Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training

3 posters

Go down

Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training Empty Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:30 pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-mancini-balotelli-training-ground-clash-133501326.html

Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training 931728-15416634-640-360

It is reported Mancini stepped in after Balotelli went in too strongly on team-mate Scott Sinclair for the City boss's liking.

Balotelli is reported to have taken exception to Mancini's intervention, leading to the pair having to be pulled apart.

In the sequence of pictures, Mancini is seen striding towards Balotelli, pointing in an aggressive manner.

He is then seen to grab hold of Balotelli's orange bib in an apparent act of fury before the young striker is dragged away by a member of City's coaching staff.

A short time later, Balotelli is believed to have left the training ground at Carrington, on the outskirts of Manchester.

Balotelli's habit of attracting negative press has seen him frequently become the subject of criticism, but Mancini has always been a firm ally of the temperamental but talented striker.

Yet after this latest spat it seems increasingly likely the 21-year-old - whose off-and-on girlfriend Raffaella Fico recently gave birth to a girl - will leave City. Bookies responded to the pictures by immediately slashing odds on Balotelli signing for AC Milan from 5/1 to 2/1.

The Italy international's form has been poor this season and he was recently involved in a dispute over a fine he received from the club.

Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training 931732-15416682-640-360

However, Mancini said on December 31: "The relationship between me and him is always good.

"I love him because for many years we live together, and I’ve seen him grow. But the professional relationship is another thing, and I’ve told Mario what I need from him."

The Mancini-Balotelli confrontation is not the first to be captured at City's training ground, which is not totally enclosed.

Balotelli has also had confrontations with former team-mate Jerome Boateng, Vincent Kompany and Micah Richards, while Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor were also involved in a melee on one occasion.

Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training 931730-15416658-640-360
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training Empty Re: Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training

Post by Rev Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 pm

There's already a thread for it mate. albino

http://www.goallegacy.net/t27092-balotelli-and-mancini-in-stunning-training-ground-bust-up
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training Empty Re: Mancini and Balotelli bust-up in training

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Already posted.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:39 pm

oh, didn't see it. Embarassed

thanks guys!
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down