Kick
JAY-Z
Onyx
RealGunner
Art Morte
94 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 5 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by Lex Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:46 pm

rofl this is gold

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 5 Empty Re: David Moyes is a Football Genius

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 pm

the xcx wrote: You have offended me just so you know.
rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Lex wrote:rofl this is gold

I bet it is.  Very Happy 
Enjoy your merry days as long as it lasts bruh. We will take the back seat as for now.  :coffee: 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
the xcx wrote: You have offended me just so you know.
rofl

troll's gonna troll
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
the xcx wrote:

Dude you dont know me. FYI I actually feel sorry for Utd to their players and fans. Im not enjoying their awful season by one bit. You have offended me just so you know.

Seriously ? come on.
How can you say you are not enjoying a rival's downfall. I am sorry its hard to believe.

Regarding my comment on Man city's change of fortunes, I only said the truth . If it sounded like an offence .. there .. I am sorry.

Im not like others who get their kicks whenever their rivals are doing badly. As why Moyes deserves to leave from Utd, I have already pointed out some facts.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Shed wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Smile 
We dont, at least I dont mind we being a mid table club for 18 months, if we can improve after that.

And how do you intend to do that exactly? Failure to attain Champions League football this season (which is looking more likely by the week) will almost surely see off Rooney, possibly RVP, Vidic's agent is saying it's unlikely he'll renew his contract after the 6 months remaining on it are up this summer, and several others will surely have an eye on the exit door as well. Even more ominously, it will be nigh on impossible to attract any of Europe's top players to the club without Champions League football - making it even harder for you to get back into it the season after.

k to that will jut say one thing
How City just after the take over, and more recently Spurs attracted players.

The players Spurs attracted were not of the top echelon. You said 18 months out of the CL would be fine if you could 'improve' from then on out. I said no CL football would make it near impossible for you to attract the top bracket of players to bring about that improvement and get you back into the CL. As 'proof' that's not true, you cite Spurs' recruits this summer, who in actuality don't look anything like doing just that (getting into the CL) for them this season.

Thanks for proving my point.

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Shed wrote:
You struggled desperately to attract any big names this past summer when you were Champions of England and in

Yea we were champions. That made us complacent last time in the transfer market. Do you seriously think  its gonna repeat.

Complacent?? Hahahaha. As in, none of the players you tried to sign over the summer would come? Fabregas and Thiago among the most prominent, and numerable others. And that was when you were PL champions at a canter.

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Shed wrote:
Believe me, the rest of us are only too happy to see you and your ilk piously take what you believe to be the moral high-road in sticking with an incompetent manager. Keep it up. Cheers.

And btw how can you say Moyes is an incompetent manager. By merely judging the results until now. if he was really incompetent how did he last for 12 years at everton and turned them into a very good side.
Its only about adjusting to the Man U way, where he has failed miserably so far.

Indeed. He's a brilliant mid-table manager. Long reigneth Moyes :bow:

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:15 pm

the xcx wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
the xcx wrote:

Dude you dont know me. FYI I actually feel sorry for Utd to their players and fans. Im not enjoying their awful season by one bit. You have offended me just so you know.

Seriously ? come on.
How can you say you are not enjoying a rival's downfall. I am sorry its hard to believe.

Regarding my comment on Man city's change of fortunes, I only said the truth . If it sounded like an offence .. there .. I am sorry.

Im not like others who get their kicks whenever their rivals are doing badly. As why Moyes deserves to leave from Utd, I have already pointed out some facts.

you know why that is. Because you are supporting City. A team which if played even half near to its potential can walk the league. Your team is so strong that You neednt have to fear anyone well at least in the PL this season. Once you rectify your away record know matter how hard others try you will win the league by a huge margin.

But then again I am saying this purely based on your comments in this particular thread. May be you are unlike other lesser mortals like you said. If thats really the case. Great. Take a  :bow: 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Getting wound up by xcx rofl

Welcome to the forums Lumiere  Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Shed wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Shed wrote:

And how do you intend to do that exactly? Failure to attain Champions League football this season (which is looking more likely by the week) will almost surely see off Rooney, possibly RVP, Vidic's agent is saying it's unlikely he'll renew his contract after the 6 months remaining on it are up this summer, and several others will surely have an eye on the exit door as well. Even more ominously, it will be nigh on impossible to attract any of Europe's top players to the club without Champions League football - making it even harder for you to get back into it the season after.

k to that will jut say one thing
How City just after the take over, and more recently Spurs attracted players.

The players Spurs attracted were not of the top echelon. You said 18 months out of the CL would be fine if you could 'improve' from then on out. I said no CL football would make it near impossible for you to attract the top bracket of players to bring about that improvement and get you back into the CL. As 'proof' that's not true, you cite Spurs' recruits this summer, who in actuality don't look anything like doing just that (getting into the CL) for them this season.

Thanks for proving my point.

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Shed wrote:
You struggled desperately to attract any big names this past summer when you were Champions of England and in

Yea we were champions. That made us complacent last time in the transfer market. Do you seriously think  its gonna repeat.

Complacent?? Hahahaha. As in, none of the players you tried to sign over the summer would come? Fabregas and Thiago among the most prominent, and numerable others. And that was when you were PL champions at a canter.

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Shed wrote:
Believe me, the rest of us are only too happy to see you and your ilk piously take what you believe to be the moral high-road in sticking with an incompetent manager. Keep it up. Cheers.

And btw how can you say Moyes is an incompetent manager. By merely judging the results until now. if he was really incompetent how did he last for 12 years at everton and turned them into a very good side.
Its only about adjusting to the Man U way, where he has failed miserably so far.

Indeed. He's a brilliant mid-table manager. Long reigneth Moyes :bow:

lol you are funny.

Why have you neglected city totally and just explained the spurs scenario. And even then, spurs had a really ineffective manager as well. Its harsh to judge the quality of the players they got therefore. AVB simply didnt work for them.

Yea we were complacent. Have you forgotten the way we dominated last season the league. So there might have been a feeling that even if we dont acquire players we will do reasonably well this season. The club had no idea it was cos of the brilliance of SAF shet players played like really well last time. Alas they are paying for their mistakes now.
The ineffectiveness of Woodward only piled on to that misery.
No point in talking about this now. Lets reserve it for next summer. Say United finish out of CL spot. Then you seriously think our transfer saga is gonna be so lethargic like last time. Yea haha.. hold on to that thought.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm

S wrote:Getting wound up by xcx rofl

yea he is so intimidating.  pale 

Cos I am new here and cos he supports City which has zero history, I am finding myself in a mess.  Laughing 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:spurs had a really ineffective manager as well

And yet was above The Chosen One for virtually the entire season before his dismissal.

Awkward...

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Cos I am new here and cos he supports City which has zero history, I am finding myself in a mess.  Laughing 
He supports Madrid & Chelsea Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:39 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

He supports Madrid & Chelsea Laughing

ohh I see  Very Happy 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:03 pm

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 5 Bde4JuMIIAAFCjF
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

He supports Madrid. Don't waste your time with anything else lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:18 am

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jan/08/manchester-united-struggles-david-moyes-twitter-reaction
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:23 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:This is the difference between you guys and us. We simply dont operate that way. Imagine the majority of these players playing under one coach for their entire career and now suddenly having to adjust to someone who bring totally new set of ideas. It takes time. It has to. Players are also humans.

Now that thing with us is some of these senior players are finding hard to get motivated under him and play like they dont give a damn any more.  These players I am sure will pack bags and leave next summer.And promising youngsters like Nick Powell, Angelo Henriquez, Wilfried Zaha and Jesse Lingard I believe will get into the first team. Added with that a couple of transfers and we will be back in the mix guys. Dont worry.

Majority of Man U fans are saying we need to stick with Moyes (Redcafe poll indicate 74.6 % fans want him to stay Proud) Its because unlike you guys we all know the harsh reality. And we are patient enough to give him at least 18 months of time come what may.

the xcx wrote:Haha what a clown.

Man City fans are the best.  rofl

For centuries they even didnt have a club to support. Consistently  being our biatches. Hiding under our aura.

Now that suddenly out of the blue they got some Arabian sugar daddies to finance them and buy whoever the coach points his fingers to after playing Football manager. They come here and laugh at us.

Didnt City regularly have 30000 attendence even when they were in Legue 1?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:02 am

Really? Nobody even touches on the centuries point?

I mean, I know ManU was founded by William in 1066, but not having a history like that isn't something to make fun of a club for... Most of us support teams that we're only founded in the late Middle Ages.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 am

1986-87 (Ferguson was appointed in November):
League position: 11th
FA Cup: 4th round exit
League Cup: 3rd round exit

1987-88:
League position: 2nd
FA Cup: 5th round exit
League Cup: 5th round exit

1988-89:
League position: 11th
FA Cup: 6th round exit

1989-90:
League position: 13th
FA Cup: Winner

1990-91:
League position: 6th
FA Cup: 5th round exit
League Cup: Winner
Cup Winners' Cup: Winner

Some people had waited for years  :bow: . You bunch  :facepalm: 
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 am

David Moyes is a Football Genius - Page 5 BdaTyePIUAEzz1u

History simply repeating itself. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:24 pm

David Moyes needs more time to settle, says MK Dons manager Karl Robinson

Under Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United dominated the Premier League but since he stepped down last year, his successor, hand-picked by Ferguson himself, has struggled to continue in that winning vein.

Their 2-1 defeat at Sunderland in the first leg of the Capital One Cup semi-final meant United have lost three matches in a row for the first time in nearly 13 years and the first time they have lost three times in a week since 1992.

"United have still got the mentality and some really good characters in the dressing room and it will be those characters that will start to turn it around."

Karl Robinson

However MK Dons manager Karl Robinson believes it was always going to be a time of transition and that United boss David Moyes will have a long term plan to get back to winning ways.

"That was always the question - how were they going to cope as a football club without the greatest manger in the last two decades?" said Robinson on What's the Story.

"I bet that internally they are very confident in where and how they are going to rebuild but for them to lose so many matches in such a short period of time has created so much more pressure.

"Because they are such a massive football club it creates so much more press. If they were another club in the Premier League then it would not be massive news.

"So what, in such a short period of time, has gone so drastically wrong? We can all sit from afar and judge and comment on it but I can foresee in the next few months they will start to turn it around.

"A lot of those players, although they may be ageing, won the Premier League last year. They have still got the mentality and some really good characters in the dressing room and it will be those characters that will start to turn it around for Manchester United.

"This has all happened before. Think of Liverpool in the 80's and early 90's - they have not really won anything since. However I look at David Moyes on the touchline and I still think he is one of the best out there."
Pressure

Ferguson, Sir Bobby Charlton and Bryan Robson were in the stands to see United stumble at the Stadium of Light on Tuesday.

Although it's been suggested the presence of the United greats has added more pressure on Moyes, Robinson says they are there to support the manager and not criticise him.

"I think Sir Alex Ferguson would be a very good support mechanism for David Moyes," he said.

"Ferguson loves the football club far too much to be there for the wrong reasons.

"I think Moyes is definitely strong enough to be his own man. This will take time, you can't just turn up at a football club and it was never going to be a smooth transition, but Moyes will have a long term plan.

"Everyone knows Ferguson's early reign did not start off to well. The fact is that the board trusted him because he was the best at what he did and he had a long term plan.

"Ferguson was the main source in that club for so many years and if you take that main source away then surely it takes time to build that up again."
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:59 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

I think the fact that Woodward was incompetent in securing deals, Moyes going mad selecting players we had no chance in getting and no strategic plan in the transfer market had more to do with it than complacency.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 pm

I appreciate the fck out of this man :bow:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:18 am

I'm loving all this XD If they go long term and stick with Moyes while he builds for the long term, does that mean we can witness a few more year of Man U without winning anything? If so, GREAT! Keep Moyes! XD

Some of those pictures are epic, the history or coincidence one XD

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:23 am

Fergie to pull a scholes and come in the summer to bring utd back to glory.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:29 am

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-united-39-s-beleaguered-moyes-manager-month-192325464--sow.html

:bow:
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next