Parma net Marrone for 2013-14?

+3
inderbaby
Juventude
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Parma net Marrone for 2013-14? Empty Parma net Marrone for 2013-14?

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Juventus will continue to turn down January offers for Luca Marrone – although he will reportedly join Parma in the summer.

It is understood that Genoa, Fiorentina and Parma have all attempted to sign the Italian Under-21 international this month.

Juve, at the request of boss Antonio Conte, have rejected all bids, but the situation may change in the summer.

Marrone, a central midfielder who has been used as a defender this term, has only appeared in seven games this term.

The 22-year-old will thus be allowed to leave on loan for the 2013-14 campaign in order to gain experience of regular first team football.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Parma net Marrone for 2013-14? Empty Re: Parma net Marrone for 2013-14?

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus will continue to turn down January offers for Luca Marrone – although he will reportedly join Parma in the summer.

It is understood that Genoa, Fiorentina and Parma have all attempted to sign the Italian Under-21 international this month.

Juve, at the request of boss Antonio Conte, have rejected all bids, but the situation may change in the summer.

Marrone, a central midfielder who has been used as a defender this term, has only appeared in seven games this term.

The 22-year-old will thus be allowed to leave on loan for the 2013-14 campaign in order to gain experience of regular first team football.

I have my doubts about this move happening. Pirlo's contract runs out after next season. So, either Juve needs to renew his deal or we need to start reducing Pirlo's workload and start using Marrone and Pogba more in that position. If we have one major injury to either Vidal, Pirlo, or Marchisio, we would greatly need both Pogba and Marrone.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm

I think we should sell him on a co-ownership and see how he gets on at another team with regular playing time coz I don't really see anything special about this guy!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm

inderbaby wrote:I think we should sell him on a co-ownership and see how he gets on at another team with regular playing time coz I don't really see anything special about this guy!

that's just you...
and thank god u not the coach...
I fail to see how u expect him shine if he hardly plays...& when he does, he is played out of position...
the man had 2 games last season in Serie A & scored one & assist one...he just needs chances
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Cotes wrote:
inderbaby wrote:I think we should sell him on a co-ownership and see how he gets on at another team with regular playing time coz I don't really see anything special about this guy!

that's just you...
and thank god u not the coach...
I fail to see how u expect him shine if he hardly plays...& when he does, he is played out of position...
the man had 2 games last season in Serie A & scored one & assist one...he just needs chances

What does anything I said have to do with me not being the coach of Juve? I expressed my opinion and you have yours...I think your over reaching a little by criticizing my comments. Give a response kid.. don't try to criticise other people's posts!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 pm

I like Marrone, he performes admirably every time he gets the chance. We should definitivly hold on to him and give him more playing time. He does well both at center back and midfield
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

To be honest, you're both pretty far off
Cotes, he is not the super talent of Pogba
And Inder, just because you don't see the flash, doesn't mean he doesn't have class

Marrone has basically played as a ball-playing central defender and he has done the job very well. He also operates as a central midfielder, and he does that extremely well.

In any case, I would not send him away from Juventus under any circumstances. Depth is always required and having a young player learn from the experienced players like Pirlo and Marchisio is only beneficial to everyone.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Luca wrote:To be honest, you're both pretty far off
And Inder, just because you don't see the flash, doesn't mean he doesn't have class

Marrone has basically played as a ball-playing central defender and he has done the job very well. He also operates as a central midfielder, and he does that extremely well.

In any case, I would not send him away from Juventus under any circumstances. Depth is always required and having a young player learn from the experienced players like Pirlo and Marchisio is only beneficial to everyone.

Glad we got an expert on hand to tell us how wrong we are :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 pm

inderbaby wrote:

Glad we got an expert on hand to tell us how wrong we are :facepalm:

No problem

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 am

Thumbs up
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down