TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Guardiola to Bayern - Page 10 Empty Re: Guardiola to Bayern

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Surag wrote:Atleast he dint whore himself out like a certain overrated 40m signing who thinks he's already a superstar.

Also i like how he trolled City and basically the PL hard.Previous day he praises the PL to no end ,talks up his desire to coach there and the following day he does something many dint expect. Laughing

javi ???

nahh wait eden right ??
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sk3ptical Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm

TheRedStag wrote:
sk3ptical wrote:wack coach just look at barca now smoking

New City fan. Welcome. Thumbs up

got an invite from someone on bluemoon :coffee:
sk3ptical
sk3ptical
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
So its shit because I watch it and I dont think of it highly hmm

No, not per se. But you should be able to make a more educated statement then. Stating that there is a distinct difference between a "very, very poor" Düsseldorf and Siena can be described as downright retarded. In other words, your football competence is about as well developed as your ability to read between the lines.

That's my opinion, you don't have to agree with that. Gotta love that internet logic..

Wait, what? I was alluding to the fact that say had Guardiola managed Milan, it would be a tougher challenge against the likes of Siena and Pescara do to Milans quality/strength atm, even though they're weak teams. But with Bayern it would not be as tough to play against Dusseldorf, due to Bayerns quality/strength atm. Insulting me? It just shows that you lack any sort of class, and the fact that you need to insult another poster just shows how insecure you are.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 pm

sk3ptical wrote:wack coach just look at barca now smoking

Welcome! Nasir probably invited you lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 am

Enrique and Baggio as assistants with Raul rumoured also to be one? Shocked Thats quality for you...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 am

BTW be honest Madrid fans - you're rooting for Bayern for the rest of this season now, aren't you?

Because if Heynckes wins the treble, Pep has like a 80% chance to have his first season "suck" in comparison, and you'll be free to hate on Guardiola for an entire season.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:05 am

Kathleen Kruger, the right arm of Jupp, is touted to continue in that function under Guardiola.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 am

VivaStPauli wrote:BTW be honest Madrid fans - you're rooting for Bayern for the rest of this season now, aren't you?

Because if Heynckes wins the treble, Pep has like a 80% chance to have his first season "suck" in comparison, and you'll be free to hate on Guardiola for an entire season.

bayern look set to have a great season regardless of madrid fans supporting them or not.

but come to think of it now i am rooting for bayern because i am a sociopath

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Roberto Baggio could be unveiled as Pep Guardiola’s new assistant coach alongside Luis Enrique.

With the former Barcelona boss will take over as coach of the German club in the summer.

Reports in the Spanish media suggest that he will look to bring in two people he trusts at his backroom staff at the Allianz Arena.

Baggio was a teammate of Guardiola at Brescia, while Enrique worked at Barcelona while Pep was coach of the first team.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Roberto Baggio could be unveiled as Pep Guardiola’s new assistant coach alongside Luis Enrique.

With the former Barcelona boss will take over as coach of the German club in the summer.

Reports in the Spanish media suggest that he will look to bring in two people he trusts at his backroom staff at the Allianz Arena.

Baggio was a teammate of Guardiola at Brescia, while Enrique worked at Barcelona while Pep was coach of the first team.

Sauce: http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/01/baggio-could-be-assistant-to-guardiola-at-bayern-munich/
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

According to Sky Sport News , Raul will be one of Peps assistants.

Most likeable coaching team in europe :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 pm

I know it's way to early to be talking about moves that Pep is going to make, but it's never stopped us before. Cool

What's everyone's take on Pep's potential front-3?

There's the obvious transition of the established front three: Ribery-Gomez-Robben. However, I can see issues with Pep's system and style. Gomez is a pure, predatory #9. He's very good at what he does, but he doesn't typically involve himself in the build-up play. I can see him getting pushed out in favor of a CF that is more mobile, technically gifted forward capable of dribbling through a defense. In addition, Robben isn't exactly known for his team play. Individually brilliance... sure! Tiki-taka passing and team-play... not as much.

I admit, I haven't seen much of Mandzukic other than his performances for Croatia. So, I can't say if he would fit that CF role. Perhaps someone else with more information could give a perspective on this. In any case, I'd say it's likely that Pep could go for a new CF to fit his style. As for Robben's RW spot, Muller has to be odds on to become the regular starter. I'd be hard-pressed to find a player better suited to the "Pedro" role than Muller.

Therefore, I'd say the most likely line-up is:Ribery - New CF - Muller or even Mandzukic - New CF - Muller with Ribery in an "Iniesta-esque" role. Oh, the possibilities...

To be clear, I don't necessarily have any affinity for Bayern Munich. I'm just very excited to see the transition and Guardiola's influence on an already very entertaining squad.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 pm

----------------------Neuer
Lahm---------CB----------------CB-------------Alaba

--------------------Javi Martinez
---------------CM----------------CM
----Muller--------------------------------Ribery
-------------------------CF

For CM/CAM they could get someone like Banega, Wilshere, Moutinho, Thiago, Cabaye, Isco, Benat etc.

For CF they could get someone like Neymar, Benzema, Suarez etc.

For RW/LW, if not Muller or Ribery, then maybe someone like Hulk, Balotelli, Villa, Willian etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:38 pm

donttreadonred wrote:I know it's way to early to be talking about moves that Pep is going to make, but it's never stopped us before. Cool

What's everyone's take on Pep's potential front-3?

There's the obvious transition of the established front three: Ribery-Gomez-Robben. However, I can see issues with Pep's system and style. Gomez is a pure, predatory #9. He's very good at what he does, but he doesn't typically involve himself in the build-up play. I can see him getting pushed out in favor of a CF that is more mobile, technically gifted forward capable of dribbling through a defense. In addition, Robben isn't exactly known for his team play. Individually brilliance... sure! Tiki-taka passing and team-play... not as much.

I admit, I haven't seen much of Mandzukic other than his performances for Croatia. So, I can't say if he would fit that CF role. Perhaps someone else with more information could give a perspective on this. In any case, I'd say it's likely that Pep could go for a new CF to fit his style. As for Robben's RW spot, Muller has to be odds on to become the regular starter. I'd be hard-pressed to find a player better suited to the "Pedro" role than Muller.

Therefore, I'd say the most likely line-up is:Ribery - New CF - Muller or even Mandzukic - New CF - Muller with Ribery in an "Iniesta-esque" role. Oh, the possibilities...

To be clear, I don't necessarily have any affinity for Bayern Munich. I'm just very excited to see the transition and Guardiola's influence on an already very entertaining squad.

i guess you didn't watch our games that much this season.

This season our front 3 are

Ribery - Mandzukic - Müller

Robben and Gomez are just sub players because of their injuries before.
And the games Robben did play he was an excellent team player. Many passes and assists. He really did change his game.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:40 pm

@Yohan Modric

I think Guardiola shouldn't throw out half of the Bayern team and especially not the German internationals and definitely not the Bayern academy players (in that case he'd get some flak from Hoeneß, Rummenigge and Sammer if he'd try that), but work with most players at hand and only add maybe one or two new players.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 pm

i think most of us here are wrong who think Guardiola will copy the Barca team 1:1 ... he will take what he has at Bayern and just tweak it. But if you have 3 big CF's in your team you can't just throw all of them out and play with a false 9 , and i bet he won't do that.

And the biggest mistake he can do is throw out Ribery, because he is the most popular player in our team, and our fans+board won't let that happen.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:46 pm

rwo power wrote:@Yohan Modric

I think Guardiola shouldn't throw out half of the Bayern team and especially not the German internationals and definitely not the Bayern academy players (in that case he'd get some flak from Hoeneß, Rummenigge and Sammer if he'd try that), but work with most players at hand and only add maybe one or two new players.

Kroos and Schweinsteiger?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Kroos and Schweinsteiger?
Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Badstuber.

You underestimate that German fans prefer to have good homegrown players before expensive superstars. If a homegrown player is as good (or even slightly less good) than some foreign star, the homegrown player would be the preferred choice. After all, this is both the economical sensible solution and better for the German NT.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Any chance of Gotze moving to Bayern? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Götze to Bayern? No way in hell. Götze is a "Dortmunder Jung" and he repeatedly stated how much he likes to play for the BVB with his friends.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 pm

I guess it all comes down to homegrown vs style?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, the homegrown players are usually well-educated and I think it is not that difficult to teach them to play whatever style necessary. After all, the foundations for a possession based game and accurate passing were already laid by Louis Van Gaal, and I think Pep Guardiola is a very intelligent coach who will be able to implement a game plan that uses the players to the best of their abilities.

For passing accuracy etc, you might want to take a look into these stats here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t27425-bayern-hinrunde-2012-2013-stats
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Yeh but if Barca came up against a Bayern managed by Pep, who'd have the majority of possession? And are Schweinsteiger and Kroos capable of keeping the ball under pressure?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Well, Bayern do have the second best possession stats in the major 5 leagues. When they played against Dortmund (who have excellent pressing), the passing accuracy went down to 82.5% which is still not too bad, albeit a bit lower than normal for Bayern, so the players obviously are affected by heavy pressing.

I think Barca would have slightly more possession than Bayern, but not as much as they usually enjoy. For a possession side, Bayern are pretty good in playing counters, too, though, so Bayern probably would concede possession in favour of playing counters instead. (I doubt Pep would clip Bayern's wings (both proverbial and literally) as these are one of the major assets of them.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next