Who has been the best B2B midfielder in 2012?

+15
Kick
Zealous
Valkyrja
sportsczy
Ganso
Lupi
Vlad the Impaler
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
VivaStPauli
Onyx
RealGunner
Kaladin
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who has been the best B2B midfielder in 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who has been the best B2B midfielder in 2012?

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:29 am

Essien is 30. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Who has been the best B2B midfielder in 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who has been the best B2B midfielder in 2012?

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 am

You believe that, you will believe anything.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:37 am

Khedira would start in 99% of teams on this Earth. If he were Catalan he'd be Barca's Captain. Show some respect to a quality player.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:56 am

Laughing

You should be a salesman. You sell it well, shame I aint in the market for a lump of poo, but good attempt.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:40 am

Wow, Comparing Khedira to Maka. :facepalm:

This has just turned silly.

Vidal and Ramires are just better alround than Khedira with Vidal being the top of the lot.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:11 am

The Franchise wrote:Laughing

You should be a salesman. You sell it well, shame I aint in the market for a lump of poo, but good attempt.
He'll be sued in a day..

Well in America.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:23 am

Ramirez is exactly like Khedira though..shit ball technique and good defense.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 am

Adit wrote:Ramirez is exactly like Khedira though..shit ball technique and good defense.

Considering Ramirez is an AM who plays for Soton, I am not suer what he has to do with it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:06 am

I'm not sure I'm 100% with Zealous, but you really should watch Germany or Real without Khedira.

We suck hard without him, so does Madrid. The only reason it's not that extreme with us is that we have semi-replacements with the Benders, but even those manical marathon-runners have nowhere the 3-player-like presence of Khedira.

Yes isn't great with the ball, but honestly, who gives a shit with a guy who plays at either Real or Germany, there's others who can use that ball. I just want Khedira to get it for them. Very Happy

TBH saying that Khedira could and should captain Germany and Real is closer to the truth than the idea that he's crap, though I agree with neither :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 am

I don't think Khedira is crap, I think he is a very handy player, I just don't rate him as highly as Ramires or Vidal.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 am

I think Khedira is crap.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:52 am

It is not fair to try to compare players, or with other words, we can't say that one is better than the other, at least when it comes to players with almost the same value.Of course, nobody stops us to compare individual abilities of two or more players, but this doesn't mean that if we make a summary we can nominate the better player of them.

I consider that we can't say for sure if Khedira is better than Ramires and Vidal or vice versa.All of them are playing for clubs which have shown in the last seasons a very good football, tactically speaking and not only.The players have developed their style of play depending on their team's tactics and strategies.Each one had to adapt in different situations, because every team has its own different players, coaches and atmosphere.

It is about team chemistry.Every player is part of the chemistry created between the players in a team.So, Vidal has been one of the most important pieces for Juve's team chemistry.Same with Khedira at Real Madrid, but let's not forget that Juventus and Real Madrid have two styles of play based on a lot of different things, fact which makes them to be very different.

I'll give you an example: Michael Carrick is one of the most important players for Manchester United, due to his very important role in the midfield area, actually the team is build around him.But this doesn't mean that Carrick would be the same player for Real Madrid.Why?Simply because Real uses a different style of play, based more on pressing and counter-attacks.Sometimes they like to defend in their own half intentionally, waiting for the perfect moment to launch a deadly counter-attack.This style doesn't fit to Carrick so he wouldn't have the same performances at Real Madrid.

I am not saying that Vidal isn't able to adapt to Real's style of play, or Khedira at Juventus, but until now we don't know for sure.Even if they are both considered b2b players, they have different tasks to fulfill.This fact makes me think that at their age they are perfectly molded on their team's tactics.That's the reason why they are known as top class players.

My conclusion is that there is no way to prove that the other is wrong and fully convince him to understand your point of view in this kind of ambiguous debates.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 am

The "our team is crap without him" is a horrible argument.

Well if your replacing one bad player with an even worse one, of course you will be worse. Doesnt make that first player good, it just means you have no options.

Khedira isnt as good as Ramires either, Ramires can dribble and finish to some degree.

Who cares he is bad with the ball? Everyone should care, its football, you might want to not give it to the other team too much.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:09 am

The Franchise wrote:The "our team is crap without him" is a horrible argument.

Well if your replacing one bad player with an even worse one, of course you will be worse. Doesnt make that first player good, it just means you have no options.

Khedira isnt as good as Ramires either, Ramires can dribble and finish to some degree.

Who cares he is bad with the ball? Everyone should care, its football, you might want to not give it to the other team too much.

His job isn't to dribble, he recovers the ball and give it to the attackers. Ramires doesn't have half the brain Khedira has.

You reminded me of something :

F. Perez, 2003 : "We will not miss Makélelé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélelé to be forgotten."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:18 am

Good thing his job isnt to dribble, because he is crap at it. And besides, my point is Ramires can do anything Khedira can do...plus he can dribble and finish at least to some sort of functional degree.

And that quote it totally useless. Khedira isnt half the player Makelele was and his level of importantance to Madrid, is nothing like that of Makelele either.

Makelele didnt fumble first touches, Makelele didnt pass it to the other team, Makelele perfected his craft and never, ever, went outside the boundaries of what he was capable of.

Mentioning Khedira in the same breath, in any way possible, it an insult and im personally insulted as a football fan.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 am

The Franchise wrote:
Makelele didnt fumble first touches, Makelele didnt pass it to the other team, Makelele perfected his craft and never, ever, went outside the boundaries of what he was capable of.

And neither does Khedira, lol.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 am

The Franchise wrote:Well if your replacing one bad player with an even worse one, of course you will be worse. Doesnt make that first player good, it just means you have no options.

Dafuq?
When you get replaced by a Bender, and the team is missing something, then you're bloody brilliant. Watch Neverkusen or Dortmund a couple matches and tell me again that either Bender is "not an option".
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:37 am

BTW, regarding Khedira can't dribble, did you forget how Khedira dribbled past your whole team and reach the goal Franschise?

Master dribbler is what he is :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 am

Se7en wrote:BTW, regarding Khedira can't dribble, did you forget how Khedira dribbled past your whole team and reach the goal Franschise?

Master dribbler is what he is :coffee:

And Puyol once did two roulette's in a row. Every dog has its day.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:47 am

Shocked
VivaStPauli wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

And neither does Khedira, lol.

Of course not Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:47 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Well if your replacing one bad player with an even worse one, of course you will be worse. Doesnt make that first player good, it just means you have no options.

Dafuq?
When you get replaced by a Bender, and the team is missing something, then you're bloody brilliant. Watch Neverkusen or Dortmund a couple matches and tell me again that either Bender is "not an option".

1. I was talking only about Madrid.

2. If Bender cant replace Khedira then he either

A. Isnt very good for Germany.
B. Doesnt fit.

If you replace Modric with Khedira it wouldnt work either, Modric is a very good player too, but how parts fit together is more important than ability.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3