B.NEWS: Villareal Agree with Napoli for Rossi, Lavezzi to Juve?

+7
Vibe
anouarjuve
B1anconer0
Arquitecto
Luca
Juventude
S
11 posters

Go down

B.NEWS: Villareal Agree with Napoli for Rossi, Lavezzi to Juve?  Empty B.NEWS: Villareal Agree with Napoli for Rossi, Lavezzi to Juve?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

As revealed by Studio Sport, Villarreal have reached an agreement and Naples in blue for the transition of Giuseppe Rossi (25). It remains now to improve the agreement with the player. If revelation is true, then it would be very likely the sale of Ezequiel Lavezzi by the club Aurelio De Laurentiis. This would be a real trick for Juventus, which has long pursued the blue player.

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS: Villareal Agree with Napoli for Rossi, Lavezzi to Juve?  Empty Re: B.NEWS: Villareal Agree with Napoli for Rossi, Lavezzi to Juve?

Post by S Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Inter are reportedly pondering a move for Lavezzi as Eto'o replacement..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS: Villareal Agree with Napoli for Rossi, Lavezzi to Juve?  Empty Re: B.NEWS: Villareal Agree with Napoli for Rossi, Lavezzi to Juve?

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I know that people will blame Marotta for not closing on Rossi or other big strikers, but I think if we lose Rossi and someone like Lavezzi does go to Inter, it shows how hard of a time Juve is having bringing players to a team that is out of all European competitions.

Considering the circumstances with how many players needed to be bought and the quality of player brought in, Marotta has done a pretty good job this summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Huge move by Napoli, big gamble as well..

Interesting turn of events.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:49 pm

These are false reports. No chance of it happening.

And Rossi is 24.

Plus, Napoli will not sell any of their players.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B1anconer0 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:01 pm

WTF is this ?? I thought Villareal got Rossi off the transfer market, and now I hear shit about him going to Napoli ??!!
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 pm

I this is true you should run away from me mister marotta !!! Evil or Very Mad
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Lavezzi to Inter :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:25 pm

rossi to napoli omg *druels*

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/08/12/2616982/napolis-walter-mazzarri-wants-villarreals-giuseppe-rossi-to-play-

Napoli's Walter Mazzarri wants Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi to play alongside Ezequiel Lavezzi

zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Juventude wrote:I know that people will blame Marotta for not closing on Rossi or other big strikers, but I think if we lose Rossi and someone like Lavezzi does go to Inter, it shows how hard of a time Juve is having bringing players to a team that is out of all European competitions.

Considering the circumstances with how many players needed to be bought and the quality of player brought in, Marotta has done a pretty good job this summer.

Although I would agree with most of what you said Juventus not getting Rossi has nothing to do with us not being in Champions League. Rossi has said many times he admires Juventus and would not have a problem playing here. His family also said they wanted Rossi at Juventus.

The fact that we didn't get Rossi has nothing to do with us not being in Champions League, and has everything to do with the fact that we just didn't give Villarreal enough money to close the deal. That lies with the team and with Marotta, it has nothing to do with our current non CL situation. Marotta had so much money to spend and he spent it the way he wanted to, just like last year. He currently has spent a total of 40m and apparently he has another 10-15m at his disposal. This would mean that there was enough money in the kitty to get Rossi if he really wanted him. Instead he chose to allocate the money in other areas and got Vucinic for 15m instead. That's fine, I understand his decisions. I don't necessarily agree with them, but I understand them. But I do not agree with the notion that we couldn't get Rossi because we aren't in CL, and that of course is going to be the excuse if Napoli ends up getting him.

Marotta has bullt this team his own way with players that have been approved by Conte to fit his formation. This team is now the responsibility of Marotta and Conte and they should take full praise for its success and they should also take full blame for its failures.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 pm

As much as I love Rossi, I think Lavezzi would be even better. Lavezzi is basically Messi-lite, but stronger. Lavezzi would also fit on our left wing, similar to how Messi used to play on the right between 2007-09.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 am

lavezzi is going to inter they have agreement they are close to agree only 5mil difference
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 am

FIFA agent and attorney Graziano Battistini spoke exclusively to Radio Sport to comment on the negotiations over market.

FABREGAS - "Every year for Barça, apart from the half flop of Ibra is still the team to beat. Udinese favored by the transfer of Arsenal? The coat of arms and habit with certain games is important but must be able to Udinese just start with the air and can give serious problems to Arsenal, which is still favored. "

MANTOVANI - "Andrew is happy that he found the environment, wants to make his mark in Palermo. He had clear ideas, I think that he will do his part. And 'League came from Europe, but better than a slip at the beginning that at the end of the season. Sogliano Knowing, is beginning now to see where to put their hands to recover and make the team more competitive. "

Stankevicious - "He's had physical problems, but proved to be able to play at high levels in Spain will be able to show the value tuttoi. And 'arrived in Valencia as a fifth defender and has earned a starting spot immediately."

RED-NAPLES - "I see it hard, does not want sbaraccare Villarreal, has the Champions and has no economic problems. Rossi wants to go to a large and Napoli is not at international level will remain another year in Spain."

Forwards WALTZ - "I understand Eto'o, less society: there is something that many do not know maybe. Tevez is a great player but should replace the Cameroon, which is very difficult. Maxi for Gila? I think so, want Corvino reopen a ride with a striker who knows Mihajlovic, and Gila enamel find itself in Genoa: a tour that would suit everyone. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 am

Completely agree with the Rossi part.
Napoli is not a "top" club, they are currently ahead of Juventus but Juventus is still the far more prestigious club (not to say it is between Napoli and Juventus for him just using that as an example).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:23 am

VibeTribe wrote:Lavezzi to Inter :coffee:

Yea, I heard the same about Forlan :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:34 am

Juventude wrote:I know that people will blame Marotta for not closing on Rossi or other big strikers, but I think if we lose Rossi and someone like Lavezzi does go to Inter, it shows how hard of a time Juve is having bringing players to a team that is out of all European competitions.

Look, you'd be hearing me complaining about Marotta failing about Rossi, but at the end of the day Vucinic came, and sure I admire Rossi however Vucinic snubbed Manchester United for us, he actually wanted Juventus. In an interview with SKY he even said it is a dream for him to play here in Juventus, so I will give him the benefit of a doubt and respect him for that.

Now for Rossi, as Pino said perfectly, Rossi wanted Juventus, his family wanted him to go there. His agent Pastorello advised him it would be a good move for him and his agent confirmed his interest and accepting terms with us, even Prandelli approved the move. So there is without a doubt he wanted us, the main problem was, he was not going anywhere for 30m, We bid twice, once 22m then second time 25m + bonuses, but were refused. Was he worth the money? Yes, now here's the thing, if we did spend 30m for him then we wouldn't have enough for an LW, only having 10m left, and not many options to go for after. Elia's offer was already rejected for 7m... so, the best offer we can do is 15m for a winger now, someone like Vargas.

I got to disagree on one factor in which you said the difficulty of attracting players, as that may be the case for a player like Aguero, who although accepted our terms did not arrive. You got Lichstiener who paid 2m out of his pocket to come here which already enough motivation for someone to really play for us. You got Ziegler who turned down Milan! Great choice, by Ziegler as he turned down the Champions for us. Then you got Vidal who snubbed Bayern and all the great words he has said about Juventus, at one point in his signing he didn't even want to take off the jersey... Not to mention he left Champions League for us. You got Vucinic as I said previously, snubbed Manchester United for us plus wanted to leave Roma for a bigger club and Juventus was his choice, who in fact left for Europa. Then of course you got Pirlo who decided to leave Milan, although for the money still came to Juventus. So the motivation is there. Once again, Rossi wanted to come as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum