B.NEWS ? : Juventus and Fiorentina battle for Rossi signature

4 posters

Go down

B.NEWS ? : Juventus and Fiorentina battle for Rossi signature  Empty B.NEWS ? : Juventus and Fiorentina battle for Rossi signature

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Juventus and Fiorentina are ready to do battle for the signature of Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi, Goal.com understands.

It is believed the reigning Serie A champions are interested in striking a 12-month loan deal for the player, running from January this year to January 2014, while Viola hope to seal a permanent €4.5 million transfer.

The news comes after Athletic Bilbao confirmed the Bianconeri have opened talks with Fernando Llorente over a summer transfer, but it is clear they still wish to bolster their offensive options in the winter window.

Rossi was linked with some of Europe's biggest clubs last season prior to injuring the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in April.

His misery was compounded when El Submarino were relegated to the Segunda Division, but that has not stopped the two clubs in his homeland from registering their interest.

The 25-year-old began his career as a youth prospect at Parma, before being snapped up by Manchester United in 2005; he then moved on to Spain two years later.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS ? : Juventus and Fiorentina battle for Rossi signature  Empty Re: B.NEWS ? : Juventus and Fiorentina battle for Rossi signature

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:07 pm

If Fiorentina can get him for 4.5 million, we may as well just buy him outright instead of a loan.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS ? : Juventus and Fiorentina battle for Rossi signature  Empty Re: B.NEWS ? : Juventus and Fiorentina battle for Rossi signature

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm

It looks like Fiorentina has signed him. I think he would have been worth the risk for Juve at such a low price.

http://www.football-italia.net/29058/official-fiorentina-sign-rossi
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Juventude wrote:It looks like Fiorentina has signed him. I think he would have been worth the risk for Juve at such a low price.

http://www.football-italia.net/29058/official-fiorentina-sign-rossi

Damn, I would have definitely taken the risk for that price
If he returns to form he would be an asset for sure
In any case, I'm glad to see him back in Italy, involved in an interesting project like Fiorentina will be good for him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:52 pm

I always said and I'll continue saying it was going to be good risk but I read that Llorente might come now plus Quagli > Rossi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 pm

maybe with Rossi at Fiorentina....the way to Jovetic is clearer...
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down