Cassius
Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
inderbaby
Cotes
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus vs Fiorentina Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Fiorentina Discussion

Post by marottalad Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 am

dammit i missed the match because i had work No but im so happy to see we beat the purple rats :bow:. forza juve

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Fiorentina Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus vs Fiorentina Discussion

Post by marottalad Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:39 am

watching this game i think juventus should have bought cuardrado instead of isla he looks great on the right purple rats did well to get him.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 am

He is a very lively player. I have lost faith in Isla he's had some average performances and the rest have been far from good enough. His full price is nearly 20M euros and that's a terrible investment the way things are going.

I'm just thrilled we have put the Fiorentina *bleep* back in their place.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 am

TomJuve wrote:He is a very lively player. I have lost faith in Isla he's had some average performances and the rest have been far from good enough. His full price is nearly 20M euros and that's a terrible investment the way things are going.

I'm just thrilled we have put the Fiorentina *bleep* back in their place.

cheers.
With that isla money Marotta could have gotten 4-5 peluso's hmm I actually don't mind matri as a squad player he and llorente will do for the target strikers next season. i cant believe we rejected a 10 million dollar bid for quagliarella :facepalm:. our strike force next season should be llorente,matri,vucinic player X( sanchez,benzema,jovetic etc) and 1 of giovinco or quagliarella but we can sell both if we need too, i wouldn't cry to see either of them leave.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:46 am

5 Peluso's. Interesting.

How many Cristian Brocchi's could we have purchased for that? hmm

Yeah Matri looks like his old self after 1 year of agony. Giovinco needs literally tossed out (I'm sure big Beppe could chuck him far enough away so he loses the scent of Juventus and gets lost in the wilderness) and Quag realistically needs to go because he'll never take his spot back and he should get played elsewhere. Benzema would be a nice addition and Benz - Vuci - Llorente - Matri can fight it out for the top 2. It's healthy competition but also they'd all get decent game time regardless of who's better.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 am

actually I think that Anelka's arrival has done more good for us and Matri is oooohhhh my loooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeee
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 am

TomJuve wrote:5 Peluso's. Interesting.

How many Cristian Brocchi's could we have purchased for that? hmm

Yeah Matri looks like his old self after 1 year of agony. Giovinco needs literally tossed out (I'm sure big Beppe could chuck him far enough away so he loses the scent of Juventus and gets lost in the wilderness) and Quag realistically needs to go because he'll never take his spot back and he should get played elsewhere. Benzema would be a nice addition and Benz - Vuci - Llorente - Matri can fight it out for the top 2. It's healthy competition but also they'd all get decent game time regardless of who's better.

Unfortunately for us benzema if he actually goes anywhere in the sumer will go to an oil team or epl side. Basically a team that allready is stacked in that position that just gets him as a bench luxury some 1 like a city or psg has his name written all over it. Even though he would be on like 5-7 million allready these guys just need more and more money right?. why would u move to a up and coming Juventus side with history and become the star player when u can earn 2-3 million MORE sitting on the bench? and hey why would u get 1 benzema when u can get 5 matri's?

trolling aside i think we will end up with alexis sanchez in the summer. i wouldn't be dissapointed with the signing but not totally thrilled as he hasn't convinced at barca
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Viviano in Juve shirt row

Fiorentina defended Emiliano Viviano after the goalkeeper was spotted apparently throwing Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus shirt to the ground.

“I had no intention of lacking respect towards Pirlo, who I admire a great deal, nor Juventus and the Turin fans,” explained Viviano.

“Borja Valero promply picked up the jersey he had exchanged with Pirlo after we had saluted the fans.”

The incident occurred after a 2-0 defeat in Turin on Saturday, as Borja Valero was walking around with Pirlo’s shirt slung over his shoulder.

Viviano was seen whispering something in the Spaniard’s ear, removing the jersey from his shoulder and flinging it to the ground.

Juventus fans were furious and saw this as a huge sign of disrespect, especially as Viviano is a lifelong Fiorentina supporter who has a tattoo of the club symbol.

However, Fiorentina sources spoke to Sportmediaset and assured them Viviano’s move was out of a sense of responsibility.

Borja Valero was heading to the away end to salute the fans and it might’ve been ‘insulting’ for them to see him wearing the shirt of their bitter rivals.

It is claimed Viviano was far more aware of the Fiorentina ultras’ feelings about these matters and was trying to protect newcomer Borja Valero from criticism.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4