Manchester United vs Chelsea - Predictions?

+48
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
CBarca
buddytaller
RedOranje
LeBĂ©ninois
Margera
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Blue
jibers
donttreadonred
II Capitano
Lord Hades
chaval
Red Alert
Nishankly
halamadrid2
RED
Abramovich
iNFINITY9910
matpol
Vyey
guest7
bebmeister
Adit
RealGunner
lszanto
Highburied
the xcx
Busby Babe
B-Mac
Art Morte
fatman123
mzamani
BeautifulGame
Pedram
The Franchise
Raptorgunner
Khaled
El Chelsea Fuerte
MarkForrest17
Kick
Grande_Milano
Arsenalfaithfull
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Patrick Bateman
Swanhends
Gil
52 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Manchester United vs Chelsea - Predictions? Empty Manchester United vs Chelsea - Predictions?

Post by Gil Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Honestly believe it is a good time for us to play Utd. If the Chelsea players have any bottle about them left then this game will motivate them a great deal. Almost everybody has written them off as also-rans after onyl four bloody games without a hope for both this game and the league. We're gaining momentum and if we play as well as we have in our last 2 games then I don't see what the fuss is about. This looks like the most competitive Chelsea team in years in my opinion. First time in ages I actually can't predict our starting XI.

I know everyone will write us off after United's blistering start but do keep in mind we're miles stronger than anything they've faced this season both offensively and defensively.

Rooney and Hernandez against our high line is a major problem though.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Chelsea - Predictions? Empty Re: Manchester United vs Chelsea - Predictions?

Post by Swanhends Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 pm

wheres the game at
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Chelsea - Predictions? Empty Re: Manchester United vs Chelsea - Predictions?

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

^^^ OT

All I can see here is a Man Utd win tbh..Chelsea just look way to open at the back..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

bhends wrote:wheres the game at

Does'nt the fact it say Manchester Utd v Chelsea give it away? Razz

Anyway iam going for a 1-1 draw.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 pm

If Chelsea give up chances they did to WBA and Norwich strikers to United, they'd be doomed.

United are so clinical this season, almost every shot on target ends up a goal.

I'd like a draw though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

The Fonz wrote:^^^ OT

All I can see here is a Man Utd win tbh..Chelsea just look way to open at the back..

Interesting you say that considering United have allowed the most shots on target this season along with Sp*rs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

hopefully a draw ... same goes for liverpool and spurs (tho this one is unlikely going yo happen) Either way we we get to catch up Very Happy
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

This game will answer is Chelsea up to the challenge to combat Man U for the crown.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

1 1, chachadorito and Sturridge to score :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkForrest17 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Well they don't look quite as invincible as I thought they did just a few days ago after their game against Benefica today. I know they weren't playing all of their starters and were on short rest but still. I think chelsea is a much better team than the one they just drew against

I say it ends in a 2-2 draw
MarkForrest17
MarkForrest17
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

No head to head results amongst teams in contention have rarely decided the outcome of the league.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Man Utd 3 Chelsea 1

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Both teams will Lose..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

2 more assists for Torres hopefully :bow:

GET AT THEM NANDO !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Gil wrote:

Interesting you say that considering United have allowed the most shots on target this season along with Sp*rs.

I watched Chelsea against West Brom and Norwich both of them were getting in behind your backline with ease,now if teams like that can open you up well Man Utd should have no problems..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:01 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Gil wrote:

I watched Chelsea against West Brom and Norwich both of them were getting in behind your backline with ease,now if teams like that can open you up well Man Utd should have no problems..

Yh but at the same time Bolton had 22 shots against United but could'nt convert, now give Chelsea 22 shots and they wont fail to convert like Bolton did....

The main reason Utd are winning is because of how clinical they are but they are giving away lots of chances.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Gil wrote:

Yh but at the same time Bolton had 22 shots against United but could'nt convert, now give Chelsea 22 shots and they wont fail to convert like Bolton did....

The main reason Utd are winning is because of how clinical they are but they are giving away lots of chances.

Fair point Mole. Thumbs up

But I can just see a Man Utd victory on Sunday esp seeing as Man Utd are the home team.I hope Chelsea win though.. :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Chelsea will win, Torres will score 2 goals. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:14 pm

I think Man Utd rested alot of players who will be used against Chelsea in todays game.

Nani didnt start I believe, neither did Young and so too Hernandez and Anderson.

So expect all to come back in.

I dont see Man Utd as clear cut easy favourites, but I think they are just favourites based on form in attack, rested players and it being at OT.

I am leaning towards a narrow Utd win right now, but my feelings could change.

I say 2-1.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Manchester to win the game 2-1. Rooney to score a brace
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 am

3- 1 to United.

Most of United creativity come through wings so the result will depend on how much Chelsea midfield can protect their full backs imo.

And i am hoping for an United win hopefully.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 am

As much as i hate it, i just cant see anything past a Manc's win. if the game was in London, it would be totally different, but its at the Theatre of Nightmares. all i can hope is Chelsea gets a hidding(3-0 at least). it would loosen some of the wounds.

on a side not, why (just like Barca getting all the CL second Legs at home) do United gets all the home games agianst top teams at home in the first round? afterall, by the time the return matches are played, most of those teams season would be over, and wont bother much in those games.
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 am

mzamani wrote:
on a side not, why (just like Barca getting all the CL second Legs at home) do United gets all the home games agianst top teams at home in the first round? afterall, by the time the return matches are played, most of those teams season would be over, and wont bother much in those games.

For the past couple of seasons they came to SB first...

And no, the other team's season was never "over". :facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

[quote="english_jewel"][quote="mzamani"]
on a side not, why (just like Barca getting all the CL second Legs at home) do United gets all the home games agianst top teams at home in the first round? afterall, by the time the return matches are played, most of those teams season would be over, and wont bother much in those games.[/quote]

And no, the other team's season was never "over". :facepalm: [/quote]

*sigh*, i am talking about this season.
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 am

mzamani wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
mzamani wrote:

And no, the other team's season was never "over". :facepalm:

*sigh*, i am talking about this season.

What makes you think that the other team's season would be over when Man Utd play them again?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next