Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 02, 2013 1:30 am

a system where you dont have to defend much? in footy? what kind of system my friend? you mean like barca? let's ask Alba what he thinks about it...

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Error Thu May 02, 2013 6:32 am

Kinda narrow-minded to say fullback's main role is to defend or do I need to remind from certain Carlos? Or perhaps Alves? At least I like the idea of Carvajal being Salgado type (really balanced-minded) and Marcelo being RC (full offensive-minded). Defending is anyway more of a team effort than solo performance and even an average or bad defender will look good if team is working as unit, not as individuals.

Someone like Cavani or Falcao is not going to solve anything. Both are even more stationary and one dimensional than Benz and Higgy. Currently I don't see why Higuain couldn't do same kind of role as Müller if coach would just ask him to do it since they have a lot of similarities. This would let Benzema to be in the middle but all 3 forwards could swap positions during game.

Anyway, just watch any striker goal ration plummeting lower than current strikers if they come. But if we decide to get rid of Benzema or Higuain then better go for Reus, Aguero, Isco type of players who are not so one dimensional.

Only thing I wish from the summer is fixing the midfield and RB. Would prefer 3-man since it will bring more stability and better defense but not necessarily less offensive power.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

Nick killing it in this thread Razz

I completely agree that Ronaldo is somewhat of a liability when defending, Barca used to hide that exact problem by constant pressing and Ronaldo doesn't even do that so its hard to balance it out as a result. Alonso used to cover that wing for Ronaldo before and now that he is finished we have nobody to do that job atm.

For me in:

Carvajal
A solid fast DM/DLP. Not Kondogbia or Gundogan god damn it. we have bought enough scrubs as it is
By back Sarabia or buy a random laliga player to play as Ozils backup somebody with Callegoats heart
Promote Jese for Gods sake

Sell:
Kaka
Benz/Higgy if both stay then sell Morata
Carvalho
Essien
Sahin

The formation I'd like to see is:

Lopez/Iker
Carvajal (Arbeloa)-Varane (Albitrolol)-Ramos(Pepe)-Marcelo (Cacktrao)
Modric(Khedira)-a DM/DLP preferrably faster than Alonso
DiMaria (Callegoat)-Ozil (back up)-Jese (Ronaldo)
Ronaldo (Higgy/Benz)

We might as well give our ever so promising canteranos a chance especially Jese who would play exactly like Ronaldo but with better dribbling and tracking back.

if not that formation then this:

same backline and goalie
Modric-Alonso or his replacement
DiMaria-Ozil-Ronaldo
whicheverstrikerthatcomesbackweighinglessthan80kgplease

I don't thing buying countless of players will solve our problems. we just need everyone fired up and being professionals during breaks
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 11:57 am

Future legend :bow: Proud

Spoiler:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu May 02, 2013 12:53 pm

I hate Ancelotti. Come on Perez Heynckes is available sign him up ffs.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Cyborg wrote:i see a lot of these older players leaving at the end of the season. - alonso, pepe, adan, kaka, albiol, higuain if the right offer comes, essein - well he's on loan, even callejon to arsenal or liverpool.

i could see us buying or bringing back cuardado, carvajal, canales, aguero or cavani, bale. gundogan and maybe even reus, he has a 35mil buyout and we are rumoured.

i have heard a rumour that we may resign garay from benfica. i dont know if he would want to come to play as a third choice centre back, but i always liked him and he is much better than pepe. we would have to pay just 10mil to get him back

Carvajal : Hopefully.

Cuardado : You know - I haven't seen much of him - but if he's defensively sound I wouldn't mind because he looks good in attack.

Cavani,Bale,Reus,Aguero? - Depends on who leaves. In my opinion we have better players at the club for all three positions.

Gundogan - Maybe - he is certainly an option but others are being looked at.

I still like Mario Fernandes - he's playing in Russia and I'm really not keeping tabs but I took in quite alot of him when we were tracking him - and to me he's the type of player that can really compliment Varane and Ramos in a 3 centre back system.

I think we're made for it - Marcelo is made for it- Carvajal would certainly thrive with the right midfielder tucked in beside him and all 3 CB's would have much more freedom when they are covering their sides and forwards coming toward them. Ramos enjoys pushing up into midfield, Fernandes makes Lucio-esque runs down the right. All three are good on the ball and distribute well...all three are good in the air.

It's something I feel strongly about, it could give our defense the necessary security,it could even solidify the midfield as tasks ae allocated more efficiently.

Anyway - it's unlikely someone comes in and implements it - very few teams play with 2 forwards making it a very archaic system, so that's just mostly conjecture.

Man I wish we go to a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. We have so many players who are made for that kind of formation.

Problem is only Italian coaches seem to preach this approach atm. The only other guy I'm aware of is Roberto Martinez.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Mamad wrote:I hate Ancelotti. Come on Perez Heynckes is available sign him up ffs.

Both a very good imo. I'd be happy with either.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Anyone else besides me want Valdano as our coach hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu May 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Mamad wrote:I hate Ancelotti. Come on Perez Heynckes is available sign him up ffs.

Heynckes came out and said he's going to take a break.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 1:43 pm

http://www.le10sport.com/football/espagne/real-madrid/mercato-higuain-va-partir-benzema-reste103775

Jose Angel Sanchez, GM of Real Madrid: "At a club like Real Madrid, we go by the principle that there's room for 2 or 3 top scorers. Higuain is going to leave and we're going to keep Benzema. We will also sign 2 new forwards."

Apparently, he was in Paris to talk to Carlo and that's when they got him to say this. Waiting for Spanish press to pick it up.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Thu May 02, 2013 1:50 pm

This can't be real can it? I mean Pipa leaving. SAY IT AINT SOOO
A part of me will die the day he leaves Madrid ;( ;(
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 1:53 pm

I have this ugly feeling that insanity is going to be returning to Real Madrid... i hope so much i am wrong.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu May 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Any chance we sign Zlatan? if we sign him we are doomed. CR and him in one team is failure.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 2:04 pm

No but Jorge Mendes is in Paris to talk about someone... could be Mourinho, could be Ronaldo or could be both.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Jorge Mendes represents many in our team. I mean Cacktrao has made it no secret he wants to leave for not being loved by the fans. It could be him

Also we have already booked our pre season so unless Mourinho stays the new coach doesn't seem to inherit the same power as Mourinho had.

Call me cynical but I think he will stay
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 2:12 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Jorge Mendes represents many in our team. I mean Cacktrao has made it no secret he wants to leave for not being loved by the fans. It could be him

Also we have already booked our pre season so unless Mourinho stays the new coach doesn't seem to inherit the same power as Mourinho had.

Call me cynical but I think he will stay
Less than zero chance Mourinho stays. You're not being cynical... being delusional dude. He is calling people out and settling scores in his press conferences now. Called out the Spanish reporters in the last one... Also said that contracts mean nothing in football lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Thu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Its not worth it for Mourinho to stay anymore. His "friend" Perez will surely lose face amongst the Socios if Mou continues. He's got an election tn think of u knw...
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 3:37 pm

And imagine how ugly it would get with Iker if Mou stayed...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Two more strikers This seems counterint intuitive on quite and actually unrealistic :

> Benzema is the player that cares more about playing time and squad security. Buying 2 strikers is simply going to make his position worse.

> Ronaldo does not rotate so you essentially have 3 world class (I'm assuming) players competing for 1 position.

> If that's not enough - these 3 world class strikers have to play alongside....Ronaldo....who takes approximately 400 shots a season and not pass them the ball.

> Does Morata not exist?

I mean, I'm no GM - but at the same time - what the hell. Unless you go ahead and outright say Benzema will play on the Right (Permanently) - and still - you're left with 2 strikers who will eventually grow tired.

Unless you plan on replacing Ronaldo with a more creative presence, which honestly would go a long way toward making this workable. Otherwise it's literally the most moronic thing I've ever read.

Even if you replace Ronaldo - you're still not giving Morata a chance - and not playing Benzema in his correct position - and you're engendering a similar situation to the one Benzema and Higuain have undergone for the last 3 years.

So essentially, yeah - still idiots.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 3:56 pm

They consider Bale a striker. So you're talking about Bale and a CF... Aguero being the most mentioned.

Bale, CR7 and CF = CF is a decoy lol. Bale shoots just as much as CR7.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Bale at least crosses well and consistently, but where the hell is he going to play. It essentially means switching Ronaldo permanently to the right - which he probably won't care for. Anyway, that makes it better, less stupid.

Still say we have better things to do, but at least it's not a death sentence.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Who is Bale going to cross to though... neither Benz nor Aguero attack the box like that. Bale played on the right quite a bit with Spurs this year so that he could cut in and shoot. He's like Di Maria except much better.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Nick is starting to write like a certain Aussie who had crimson red passion for Real Madrid, without the attitude and stats.

The 3-5-2 would be nice to see back at Real Madrid (despite it only being a viable tactic for a couple games when Don Vicente was around). Not sure how viable it is now but it maybe nice.

Also, if we are to sell Higgy (which I honestly won't bat much of an eye considering he just doesn't cut the mustard in Europe) then Benzema should/must be given preferential treatment for the starter role. No sense in going for Bale or Aguero if we plan on keeping Benzema.

As for the Klopp argument that went on earlier, tactics are all good and dandy but if you don't have the players that can implement it competently, then it won't work. I wouldn't mind Klopp, in fact, I would feel just the same way I felt when Mourinho was hired: pleasantly optimistic. But if the club doesn't have a team that can follow his tactics and instructions then he'll have a difficult time here.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Good thing is that Benz is perfectly happy to become a 25+ assist CF, which is what he's going to have to be if he's surrounded by Bale and CR7 lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm

So Sports, how would Benzema actually fit into Carlo's lovely Christmas tree formation? Would he be the Rui Costa (Kaka) or the Seedorf in said formation?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm

El Confidencial:

Higuain, Di Maria, Pepe, Callejon, Adan, Kaka and Essien could all go.

The priority is to sign a RB, two midfielders, an 'interior'(I guess that means winger) and a striker.

Gundogan apparently is the preferred option for midfield, with Illarramendi and Verratti and Kondogbia also linked.

Bale could be an option if Spurs don't ask for more than 50m Euros.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/05/02/higuain-pepe-y-di-maria-lideran-la-lista-de-jugadores-prescindibles-para-el-nuevo-madrid-120059/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next