ali_a_dbouk
9 posters

Go down

Falcao  Empty Falcao

Post by ali_a_dbouk Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 am

Y dont Juve buy Falcao for 50M?

30m from the money allocated to signing a big star
20m player excahnge: Matri and Quags

What do you think guys ? he is definitely one of the best strikers in the world along with Cavani and Ibra

ali_a_dbouk
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Falcao  Empty Re: Falcao

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 am

This is not FIFA dude.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:26 pm

I know its unrealistic, but we were willing to give Fiorentina 30 million for Jovetic, who is not even a target man, so i dont see why cant pull out another 10-15 million for Cavani or Falcao. I know its unrealistic as we are not City or PSG, bit we definitely have the money if we wanted to. Its just a matter of the fact that we like the bargain deals, which have actyallu turned out amazimg for us so far, but in my opinion our proority ahoild be bringimg back Immobile and Pasquato, and if we xant get them, or at lsast Immboile as hes a target man, or if we do get him and he flops, then i dont see any other option but to spend big.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 pm

I don't think we need to spend big. I actually prefer our 'spend-thrift' [per player] approach to the transfer market. i think in the long run it will serve us better and make us a stronger [more stable] club.
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Absolutely. i like that about us too, but unless we can brimg back Immobile oe gwt Llorente for a good price, i dont see any other choice but to spend big on a target man And i xonsider 30 million for Jovetic as spending big.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Falcao is out of reach. other than 50M needed for his transfer, we should consider his wage per year and obviously we cannot afford those.
and we cannot sell matri and quag and put another 30M and buy a striker cause there will be no depth in our squad. bringing immobile and pasquato is not a good solution as they are not world class yet.
we still need a play maker to be pirlo's sub as pogba is more a DM.
I suggest we bring llorente cheap (or maybe free next season) and go for willian
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Falcao is worth atleast 80 mil right now...
You obviously think Ath. Madrid is gonna want anything less than 80 mil for a player who is being compared to Cr. & Messi?
Not to mention the bidding war we would go through with Chelsea,City & Madrid also keen to sign him...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 pm

MMM wrote:Falcao is out of reach. other than 50M needed for his transfer, we should consider his wage per year and obviously we cannot afford those.
and we cannot sell matri and quag and put another 30M and buy a striker cause there will be no depth in our squad. bringing immobile and pasquato is not a good solution as they are not world class yet.
I suggest we bring llorente cheap (or maybe free next season) and go for willian
Acc to you Quag and Matri are WC players ???
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm

the thing is that in todays market Falcao's price will go sky high and might ednd up 90 mil easly with Chelsea-City bidding for him and I see Psg there to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Like I have said all along we can spend massively on a striker without the City/PsG approach.

Think about it we wouldn't be spending 30M+ on each position we would only be spending it on one single position.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
MMM wrote:Falcao is out of reach. other than 50M needed for his transfer, we should consider his wage per year and obviously we cannot afford those.
Acc to you Quag and Matri are WC players ???
you're right,better say they are not Juve caliber yet
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Cavani and Falcao are not going to happen...we can't compete with City, Chelsea, Madrid and PSG for them! I think Lorente would be a great signing and aswell and developing players like Immobile, Gabbiadini and Boakye I would like to see Juve take a young south american attacker who could become a star! smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down