Cesc Fabregas omitted from new away kit photoshoot as Arsenal captain edges closer to Barcelona switch

+30
kiranr
Onyx
RealGunner
REWB
Sir Psycho
Magricos
boss
CBarca
Sushi Master
IzzyC08
BarrileteCosmico
windkick
S32TABLANCA
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Khaled
DagenhamDave
Guiltybystander
Abramovich
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
TalkingReckless
the xcx
jibers
Albiceleste
Iceman
BeautifulGame
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cesc Fabregas omitted from new away kit photoshoot as Arsenal captain edges closer to Barcelona switch - Page 3 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas omitted from new away kit photoshoot as Arsenal captain edges closer to Barcelona switch

Post by boss Tue 28 Jun - 9:30

if Cesc wants to go ..(4 su.holi).it's just Ok ! Afellay should join ASN anyway!

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas omitted from new away kit photoshoot as Arsenal captain edges closer to Barcelona switch - Page 3 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas omitted from new away kit photoshoot as Arsenal captain edges closer to Barcelona switch

Post by Magricos Tue 28 Jun - 10:15

Doesn't mean anything.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue 28 Jun - 10:57

Barcelona Want Arsenal Captain Cesc Fabregas to Go On Strike to Force Exit if this has any true the Barcelona truly have no class.

Barcelona want Cesc Fabregas to go on strike next week to force a cut-price move from Arsenal.
The Gunners face a nail-biting wait to see if their skipper turns up for the first day of pre-season training a week today.
Barcelona have had a £27million bid turned down and are unlikely to meet Arsenal’s £40m valuation.
If Fabregas refuses to join up with his team-mates, it will put Arsenal under enormous pressure to finally sell to the Catalan giants.
Although sources close to Fabregas say he has no intention of forcing an acrimonious exit from North London, it is clear that is precisely what Barca expect him to do.
But such a move could backfire spectacularly if Arsenal hold firm.
It will also shatter the image of loyalty Cesc has tried to cultivate despite publicly admitting he dreams of returning home to Barca.
Arsenal insist they will let go of their talismanic captain only if Barcelona meet their demands.

SOURCE: The Sun

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue 28 Jun - 11:23

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Hardly a piece of convincing evidence...

I'm praying this won't happen. What a waste of money that would be.

ditto
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun - 13:27

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8601265/Arsenal-ready-to-listen-to-Cesc-Fabregas-offer-from-Barcelona.html

The source reportedly told the BBC that he expected the club would be forced to sell Fàbregas if a second offer arrived in the coming days that was considered sufficient. “If it’s enough I expect we’ll have to sell,” said the official.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 28 Jun - 13:30

AS reported a new 39M offer, i guess rosell really doesnt want to pay 40M euh? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun - 13:32

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:AS reported a new 39M offer, i guess rosell really doesnt want to pay 40M euh? lol

I don't understand why Arsenal is not trying to get Thiago in the deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 28 Jun - 13:33

Arsene is counting on Ramsey?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue 28 Jun - 13:34

Crimson wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:AS reported a new 39M offer, i guess rosell really doesnt want to pay 40M euh? lol

why would we want thiago.....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue 28 Jun - 13:35

Thiago is a great player, Arsenal would be smart to get him.

Without a buy-back clause though, just to create another one of these sagas in the future.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue 28 Jun - 13:36

Crimson wrote:

Because we don't need him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 28 Jun - 13:38

bet the next offer will be £39.9999999m
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue 28 Jun - 13:41

Barcelona really are a pubic louse of a club, aren't they. Have all the charm and morals of a praying mantis, hidden behind their tikka masala football and aqua diving alumni

Just wish i could drop some F-bombs so i can fully describe how i feel about them
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 28 Jun - 13:43

Arsenal should try and get Thiago as part of the deal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 28 Jun - 13:46

so we can train him up, make him a WC player and he goes back to barcelona ?

not to mention we have our own kids who might not be hyped up atm but have potential to be as good. So no need

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 28 Jun - 13:48

Add a clause to the contract which says 'No return to Barca' or something. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue 28 Jun - 13:51

We don't even need Thiago. We've got young midfielders of our own that are also very talented players.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue 28 Jun - 14:17

I just cant wait for the day all this Cesc drama back fires on them.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue 28 Jun - 18:06

Lex wrote:Barcelona really are a pubic louse of a club, aren't they. Have all the charm and morals of a praying mantis, hidden behind their tikka masala football and aqua diving alumni

Just wish i could drop some F-bombs so i can fully describe how i feel about them

Lex, you are really on fire man. The past few weeks, you have been making many such quote worthy posts.

But Barcelona are not a praying mantis. The only reason we are buying Cesc is because everyone thinks of this as a sort of home-coming and it is obvious this whole saga is not for sporting reasons. That is why there is so much drama. If we really needed Cesc, this deal would have been done and dusted a long time ago.

If Cesc did not want to come to Barcelona, then none of this would be going on. You should not be blaming us, when the captain himself wants the move to happen!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Tue 28 Jun - 19:17

Lex wrote:Barcelona really are a pubic louse of a club, aren't they. Have all the charm and morals of a praying mantis, hidden behind their tikka masala football and aqua diving alumni

We cant say "frak" here?
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Tue 28 Jun - 19:41

daneq wrote:

We cant say "frak" here?

Roger. Message received, mod.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue 28 Jun - 20:00

GoonerJay29 wrote:The players in the photoshoot were Szczesny, Gibbs, Wilshere, Ramsey and Nasri. If Arsenal were using their most marketable players they would have thrown in Vermaelen, Fabregas, Walcott and van Persie. Perhaps this should suggest that not appearing in a photoshoot promoting a kit means nothing.
Actually, Vermaelen and Chamakh were part of the photo shoot as well. But I completely agree with you Razz

It is annoying that the story goes on about how this is an indication that Cesc is leaving, without acknowledging by that same standard that it would mean Nasri is staying. You may also notice that every time anybody mentions the name of an Arsenal player being linked with a move away in this off season, it automatically becomes front-page news on goal.com. The media does nothing but try to disrupt our club during transfer windows. I hate summers as an Arsenal fan Sad
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Tue 28 Jun - 20:02

its time to accomplish their target of catalans to dominate the world football and messi must now think where to go if the transfer completed keita,abidal and ol non catalans must go...imo!
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Tue 28 Jun - 21:23

Maybe we can finally have our lives back after all the drama.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 1 Jul - 12:41

Cesc was also omitted in the promotional video for the tour in asia Smile

EC reported that Pep pushed Rosell to close down the transfer and Fabregas will transfer next week Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 1 Jul - 21:31

If this is true then Perez is a bigger troll than huntsman.

Real Madrid could make a bid for Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas, according to Sky Sports News.

The Spain international refused to rule out a move away from the Emirates earlier this week, with reports suggesting Madrid’s rivals Barcelona had made an improved offer for the midfielder.

Fabregas has long been linked with a return to Barcelona after coming through the club’s youth system before joining the Gunners in 2003.

Barca president Sandro Rosell has confirmed that the club are not prepared to pay over the odds for Fabregas, but Real are believed to be willing to spend €50 million (£45m) to take the player to the Bernabeu.

Real coach Jose Mourinho is said to be keen on the Gunners midfielder, who he sees as the ideal signing after becoming too reliant on Xabi Alonso last season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next