the best paid entertainer (not just athlete) in France for 2012.

Not only that, if you fail at Real Madrid, another good club is always willing to give you another shot because the feeling is that you had enough talent to get to Madrid in the first place...

There are very few clubs in the world that can carry that kind of brand. And it's certainly not the Juve of today.

It's like being an actor in doing good movies in Europe and then suddenly having a big Hollywood studio offer you a starring role... no actor says no to that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Arrogance disguised as pragmatism?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Doc wrote:Arrogance disguised as pragmatism?
At least for me, i'm not saying we're the best club in the world in terms of footy... we're top 5 now after some down years. But if a player has any lust for money and fame, we're #1 in my opinion. Every player lusts for these things.

I don't think Kaka left Milan for Madrid because he loved Madrid more than Milan for example.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:No there is a difference to how RM fans and fans of other clubs perceive transfer signings. It is usually served with that extra bit that "why wouldn't he not want to join Real Madrid?" There is a reason why Mole, I etc are pointing out this recent trend that has erupted with groups of RM fans which is quite amusing to see for countless factors. It would be more plausible if players were picked off from Tenerife yet its not Tenerife, it is Juve. Given the recent ignorance of Juve's power to keep their player, it rears its head once again. Difference between having monetary power and players being immediately drawn to the club as well.

Well that was random.

I've had a long day and have been rambling so forgive me for my inarticulacy. It just means I've seen too many Liverpool fans (some) placing confidence in signing a player other big clubs are aiming to sign, just because it is Liverpool. This all is said despite the decreasing incentive the club has had in the past 3-4 years for signing with the club. Pertaining to the mentality of the new generation.

sportsczy wrote:Actually, it's more pragmatism than arrogance. When a player signs with Madrid, he usually gets the highest base salary he's ever had + 50% of his image rights. Those image rights for a Madrid player are huge. For example, Benzema makes a base salary of 6 million. His image rights get him another 7 million for a total of 13 million. He's the best paid entertainer (not just athlete) in France for 2012.

Not only that, if you fail at Real Madrid, another good club is always willing to give you another shot because the feeling is that you had enough talent to get to Madrid in the first place...

There are very few clubs in the world that can carry that kind of brand. And it's certainly not the Juve of today.

It's like being an actor in doing good movies in Europe and then suddenly having a big Hollywood studio offer you a starring role... no actor says no to that.

Yes but the difference is Juventus is the most popular club within Italia and has its players treated as royalty, with impending pay rises imminent for both players. Real has a grand pull yet it is a bit naive to think that just a release clause activated will pull out the players despite Vidal being adamant on wanting to stay, being a key component for Juventus while Pogba was just signed last year and is regarding as the future jewel of their club. Stuff like that works with Milan nowadays and not Juve despite their position. They aren't a selling club.

And Kaka was literally forced out by Berlusconi as there is little to nothing in suggesting he wanted out or even gave an initial green light to the move. Like Silva he left kicking and screaming as Maldini and Gandini's statements are a testament to that.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Pogba has very little loyalty to Italy and Juve... He's french and is looking to be the best player he can be and get paid as much as he can doing it. That's how he thinks. So if a club like Madrid or Barca come with a 2x money offer + more fame + better chance at CL, you better believe he's going to look at it very seriously. He acted this way towards Le Havre and Man U. I don't see him changing his modus operandi.

I don't know as much about Vidal... but he's only been there 2 years and was a big player in Bundi before that. He turns 26 in May. Will he walk away from a big money offer whether it be Madrid or otherwise? I'll believe it when i see it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Guys this is the Transfer Rumors thread lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Silva said on French TV that he didn't want to leave Milan but he also wasn't ready to leave 2 million in annual wages on the table this late in his career... Milan offered to keep him at his current wage, not what PSG offered him and he refused.

Ibra is a different story. Milan just couldn't afford his current wage with them.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guys this is the Transfer Rumors thread lol
Rg pls stay safe
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Trying to. Life is hard as an outlaw
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:50 pm

RG, outlaw on the internet, whipped at home Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 pm

BTW RG can you block my account off from 11 pm I'm drinking tonight...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:53 pm

The Ostracised One wrote:BTW RG can you block my account off from 11 pm I'm drinking tonight...

Wait, we can do that, good lord can you do that to my phone from 8:30 to 2:30 tonight? I'm to lazy to turn it off.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next