Champions League Draw Result

+8
Abramovich
Kick
Lampard8
7amood11
Soul
Ganso
Shed
Blue Barrett
12 posters

Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Champions League Draw Result

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:07 pm

GROUP A
FC Porto
Dynamo Kiev
Paris Saint Germain
Dinamo Zagreb


GROUP B
Arsenal
Schalke
Olympiakos
Montpellier


GROUP C
AC Milan
Zenit
Anderlecht
Malaga


GROUP D
Real Madrid
Manchester City
Ajax
Borussia Dortmund


GROUP E
Chelsea
Shakhtar Donetsk
Juventus
FC Nordsjaelland



GROUP F
Bayern Munich
Valencia
Lille
BATE Borisov


GROUP G
Barcelona
Benfica
Spartak Moscow
Celtic


GROUP H
Manchester United
Braga
Galatasaray
CFR Cluj




So there you have it. Our group is a decent group. Looking forward to playing against Juventus. Should be a great experience. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Shed Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Could be better, could be worse. Overall, I'm satisfied.

As usual, United get the absolute easiest group possible, Arsenal should get through their's with ease, and LOL at City.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:31 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Could be better, could be worse. Overall, I'm satisfied.

As usual, United get the absolute easiest group possible, Arsenal should get through their's with ease, and LOL at City.
United had the easiest groiup last year as well Laughing

Absolutely chuffed that City are in that group banana
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 pm

thats a hard group.Chelsea will obviously go through but I wouldnt be surprised if you guys finished second tbh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Shed Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:Could be better, could be worse. Overall, I'm satisfied.

As usual, United get the absolute easiest group possible, Arsenal should get through their's with ease, and LOL at City.
United had the easiest groiup last year as well Laughing

Absolutely chuffed that City are in that group banana
Same. TSO to give Moancini a footballing lesson. Can hardly wait :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Soul Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:57 pm

lol I agree with Shed. Another year, another 'easy' group for United

Decent group ours. A tough test against Juventus. And I have a feeling Shaktar would give us a really big challenge. FC Nord could be like Copenhaven, giving their all in the home leg
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 2936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Shed Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Sep. 19 - Juventus (H)
Oct. 2 - Nordsjaelland (A)
Oct. 23 - Shakhtar (A)
Nov. 7 - Shakhtar (H)
Nov. 20 - Juventus (A)
Dec. 5 - Nordsjaelland (H)
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Going to the Donbass Arena to play Shakhtar isn't an easy test either. They might surprise Juve and Chelsea.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3113
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Lampard8 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey guys wanted to ask whether there is a section were I can discuss tickets? I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I just signed up to the forum just now. I've been to a few home matches at the Bridge in the last few years and normally buy the tickets to the big games off of worldticketshop etc.. as they are normally not available from chelsea website. Was thinking of going to Juventus match in Turin in November. Has anyone been before to a Champs Lg Group match away? and what would the ticket prices be like to buy online? Thanks and let me know if I should have posted this in a diff section!

Lampard8
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Kick Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 pm

I was hoping for an easier group but hopefully we will advance. It won't be a walk in the park though.

Too bad Juve didn't go into city and Dortmunds group Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Abramovich Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Lets SMASH Juve for the sake of this forum :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Lampard8 wrote:Hey guys wanted to ask whether there is a section were I can discuss tickets? I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I just signed up to the forum just now. I've been to a few home matches at the Bridge in the last few years and normally buy the tickets to the big games off of worldticketshop etc.. as they are normally not available from chelsea website. Was thinking of going to Juventus match in Turin in November. Has anyone been before to a Champs Lg Group match away? and what would the ticket prices be like to buy online? Thanks and let me know if I should have posted this in a diff section!
I'd advise you to register on The Shed(shed.chelseafc.com). There's always someone with an extra ticket looking to sell them. I get most of my tickets on there. Its especially good for CL away matches. I can't really tell you about the prices online because the few CL away games I've been to, I bought them either on The Shed or from someone I know who had an extra. Only ever been to 4 of those so not a lot of experience to share.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Abramovich wrote:Lets SMASH Juve for the sake of this forum :bow:
The LOLzzz will be hilarious! Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Abramovich wrote:Lets SMASH Juve for the sake of this forum :bow:
yes please,send them to the dark hole in oblivion where they belong
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Lampard8 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Lampard8 wrote:Hey guys wanted to ask whether there is a section were I can discuss tickets? I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I just signed up to the forum just now. I've been to a few home matches at the Bridge in the last few years and normally buy the tickets to the big games off of worldticketshop etc.. as they are normally not available from chelsea website. Was thinking of going to Juventus match in Turin in November. Has anyone been before to a Champs Lg Group match away? and what would the ticket prices be like to buy online? Thanks and let me know if I should have posted this in a diff section!
I'd advise you to register on The Shed(shed.chelseafc.com). There's always someone with an extra ticket looking to sell them. I get most of my tickets on there. Its especially good for CL away matches. I can't really tell you about the prices online because the few CL away games I've been to, I bought them either on The Shed or from someone I know who had an extra. Only ever been to 4 of those so not a lot of experience to share.

Ok just registering now. is there a certain page on that site for tickets or is it in the chat section that u got the tickets from? Great thanks for the help though I think I might book the flights next week, just wanted to check the prices for the tickets first to make sure its not more than 200 euros really !

Lampard8
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Lampard8 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Lampard8 wrote:Hey guys wanted to ask whether there is a section were I can discuss tickets? I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section but I just signed up to the forum just now. I've been to a few home matches at the Bridge in the last few years and normally buy the tickets to the big games off of worldticketshop etc.. as they are normally not available from chelsea website. Was thinking of going to Juventus match in Turin in November. Has anyone been before to a Champs Lg Group match away? and what would the ticket prices be like to buy online? Thanks and let me know if I should have posted this in a diff section!
I'd advise you to register on The Shed(shed.chelseafc.com). There's always someone with an extra ticket looking to sell them. I get most of my tickets on there. Its especially good for CL away matches. I can't really tell you about the prices online because the few CL away games I've been to, I bought them either on The Shed or from someone I know who had an extra. Only ever been to 4 of those so not a lot of experience to share.

Ok just registering now. is there a certain page on that site for tickets or is it in the chat section that u got the tickets from? Great thanks for the help though I think I might book the flights next week, just wanted to check the prices for the tickets first to make sure its not more than 200 euros really !
Just the chat section. You can open a new topic and ask. You'll definitely get a reply from someone, although being this late at night I don't think you'll get as much replies as you might have gotten earlier in the day.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:24 am

This group is not hard, but it aint easy either... hopefully we go through on top.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by fatman123 Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:40 am

Shaktar away will be hard, from memory they got a point vs Barca there a few seasons ago
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Cotes Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 am

Abramovich wrote:Lets SMASH Juve for the sake of this forum :bow:

LoL...I remember the Italy vs England thread from Euro's beginning just like this Very Happy
Maybe Lightning will strike twice & Lampard will get nightmares of him being molested by Pirlo again Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Blue Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 am

Cotes wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Lets SMASH Juve for the sake of this forum :bow:

LoL...I remember the Italy vs England thread from Euro's beginning just like this Very Happy
Maybe Lightning will strike twice & Lampard will get nightmares of him being molested by Pirlo again Very Happy

Lampard didn't play in the Euros.


I like the group i think it will be challenging, i personally always root for a tough group stage because it much more prepares you for the knockout stage.

Looking forward to facing Juve.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 3038
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by fatman123 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 am

Cotes wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Lets SMASH Juve for the sake of this forum :bow:

LoL...I remember the Italy vs England thread from Euro's beginning just like this Very Happy
Maybe Lightning will strike twice & Lampard will get nightmares of him being molested by Pirlo again Very Happy

im more worried about Cahill being dominated by an Italian forward again tbh Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Soul Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:35 am

@fatman again? Suspect
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 2936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by fatman123 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:39 am

Soul wrote:@fatman again? Suspect

read from the top of this page again
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Result Empty Re: Champions League Draw Result

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum