David Testo, gay football player

+6
McAgger
rwo power
Eivindo
Donuts
Lex
chinomaster182
10 posters

Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty David Testo, gay football player

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:11 pm

This is a great journalistic piece on how David Testo came out and then had to stop playing, its great

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2012/9/28/3419354/david-testo-gay-soccer-player
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Lex Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Quite a sad story, really
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes but it also feels good in a way, i hope that guy finds peace in time.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Donuts Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:59 pm

aren't their rumors about Gomez from Bayern Munich is gay?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Eivindo Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:25 pm

there are rumors from the world about ronaldo being gay
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Donuts wrote:aren't their rumors about Gomez from Bayern Munich is gay?
Well, rumours are there for quite some players, but there is no proof of course. In the German press, there was recently an interview with a gay soccer player (who insisted on staying anonymous) and he hinted that there were quite some gay players around. But again, no names, of course.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Seriously at this point in time, this really shouldnt be a problem in any sport. He struggled so much in his playing career, very sad story.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Seriously at this point in time, this really shouldnt be a problem in any sport. He struggled so much in his playing career, very sad story.
Well, in women football there seem to be less problems for players to come out as lesbians. As a matter of fact, one or two weeks ago, one German player even went public with the fact that she underwent a gender change (she was born as male), and it didn't seem to be a problem either from what I read.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Gomez is gay.

I can confirm.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by RedOranje Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Schweini wrote:Gomez is gay.

I can confirm.

Why does it even matter?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Donuts Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Schweini wrote:Gomez is gay.

I can confirm.
how could you possibly confirm it.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Donuts wrote:
Schweini wrote:Gomez is gay.

I can confirm.
how could you possibly confirm it.

Sepi & Mario hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Kick Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 am

Schweini wrote:Gomez is gay.

I can confirm.

Thought you went toDenmark, not Mario's bed? Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:23 am

If Mario is gay or not it matters little. If he is it justs serves to point how many gay people are in football that we have no idea about.

Either way it matter little to me.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 am

Schweini wrote:Gomez is gay.

I can confirm.

You dog, you! Congrats.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9003
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:16 am

rwo power wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Seriously at this point in time, this really shouldnt be a problem in any sport. He struggled so much in his playing career, very sad story.
Well, in women football there seem to be less problems for players to come out as lesbians. As a matter of fact, one or two weeks ago, one German player even went public with the fact that she underwent a gender change (she was born as male), and it didn't seem to be a problem either from what I read.

That can't be within the rules of the game. She has an athletic advantage and what not.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:26 am

Le Samourai wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Seriously at this point in time, this really shouldnt be a problem in any sport. He struggled so much in his playing career, very sad story.
Well, in women football there seem to be less problems for players to come out as lesbians. As a matter of fact, one or two weeks ago, one German player even went public with the fact that she underwent a gender change (she was born as male), and it didn't seem to be a problem either from what I read.
That can't be within the rules of the game. She has an athletic advantage and what not.
Well, she's around 35 IIRC so in her interview she said that her age balances the athletic advantage by now. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

David Testo, gay football player Empty Re: David Testo, gay football player

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum