What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season?

+18
Brigate Rossonere
soccer_ball
Jeps33178
KMD
JuvenelCuore
Spider
RealGunner
the xcx
The Messiah
EarlyPrototype
Lex
Iceman
RED
Busby Babe
BarrileteCosmico
S
Swanhends
Ganso
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Most Dramatic End to game in BPL 2010/11

What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_lcap14%What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_lcap21%What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_lcap50%What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 14 ]
What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_lcap4%What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_lcap0%What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_lcap0%What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_lcap11%What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 28

What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Empty What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Once I could think of:

Chelsea 3-3 A.Villa, especially after Chelsea scored their 3rd goal and the mass celebration which followed

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool. 105th minute Penalty

Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal. The whole comback and of course Tiote's strike, not to mention both RVP and Nolan almost scored just before the final whistle

Everton 3-3 Man United. 2 Everton goals in injury times to level things up

Wolves 2-3 Blackburn. Hunt's 88th minute goal kept Wolves in the league

Wigan 3-2 West Ham. NZogbia's last second goal relegated West Ham and gave a life line to Wigan

Other (Specify)

------------------------------------------
La Liga or Serie A fans who know their league better, feel free to do a thread like this for your league Very Happy

Last edited by Sepi on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Empty Re: What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season?

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Arsenal 4 Whoever 4>all

Last edited by Ganso on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? Empty Re: What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:11 pm

It says Premier League in the title cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I cant choose between Arsenal - Liverpool and Arsenal - Newcastle

For Inter it was without a doubt 3-2 Bayern Munich
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:13 pm

i've watched only arsenal-liverpool out of this list..so i'd probably vote for it..lol..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Sepi wrote:It says Premier League in the title cheers

my bad lulz

btw,machester 1 Chelsea 2 was epic
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Before I realized this was an EPL exclusive I was going to say River Plate - Belgrano, simply because I don't think any other game has inspired a riot that destroyed both the stadium and the surrounding area and businesses in that fashion this year.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:34 pm

I guess we come back so often that its not dramatic any more Razz
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 pm

For me United v Blackpool was just every reason why I love football. From cursing & screaming so hard that I frightened my girl, to jumping and shouting with joy when Berbs scored the winner so hard , my voice turned hoarse. Effing dramatic in every sense of the word.

From a neutral- Arsenal v Newcastle. When Arsenal scored 3 early goals, I turned off the stream in disgust at Newcastle's performance. But then, on live score, when I saw it go 4-1, then 4-2, then 4-3....I looked for a stream, and when Tiote scored that wonder goal....................aaah...Incredible.

EPL at it's finest.

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Arsenal vs Liverpool

The only way to out-do that ending is to make it three penalties in the last 11 minutes of injury time..
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

I actually kicked my 37" Samsung LED TV in disgust
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Had it not been for the incompetence of Phil Dowd, the Newcastle game would've finished 4-3
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Arsenal 4-4 NewCastle
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Also, i'd put United 1-2 Wolves there for the tension of the usually inevitable late United comeback
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Lex wrote:Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

I actually kicked my 37" Samsung LED TV in disgust

hahaha nice. Very Happy
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:05 pm

bhends wrote:I cant choose between Arsenal - Liverpool and Arsenal - Newcastle

For Inter it was without a doubt 3-2 Bayern Munich

How about Inter vs Schalke...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Chelsea against Aston Villa, ffs we almost coulved taken 3 points.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Only arsenal can score in the 98th min and then concede in 110th min... lol

however i would choose Chelsea vs Aston villa. I actually closed the TV when chelsea were doing the dogpile celeberation after going 3-2 up

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Arsenal 1 - Liverpool 1

That match was awful , Imagine your team dominating the whole game and finally scores at the 94Min ( Man i was very happy -.- ) , And out of nowhere

PENALTY !!!! IT's 1-1 ARSENAL SAY GOODBYE TO THERE LAST HOPE

Sad Shocking stuff
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Reminded me of Milan - Liverpool.

Roma are up 3-0 at half-time, and the game ended 4-3 !!

That was crazy. I remember I never let me Romanista friend live it down after he was bragging on BBM. Very Happy
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Arsenal vs L'pool, was more important, coz it ended arsenal's tittle hopes pretty much.

but new castle vs arsenal, was just painful to watch.... 8 goals... stupid ref.. stupid diaby.... unforgettable
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:40 am

Arsenal vs. Newcastle but I had such a tough time deciding between that and the Arsenal v. Pool match
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer_ball Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 am

carling cup final. lol that was so funny as well. arsenal thought they had it in the bag.

soccer_ball
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Reminded me of Milan - Liverpool.

Roma are up 3-0 at half-time, and the game ended 4-3 !!

That was crazy. I remember I never let me Romanista friend live it down after he was bragging on BBM. Very Happy

Finally someone gave that match a mention cheers
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Carling Cup Final What was the most dramatic ending to a game, this season? 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next