Ion Creanga
halamadrid2
harhar11
sportsczy
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
12 posters

Go down

Dani Alves responds to clasico racist chants Empty Dani Alves responds to clasico racist chants

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 31 Jan - 16:57:53

On twitter:
Grand trabajo de mi equipo, lastima el resultado y mas lastima aun lo de racista que hay en algunos lugares pero soy feliz como soy gracias

Great work team, too bad about the result and even more about the racism that exists in some places but I am happy as I am thank you

Good of him to brush it off Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Dani Alves responds to clasico racist chants Empty Re: Dani Alves responds to clasico racist chants

Post by The Franchise Thu 31 Jan - 17:01:56

I heard it, but I didnt know if it was simply jeer'ing or racism. Hard to tell.

I would refer to my theory on this one, they just hate him and what better way to show your hate than be racist?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Dani Alves responds to clasico racist chants Empty Re: Dani Alves responds to clasico racist chants

Post by sportsczy Thu 31 Jan - 17:04:19

There are idiots in every stadium... some more than others. Marcelo gets racist chants at Camp Nou too and he talked about it.

It is what it is unfortunately.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 31 Jan - 17:05:14

I suspect that theory is correct, they chanted "retard Messi" as well, I suspect if he were black it would've been "monkey Messi"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu 31 Jan - 17:22:19

They used to chant "ay, ay guardiola" and, if i'm not wrong, the chants were implying that Guardiola is gay...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 31 Jan - 17:51:46

spain have to do something about the vile chanting, I mean Mou gets "die Mourinho" shouted at him as well as things about his family

in england they make witty statements like "you know what you are" like terry was famously was addressed. they are also quick to punich racists.

hallloooo spanish fa get off your fcking backside and do something
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu 31 Jan - 18:42:05

Oo please, stop crying... He's a grown man, he should know what to expect from a 80 000 rival stadium ... This is not volleyball or bowling.. why didn't he become a theatre actor if he is looking for peace? he gets booed one time per per year when he plays in Bernabeu.. how tragic, let's all gather together and fight against racism and turn football stadiums into libraries!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 31 Jan - 21:18:35

tuddor wrote:Oo please, stop crying... He's a grown man, he should know what to expect from a 80 000 rival stadium ... This is not volleyball or bowling.. why didn't he become a theatre actor if he is looking for peace? he gets booed one time per per year when he plays in Bernabeu.. how tragic, let's all gather together and fight against racism and turn football stadiums into libraries!

Who's crying?

He handled that very gracefully.

Overreact much?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu 31 Jan - 21:31:04

tuddor wrote:Oo please, stop crying... He's a grown man, he should know what to expect from a 80 000 rival stadium ... This is not volleyball or bowling.. why didn't he become a theatre actor if he is looking for peace? he gets booed one time per per year when he plays in Bernabeu.. how tragic, let's all gather together and fight against racism and turn football stadiums into libraries!

Football is dead if you should expect to be racially abused...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu 31 Jan - 23:56:48

I dont understand how pathetic people are in 21st Century.

They need to see a documentary of our DNA.

We all come from a black couple ffs.

P.s. Not in a racist way but Alves is ugly as Fcuk.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri 1 Feb - 0:00:41

Racism should be never accepted. I don't care if its alves. Shame on the fans who booed him, madrid fans or not.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri 1 Feb - 5:18:32

the full interview said in his 10 years in spain (while also playing for Sevilla) he has gotten racist chants towards him, in many different stadiums
you sir are an idiot and deserve to be stoned to death if you believe racist chantings should be a norm in stadiums and expected, infact you are no worse then the fans.
It's stupid how in this case Madrid fans were being racist to Alves despite having Marcelo on the bench.
This has been a serious problem in Spain for the longest time Eto and Henry shed more light to it and now Alves is being more open about it, clearly it is a problem.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri 1 Feb - 22:13:15

where did i say that racism is good/bad or should take place or not? It's an irational way of expressing the hate for the rivals (based on natural traits which is quite idiotic form of racism if you ask me... ),and the best you can do is to ignore them.. If they see you actually care about what they chant, they'll feel good, and the next time they'll probably do the same thing... What's shocking is that some just discovered the racism takes part in football, i say we shouldn't pretend this sport to be a clean one, we know how dirty is football both on and off the pitch and everything related to this (maybe some of you have friends that play football and know what happens with dopping or bets in inferior leagues, match fixing etc., violent fans)... You should see what happens in second league in some latin countries, when a black person entrance the field or something, so when you play football for 20 years like Dani Alves and live in this frame for so many years, you probably know that racism actually take place in stadiums and i don't think he should care anymore about them.. He chose to be a football player and i don't think he should complain about what happens at his job, everything we achieve in life is a result of our previous actions..

DONUTS: "you sir are an idiot and deserve to be stoned to death if you believe.."

rofl
So, you say a person should be stoned to death based on their beliefs... LOL, that makes you look as racist as Hitler
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri 1 Feb - 22:53:08

I believe racists, aka people who hate people just for how they look or race should be killed, yes if that makes me hitler so be it but if you truly believe "well he choose this career deal with it" it makes you no better clearly he is trying to bring it up to attempt a change in the game, A GAME not a profession that should be compared to a doctor or lawyer, an international game that is programed on television worldwide and you still think it's just fine because he gets paid millions, surprised you support Juve, you'd have plenty of friends in Lazio
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat 2 Feb - 0:34:33

Easy fellas..
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat 2 Feb - 0:41:49

Sadly idiots will always exist and ruin it for the rest of us. I respect Alves for how he handled it, having said that there better, more accurate insults you could throw at Alves.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum