McAgger
lszanto
Rebaño Sagrado
59 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

United Vs Chelsea - Page 6 Empty Re: United Vs Chelsea

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:if thats what Chelsea are complaining about then they are just clutching raws here, Mata's reaction didn't look like Clattenburg even insulted him forget using rascist language

What kind of racist remark do you expect twattenburg to say to Mata? You white bastard? scratch

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:50 pm

well according to somebody on here he said Spanish t**t, so yh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:10 pm

I don't believe a single word of it. The sore losing Chavs are trying to stitch up Clattenburg. Accusing him of being racist? lol...how low can this club sink.

Do you honestly think a referee, who has his mic synced with the other refs, would stupidly racially offend 2 players? complete bullux.

Hope the FA throw the book at chelscum.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:19 pm

RED wrote:I don't believe a single word of it. The sore losing Chavs are trying to stitch up Clattenburg. Accusing him of being racist? lol...how low can this club sink.

Do you honestly think a referee, who has his mic synced with the other refs, would stupidly racially offend 2 players? complete bullux.

Completely agree. It's disgusting.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Taking a break from this forum before I say anything I end up regretting because the amount of stupidity & hypocrisy displayed on this very thread is off the charts.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:36 pm

RED wrote:I don't believe a single word of it. The sore losing Chavs are trying to stitch up Clattenburg. Accusing him of being racist? lol...how low can this club sink.

You're forgetting the part about them being rightfully sore losers. The game was awfully officiated

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Chelsea are learning.

If they can manage to get Clattenburg demoted perhaps it will gain them the same degree of ref help as United and put them in a position to win in the future.

And extrapolating from the Suarez case, accusing someone of Racism is basically a done deal with the FA..proof or not. So some sort of ban needs to be handed out.

Good work.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 pm

We've been there before, Barca and what not, I'm getting used to refs screwing us now.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Either way twattenburg will never be able to ref a game that involves us ever again, so win-win situation.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

And extrapolating from the Suarez case, accusing someone of Racism is basically a done deal with the FA..proof or not. So some sort of ban needs to be handed out.

This is only true if you're a Utd. player or staff
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey guys, I think our representatives are thinking about reducing Clat's wage if he gets demoted. Should free up some room for another referee drinking
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Wow wow! Just wow! Would love to see the egg on your face if this is proven.

Do you know the mic conversation between the referees are NOT recorded? Of course they can f**kn say what they want lol.

Have you ever seen Mikel involved in a controversial situation? He's just not the type to stir up false accusations. Whichever way it goes(and I highly doubt the FA need much evidence ala Suarez), Twattenburg is well and truly f**kd.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 pm

More games that Clattenburg has "made mistakes in" Guess who those mistakes favoured....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 pm

It's funny that Chelsea are accusing Clattenburg of racism when thier own fans ( if you can call them that ) are attacking black stewards Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:32 pm

@ Lex- I remember that first one. What a joke. Wasn't watching Tottenham at the time of the older goal, although I've seen the clip before. I don't quite as much blame him for that one as it's hard to judge from how far away he was probably, but I think he should still give it a goal.

Both games are Man U vs Tottenham. No wonder Man U has been Tottenham's kryptonite since forever. Then you have Atkinson giving Chelsea ghost goals Laughing

Honestly, I'm a believer that it all evens out in the end. I don't see refs particularly favoring any side except for Man U.

And Mole Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's funny that Chelsea are accusing Clattenburg of racism when thier own fans ( if you can call them that ) are attacking black stewards Laughing

The fans were attacking Hernandez(who was taunting them after he score). Poor steward was just in the way. Trolling Mole Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:10 am

vizkosity wrote:Hey guys, I think our representatives are thinking about reducing Clat's wage if he gets demoted. Should free up some room for another referee drinking

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ... NO
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's funny that Chelsea are accusing Clattenburg of racism when thier own fans ( if you can call them that ) are attacking black stewards Laughing

The fans were attacking Hernandez(who was taunting them after he score). Poor steward was just in the way. Trolling Mole Laughing

So they tried to attack a Mexican but instead attacked a black guy?

That racist diversity :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:15 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2225172/Mark-Clattenburg-latest-Chelsea-player-Ill-break-leg-threat-John-Terry-claims.html?ITO=1490

rofl

United Vs Chelsea - Page 6 Article-2225063-15BBAE91000005DC-660_634x494

No
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Do you know the mic conversation between the referees are NOT recorded? Of course they can f**kn say what they want lol.

Have you ever seen Mikel involved in a controversial situation? He's just not the type to stir up false accusations. Whichever way it goes(and I highly doubt the FA need much evidence ala Suarez), Twattenburg is well and truly f**kd.

The same egg to go back at you if the FA rubbishes this. Laughing
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

I just don't think a referee would be dumb enough to racially abuse 2 players, man. In light of all the racist bs going on in english football too.

This is a very serious allegation, and if proven false, chelsea are fcked big time.

my pov, it just seems like chelsea are so bitter about the manner of the defeat that they are tryna finish clattenberg's career.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 am

RED wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

I just don't think a referee would be dumb enough to racially abuse 2 players, man. In light of all the racist bs going on in english football too.

This is a very serious allegation, and if proven false, chelsea are fcked big time.

my pov, it just seems like chelsea are so bitter about the manner of the defeat that they are tryna finish clattenberg's career.

United Vs Chelsea - Page 6 Imager [URL=http://gifsoup.com/]
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:44 am

RED wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Do you really want to argue with Chelsea fans about what is right and wrong with the Racism in England?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Quote of the decade hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:17 am

Apparently a Chelsea player told Clattenburg " I will break your fu**** legs ref "
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next