Best four strikers?

3 posters

Go down

Best four strikers? Empty Best four strikers?

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 pm

I was inspired from a redcafe thread.

Do we have the best set of four strikers in the world?

Barca doesn't need strikers to play Tiki-taka so I can't name strikers most of their players who play in the attack.Villa was injured lately so it is hard to rate him right now and only Messi looks like a god in their set of strikers.

Real Madrid has Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and Callejon and they seem to be a real contender for us; topclass strikers, but I am still not sure if they are better than us.

City also has four fabulos strikers:Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli & Dzeko.Last season, they did better than us, but lately we were in a better form and showed more
aggressiveness in offensive.

Serie A teams don't have this principle of rotating four strikers, or if they have, they don't use only 2 top quality strikers because they prefer investing more money in developing the midfield and defence.

What about Bayern? Mandzukic, Gomez, Pizarro and Muller.But Gomez and Pizarro didn't show much quality this season.When it comes about best set of strikers, they can't be in top.

Sorry if I forgot to mention a real contender for us.

What do you guys think? Very Happy
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Best four strikers? Empty Re: Best four strikers?

Post by RED Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 pm

I personally think we do. We have 2 genuine world class forwards in rvp and rooney. Then we have chicha who would start for most teams starting 11s and is guaranteed around 15-20 goals season, usually as a sub (which is great) and welbeck who is an exciting young prospect who has good technique, hold up play, and when on form, is deadly in front of goal.

We have four very good strikers.

We have 4 better yhan real Madrid simply because I dont class cr as a striker. Our 4 is better overall.

Rooney and rvp are better players than aguero and tevez. While dzeko and chicha is neck n neck, I give ths edge to chicha simply because he co tributes more goals as a sub than dzeko does in a similar role. Welbeck and balo is 50 50 but I give the edge to welbeck simply because he isnt a c**t.

Those 2 teams are the ones who have a similar type of core good forwards as us. But I wouldnt swap theirs for ours.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 am

i don't rate welbeck that highly, but we have the most consistent frontline bar barca....as long as we stay healthy, no one can challenge us in the ELP. MC has the potential, but they don't seem to be in the right mood. Balo and mancini seems to have problems lol
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down