Thimmy
Freeza
Dante
Die Borussen
10 posters

Go down

Tom hardy  Empty Tom hardy

Post by Die Borussen Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm

i commenced my full attention on him on his recent movies such as warrior, batman and lawless
but i really have no words to describe how amazed i am watching him playing his role on either of these three movies
i was solely fan of will smith, and still regard him as my favorite actor ever but frankly right now tom hardy isnt far away from him in my eyes
such is his style and the roles he is chosen to participate into and the performances he is putting in that i cant but believe he will be regarded as one of the best actors ever in the future

surely on my way on watching the rest of his movies and i cant wait for the new splinter cell movie to come out since its still in production
im certain he will once again put in a top performance

would really loved to hear your opinions about him, i think he worths a thread therefore my action to create one

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Tom hardy  Empty Re: Tom hardy

Post by Dante Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:29 pm

He's a very charismatic actor , that's for sure. I like him as well , he forces his say to you , whether you might like it or not and i can appreciate that from an actor , especialy when one doesn't make an overkill with his acting.

He has a long way to go with regards to being one of the best , but he's an interesting actor and that should be enough for now. His best character imo , was in Nolan's Inception , being Eames.

He was so good and original there , that it took me over half an hour into Warrior to realise he was the same actor. All in all, interesting actor who can alter his voice and accent in surprising ways , but calling it right now he'll be one of the best ever one day... is an exaggeration , to say the least.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 pm

I actually think he can get close to De Niro's level as an actor, I am so mesmerized by Tom Hardy, and the Eames character is probably my favorite character not played by De Niro.
Looking forward to watching him in the future, he was the only reason to watch Lawless imo, hated Shia Lebouoeueoueoeuo in the movie, couldn't tell the difference between his character in Disturbia, Transformer and Lawless, all three characters were the same in different films
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:02 am

Freeza wrote:I actually think he can get close to De Niro's level as an actor, I am so mesmerized by Tom Hardy, and the Eames character is probably my favorite character not played by De Niro.
Looking forward to watching him in the future, he was the only reason to watch Lawless imo, hated Shia Lebouoeueoueoeuo in the movie, couldn't tell the difference between his character in Disturbia, Transformer, Indiana Jones and Lawless, all four characters were the same in different films

Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 am

Laughing

Even though i liked Le Bouef in lawless.. wasn't a 360 turn either .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 am

Great actor, I am actually surprised how good he is.

Just watching inception now. Can't believe it's his first major role.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 am

Brilliant actor.

All of his performances have been top notch and have shown his versatility, from his small role in Layer Cake and Tinker Tailor to major roles in Bronson and Inception.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 pm

I liked his performances from 'Lawless' and 'TDKR' Smile

I think people should watch 'RocknRolla' if they wanted to see Tom Hardy before he bulked up (he was a stud in that movie)

My favourite young actor is Michael Fassbender :-)
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Dante wrote:He's a very charismatic actor , that's for sure. I like him as well , he forces his say to you , whether you might like it or not and i can appreciate that from an actor , especialy when one doesn't make an overkill with his acting.

He has a long way to go with regards to being one of the best , but he's an interesting actor and that should be enough for now. His best character imo , was in Nolan's Inception , being Eames.

He was so good and original there , that it took me over half an hour into Warrior to realise he was the same actor. All in all, interesting actor who can alter his voice and accent in surprising ways , but calling it right now he'll be one of the best ever one day... is an exaggeration , to say the least.

THIS!!!

I'm actually watching Warrior right now, well it juz started. And yes I also like him... And especially his character Eames in Inception. He brought a little bit class and humour into the film. He was juz brilliant as Bane. Will also be watching Lawless soon.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:28 am

you should watch Stuart: A Life Backwards it's one of his early movies (TV) with Benedict Cumberland

Heard it's pretty good, will watch it once my exams end
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:57 am

Watching Lawless right now. All I have to say is, Tom Hardy you BOSS :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 pm

I liked him in Batman , but Lawless pretty much printed my membership to the Hardy fanclub lol.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Yeah lol, he was fecking brilliant in Lawless
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior