Llorente "snubbing" Juve: "I have not signed for the Bianconeri, I really like the Premier ..."

5 posters

Go down

Llorente "snubbing" Juve: "I have not signed for the Bianconeri, I really like the Premier ..." Empty Llorente "snubbing" Juve: "I have not signed for the Bianconeri, I really like the Premier ..."

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Continue the catchphrase linked to the future of Fernando Llorente. So the player who will release a free transfer in June dall'Athletic Bilbao, has shed light on all the market rumors concerning him to the "Revista de la Liga" broadcast on Sky Sports, denying he had already signed a pre-contract with Juventus and opening above the pretenders English: "If you've already signed with the Bianconeri No, this is totally false. I think it's normal for people to talk about these things, but you must follow the rules.'m a player of ' Athletic and until January 1, I can not sign with anyone. We are approaching the time when I can sign for another club, is something that will be managed by my brother and prosecutors giving me concentrate sull'Athletic. I really like the Premier League, I've said on many occasions. 'a good option for my future, but we will have to wait until the end of the season to see what happens. "Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester City are preparing thus to undermine the Bianconeri.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Llorente "snubbing" Juve: "I have not signed for the Bianconeri, I really like the Premier ..." Empty Re: Llorente "snubbing" Juve: "I have not signed for the Bianconeri, I really like the Premier ..."

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Fernando Llorente has confirmed he is interested in a move to the Premier League next summer when his Athletic Bilbao contract expires.

Llorente was the top Spanish scorer in the Primera Division last season, but has fallen out with the Athletic hierarchy and has decided to leave in June.

Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City and Arsenal have all been linked with the 27-year-old Spain international and he admits a move to England interests him.

"I really like the Premier League and I've mentioned on more than one occasion that it's a league which appeals to me a lot," Llorente told Sky Sports. "You never know. It's one good option in terms of my future but we'll have to wait until the end of the season to see what happens.

"It is true that we are approaching the date when I can sign for other clubs. I'm trying to keep it so that it is something which is managed by my brother and my representatives. That leaves me to focus on my football and help my team, Athletic, and nothing else, maintain focus."

Reports had claimed Llorente had already agreed a deal to sign for the Serie A leaders Juventus, but he insists that is not the case.

"No. That's totally untrue," Llorente said. "I think it's normal that people talk about these things, but ultimately you have to respect the rules. I am an Athletic player and, until 1 January, I cannot sign with any other team."

Llorente has fallen out of favour with the manager Marcelo Bielsa since turning down a new contract in the summer. The striker, who was part of Spain's recent World Cup and Euro 2012 winning squads, has only started one Primera Division game this season.

He feels he has been pushed out of the club by pressure from the media and the Athletic supporters.

"I made the decision at the start of the season," Llorente said. "We were playing a Europa League qualification game at San Mames and I noticed a significant deterioration in the relationship between the fans and me due to my protracted contract negotiations.

"Everything the press had written about me in the newspapers was pejorative and they succeeded in turning the fans against me. It was when I became fully aware of how that situation had affected the supporters that I made the decision.

"Ultimately you have to bear the situation for a long time and you get tired of living like that."
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Llorente "snubbing" Juve: "I have not signed for the Bianconeri, I really like the Premier ..." Empty Re: Llorente "snubbing" Juve: "I have not signed for the Bianconeri, I really like the Premier ..."

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Frankly, I don't care....
It's become such of a routine for players to reject us, it's almost surprising when we do sign someone we ACTUALLY want!

Just Sign Yilmaz & Osvaldo & call it a night!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Need GL's Basque resident Arquitecto to confirm this hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

I watched the programme..... it's aired in UK in fact it's a UK show for Spanish football lol....

All he said he hasn't signed for anybody yet and when questioned about PL he said he likes the league a lot....

This means f*ck all quite frankly he still could come and he could go to PL it's all up in the air really.

I wouldn't take anything from the quotes at all as the media are being selective with them.... as usual.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm

If he wants to play in England then fair enough...We only want players that dream of playing for us!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum