S
Cassius
Vlad the Impaler
Casciavit
52 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Best young player of Serie A so far.

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap58%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 11 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Serie A Young Talents Thread

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Cotes wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
InterMalia wrote:This guy your youngsters...

1:13 Shocked

Did I miss something? What was so shocking about 1:13?

His shoot was on target :coffee:

...So?

Players get praise for shooting on target nowadays? Sick.

Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Serie A Young Talents Thread

Post by MaestroFavre Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:04 am

Surag wrote:
MaestroFavre wrote:Wish I could see Ouasim Buoy play some games for Juve but these are worth a mention :

He went out on loan to Brescia.

Oh Thank you ! I was not aware that he was loaned . Hope he gets enough games to continue his development .
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:58 am

Check out the pass by Coutinho at 1:47
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 am

I was impressed by De Sciglio yesterday.I think he's already a better fullback than Abate imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Roma vs Inter was yesterday Roma won 3-1 Lamela and Coutinho started on the bench but came on later in the game
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Luis Muriel out for two months.

http://football-italia.net/24829/muriel-out-two-months

Shame.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Surag wrote:Luis Muriel out for two months.

http://football-italia.net/24829/muriel-out-two-months

Shame.

True what a shame.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am

Catania's Giuseppe Bellusci, Fiorentina's Stefan Savic, Bologna's Fererik Sorensen and Manolo Gabbiadini
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:40 am

Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:Catania's Giuseppe Bellusci, Fiorentina's Stefan Savic, Bologna's Fererik Sorensen and Manolo Gabbiadini

I can't agree with this.I watched him playing for Manchester City and he used to make huge mistakes in almost every game he played in.He is unsure, overwhelmed by emotions and makes the wrong decisions in important moments.

I didn't see him as a talented guy, only a mediocre young player.He just didn't prove me that he has potential.

Maybe now, he will be more motivated and he will show me that i am wrong rofl .

Last edited by vlafy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 am

Nastasic >>>>>>

Although it was a baffling choice from him to move to City tbh ,that too this early in his career.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:Catania's Giuseppe Bellusci, Fiorentina's Stefan Savic, Bologna's Fererik Sorensen and Manolo Gabbiadini

Savic never played for Fiorentina. I'm assuming you mean Jovetic?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm sure he meant Savic.Arent you aware that he was involved in swap deal for Nastasic + cash Mclewis ?It happened on deadline day.

Since Savic is only 21 he thought it would be appropriate to put him in the 'young talents' list.

That being said i dont rate him highly of what i've seen of him at City.Hope he proves me wrong.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 am

vlafy wrote:

I can't agree with this.I watched him playing for Manchester City and he used to make huge mistakes in almost every game he played in.He is unsure, overwhelmed by emotions and makes the wrong decisions in important moments.

I didn't see him as a talented guy, only a mediocre young player.He just didn't prove me that he has potential.

Maybe now, he will be more motivated and he will show me that i am wrong rofl .
I knew this was coming..

At 21 years old playing for a side who was challenging for the EPL at the time i dont blame the lad for being underwhelming. Also generally defender mature at a much older age than attacking youths see Andrea Barzagli for example.

In any case I believe if Fiorentina who are generally very good iat spotting talent and Prade (who borght in the likes of Menez, Juan, Pizarro and Vucinic while at Roma) had reason to sign him i think there is good reason for it. Italian footbal is obviously a lot slower paced and more tactical than the EPL so it is clearly a better platform to hone his defensive skills and mentality. Unlke at City he doesn't have the pressures of challenging for a title nor will he be getting geme time unless he works with guys like Caporese and potentially Ahmed Hegazy ahead of him.

Montella also drastically improved Marco Motta's defensive abilities last season at Catania, so hopefully he can have the same effect on Savic..
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:12 pm

A couple days ago Italy vs Malta Destro scored and Peluso.

Destro scored a goal had an okay game.

But the real talent was Lorenzo Insigne he came on in the 2nd half and wrecked havoc a true gem indeed.

Insigne :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 am

Cristian Pasquato is an amazing young talent. He's on loan at Bologna now from Udinese after Juve sold him which was a big mistake in my opinion. Pasquato, Immobile, Nasi, Martine, and Pogba are all great players. Giandonato also I thought had a lot of potential a few years ago but I haven't been following him recently so I don't even know where he's playing now.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am

Potential PSG transfer targets thread*
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm

I like the way juve are focusing on youth. They have bought a young player for every position where the player starting is old.
Juve now looks like 3-5-2
Buffon Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Lich Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah Giovinco Vucinic

in 4-7 years it can looks like 3-5-2
Leali Masi Bonucci Sorenson Isla Pogba (PirloReplacement) Marrone Asamoah Giovinco Immobile.

Now im not saying that will be the starting 11 in 5 years of course there will be new signings. But I like how their going about their youth and building a team for a future whilst building a team for the present more serie a teams should do this in my opinion.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Marchisio, Bonucci, Chiellini, and Vidal all have at least 5 years left at the top level, possibly more, and have even more before they think about retiring. So I still see them starting for a long time to come. Though Masi could eventually overtake Bonucci, and Marrone could take Barzaglis spot, with Pogba taking Pirlos spot. So I could see our lineup looking like this still many years down the road.

--Leali--
--Marrone-- --Masi-- --Chiellini--
--Isla-- --Vidal-- --Pogba-- --Marchisio-- --Asamoah--
--Vucinic-- --Giovinco--
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Ciro Immobile -2 goals and 1 assist in 3 games so far..Really good beginning from him although he should've scored a couple more today.Has a bright future ahead of him no doubt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Ljajic looked good today, I was pleasantly surprised, he seemed to care more than usual.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 am

Pogba had a good game yesterday according to juve fans.

Jovetic missed a penalty in the 88th min when fiorentina were winning 1-0 but it came back to haunt them parma scored from a penalty in the 90th minute to salvage a draw. lol poor jovetic.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 am

Fiorentina vs Juventus. Fiorentina :bow: Ljajic had a decent game him and jovetic but ljajic missed a 1 on 1 chance. Pogba came on for pirlo.

Pescara vs Torino Vladimar Weiss scored in the 86th minute

AC Milan vs Cagilari El Shaarawy scored 2 goals beating the offside trap on both occasions.

Pretty decent week for Italian Football.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm

El Shaarawy was really good on saturday. Ljajic played okay coutinho played pretty good.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by truereddevil Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 pm

verrati,pogba,lamela
truereddevil
truereddevil
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Dat heel goal by Coutinho

Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Inter stealing Espanyol's starlet
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next