the xcx
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
sportsczy
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flo Perez responds to Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Flo Perez responds to Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Perez is now the epitome of "being Madridista"? Flo Perez responds to Mourinho - Page 2 20

This is the guy that enabled Mou to do everything he has done. The minute he sacked Valdano was the minute Madrid stopped being Madrid.

no one said perez is the epitome of madridismo and he is actually in a very bad position because he backed mourinho for so long.

I seriously risks to lose the next election if a strong enough candidate rises up.

During the last socios meeting he got them to change the rule on the conditions to be eligible as president. it was said that he tried to eliminate a group an association of rich and powerful madridistas coming together to unlodge him. He is on a hot seat.

As a financial guru he is genius, but an actually poor leader for us in football terms. He tried to let Mourinho handle that part for him but it's backfiring.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Flo Perez responds to Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Flo Perez responds to Mourinho

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:43 pm

capello got the sack for such words.. or was it gus? i dont remember so many frakking managers in that time period

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 pm

sportsczy wrote: he doesn't understand what it is to be Madridista.
Being delusional? hmm
RM should concentrate fully on CL to save the season.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:capello got the sack for such words.. or was it gus? i dont remember so many frakking managers in that time period

Was Schuster mate.... said before the Clasico it's impossible to beat them.

Was sacked before the match even took place Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:57 pm

He should be sacked; not because of what he recently said but because he lost the support of the dressing room.

He's got nothing left to offer to Madrid anymore unless he regains the support of the dressing room and it doesnt look like he will be able to arm wrestle his way back.

Waiting for a CL exist to happen is not a good option because Madrid will be knocked out guaranteed just like they have lost the league as Mourinho has truthfully said.

Karanka can take over and Madrid will definitely improve, not because he's a good / better manager but because the team and players need to take a breather and for the to happen a big change has to happen.

The best scenario that could happen to madrid is if they sack mourinho now; second best is if they lose the CDR next month then sack mourinho as a reaction. It is then and only then that their chances to win the CL are increased.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:57 pm

I think Perez will wait until the end of the season. I mean La Liga's pretty much over, so Perez will see what Mourinho can do in the CL.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I think Perez will wait until the end of the season. I mean La Liga's pretty much over, so Perez will see what Mourinho can do in the CL.

That would be a bad strategy, Yohan. I think Perez should rethink his options.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 pm

well said hunstman, definitely agree he lost the dressing room
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Nobody said Flo is any great representation of Madridista... but he gets the very basic tenets which are style, class and a fighting spirit. Winning is there but not at the expense of the others. You can't question Flo being a diehard fan of Madrid and his desire to win... he's just not very good at it. Great businessman but lacks football acumen. He should have let Valdano run it for him; but he kept interfering too quickly and destroying the plan. For example, Pellegrini would have done fine if he was allowed to continue past 1 year. But Flo couldn't help but undermine him.

Mou's failure is a huge black eye on Flo. Not sure if there are any viable candidates to oppose him, but now would be the time.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 pm

3 trophies in 2 years under the spell of best barcelona era of all time. I dont think the situation is as bad as everyone thinks.
Also I wasnt fond of Valdanos transfer policy circus.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 pm

The xcx wrote:3 trophies in 2 years under the spell of best barcelona era of all time. I dont think the situation is as bad as everyone thinks.
Also I wasnt fond of Valdanos transfer policy circus.

It was Flo's circus. Almost all the crazy moves were at the behest of Flo... in fact, Valdano resigned once to protest Flo's crazy decisions (Hierro, Makalele, etc.). He didn't want to sell Sneijder, Robben or Huntelaar either. Kaka and Benzema were Flo decisions too. He actually wanted Higuain to be given a true chance.

CDR doesn't count as a trophy to me. It's a consolation prize. Only La Liga and CL count for me.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 pm

On Xabi- he would be better if the system was better adjusted to cover up his lack of lateral quickness and lack of recovery. Compress the space , force the ball toward the wings and let attacks come from there.

Modric doesn't do everything he does.

He does do a couple things better- that is move the ball more fluidly through midfield and he enquirers more of defenses by driving the ball forward and forcing defenders to come up and pay attention to him.

But he also struggles to move the ball to the wingers with the space they need in front of them to run into.

He's also not as good defensively in terms of anticipation but he moves better so it's largely covered up.

On Mourinhio - Whatever lol

I still respect his ability to tactically prepare for games , though it's limited in the sense that he's stubborn and usually only has one response. But he gives teams a good foundation to go about trying to win a cup game.

At the same time I'm annoyed, so I could care less if he was gone tommorow. I suspect Karanka will carry on alot better in terms of style and creating harmony, because the players certainly don't hate each other.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:capello got the sack for such words.. or was it gus? i dont remember so many frakking managers in that time period

Was Schuster mate.... said before the Clasico it's impossible to beat them.

Was sacked before the match even took place Laughing

right, thanks.

cant keep track of the managers in the calderon era. it was a confusing time.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Mou is worthless in the long run. He motivates the players so he can have short term success to add to his trophy case. Leaves teams in horrible shape. Fanboys overrate him because of the easy rides he had I don't because I have actually seen the teams befor during and after his reigns of stupidity. Say what you want but this is my opinion.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 pm

but why do teams supposedly do worse after he leaves?

considering that he has nothing to do with the team after why isnt the responsibility on the manager in control of the team, but on mourinho?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Leaves the team in shambles. Non existent use of youngsters and only getting things out of the starters for a short term!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm

you cant just win what he did purely with motivation and only, there are many factors which clearly you didnt like to mention, thats alright

short term manager, a manager that coaches a team for a small amount of time, in this case one that manages to succeed during that time.
and so
what happens before and after the team's coached by him is irrelevant to his potential long-term quality which people judge only from chelsea and half a season in madrid.
yes he doesnt use youth, but why should he? as you said he is a 'short term manager' so he does what its best for team's instant success,
but
that doesnt mean he sux long-term, your only argument to make such a conclusion is that his actions when he was in a team led to devastating results after he left,
those actions were taken by a manager that intended to leave the team soon & not stay to create a legacy
therefore similar actions wouldnt take place if so he decided to stay somewhere for a long time,

i dont know if he can succeed trying a 'fergie', i dont know that, you dont know that, none knows
the facts everyone is using to make such a statements are rubbish,
he never intended to stay somewhere for a long time
when he does come and talk to me

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:29 pm

My English might be faulty,but doesn't quasi-impossible mean not impossible?Like seemingly impossible,but not impossible?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:01 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Modric does 90% of what Xabi does, but better. Unfortunately for you guys, Xabi is the captain within the pitch (Iker is too far away) and thus is untouchable.
BC, Modrić lacks a lot of what Xabi has been doing for many years. Most importantly, passing. Xabi's passing, in my opinion, is only surpassed by guys like Xavi, Pirlo and Scholes and definitely up there with the likes of Gerrard and Lampard. In fact he does some things better than Xavi. Not saying Modrić is a bad passer, but he would not dare trying some of the balls Xabi sprays with pin-point accuracy with that speed. He is also a better shooter than Modrić, he hits some screamers and his indirect free-kick delivery is class. He also has a more physical presence and defends more (but not necessarily better). The only things he should be jealous of the Croat is his dribbling, composure and speed.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Actually I think Modric is a better shooter. Alonso rarely ever takes long shots anyway. Also Modric is capable of passing it long too. Alonso just has more chance of doing so since he plays deeper. Though the same can be said about shooting.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm

I guess I should agree with the person with name Modrić in his ID, knowing his opinion of the Croat is absolutely fair and unbiased Wink

In all seriousness, Alonso's passing is not just better than Modrić. It is on another level, and it should be as clear as Messi being better than Heskey.

Also I'm not talking just long balls, even Xabi's short passes are more accurate and with higher speed than Modrić. And how fast he sees open spaces and quickly sprays the ball. How many times have Madrid been on the back foot and with a blink of an eye he's changed the balance?

To put a player known for consistently being a big match flop on the same level as Alonso is being disrespectful to a Spanish all-time legend.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:32 pm

There's two area's Modric is better than Alonso at..... Mobility and close control.

Outside of that Alonso wins in almost every department, although in some games i can see why Modric might be a better fit.

I'm not sure Modric and Khedira would be a particularly great partnership either.

All in all a bit of a strange predicament.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:There's two area's Modric is better than Alonso at..... Mobility and close control.
Wərd.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Idiot wrote:you cant just win what he did purely with motivation and only, there are many factors which clearly you didnt like to mention, thats alright

short term manager, a manager that coaches a team for a small amount of time, in this case one that manages to succeed during that time.
and so
what happens before and after the team's coached by him is irrelevant to his potential long-term quality which people judge only from chelsea and half a season in madrid.
yes he doesnt use youth, but why should he? as you said he is a 'short term manager' so he does what its best for team's instant success,
but
that doesnt mean he sux long-term, your only argument to make such a conclusion is that his actions when he was in a team led to devastating results after he left,
those actions were taken by a manager that intended to leave the team soon & not stay to create a legacy
therefore similar actions wouldnt take place if so he decided to stay somewhere for a long time,

i dont know if he can succeed trying a 'fergie', i dont know that, you dont know that, none knows
the facts everyone is using to make such a statements are rubbish,
he never intended to stay somewhere for a long time
when he does come and talk to me

So the fact the you are a fanboy that only supports Mou and not Madrid makes your statements valid? I shared my opinion and I stated that doesn't mean it's right or wrong. You are acting as if I killed your cat relax buddy Mou will be gone and you can follow him to his new team where you might enjoy another short spell of success and so on. Enjoy your gloryhunting traits but don't try to bring that nonsense on to me because I am not changing my mind about this useless manager.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 pm

It depends. Modric is better at passing in certain areas of the pitch compared to Alonso. Most of Alonso's playmaking is from deep, while Modric's is B2B.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 pm

This is not about Modric off topic much?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum